Chapter 5: Heart Attack

Scorched memories

"Ok so we need a plan."

All 9 members had gathered round a table, hastily set up and placed in the centre of the room. 3 candles provided lighting for the group and they sat in silence as they sunk deep into their thoughts.

"So the SM building was their main headquaters but their main leader....is still somewhere out there."

Tao seemed distracted and was looking around.

"She wasn't there that night." He said, "She had gone to meet some allies. Hey...has anyone seen Lay?"

They all looked around. Lay was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe he's gone up. He's been really tired lately. We should let him rest."

(Upstairs...)

"Hyung....Suho Hyung...."

Lay was sat on the bed. Hands gripped the bed frame as his anger slowly grew.

"Wae Hyung? Why did you do it?"

He got up suddenly and kicked the bed. He grabbed the lamp and threw it down onto the floor. The bulb smashed and the room was thrown into darkness.

The members downstairs heard the banging.

"What's happening?!"

They all ran upstairs to find lay standing at the centre of the room. He grabbed the bedside table and threw it out of the window. It broke through and landed on the street below. Nobody tried to stop him. The once peaceful and calm Lay was gone. He had lost his most beloved member. Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and sehun watched as their hyung raged on. He threw the chair and broke it to pieces. He punched the wall and left blood where it had crumbled beneath his anger. He stood at the centre of the room. He turned to look out of the window.

"I'm Sorry Hyung...I can't....Why did you leave me?....You know I can't deal with this...You said that we'd be together....Now I don't know...I will be with you....I will... And there's only one way to do that."

He got up and walked across the room towards the window. As he looked out, he saw the glint of a star.

"It's a beautiful night."

He breathed in deeply.

"HYUNG!"

Lay had let himself fall through the window. He closed his eyes as he fell. a tear floated up and hit Baekhyun's cheek. He watched as the moon went further away, before darkness filled his sight.

A gut wrenchin crack as lay hit the pavement told EXO that there was no way...

Baekhyun clenched his teeth as he saw a glint from the opposite building.

A sniper.

Lay hadn't comitted suicide. He was murdered.

"We will get them. We will."

He turned to face s, the same look of anguish and fury reflected in their faces.

No mercy now. Only revenge.