~Chapter 5~ Im Engaged

Immortal

~I am Engaged~

I submitted my resignation paper to Mr. Tee. The workers' faces were all sad.I can't blame them since I've been working for 2 years in this cafe. I can't avoid to be close with them.

I had to say my last goodbye to them, but the witch arrived.The moment she entered the cafe, she commanded me to get her shopping bags in her car.Sorry for her, I'm not a worker here anymore.

"I can't." I said.

She was shocked at first but then got angry.She walked closer to me and she made a move to slap me but Mr.Tee stopped her in time.

"Min Rin!" He shouted.

"But she didn't obey me-" I showed her my resignation letter and she was really shocked.

"I resigned. Happy?" I informed her and then handed her the letter.

After that I walked out but Min Rin's expression didn't change. Still, her jaw's dropped and it's funny! I giggled as I went out.

-Do Kyungsoo-

It was Saturday. I dont have any plans so I just stayed at home for entire day.Mom is back and I saw the expression she had and I know it's not good news.

"What's the matter, Mom?" I asked her.

She looked at me seriously. "They.found her." She said.I don't understand. Who? "Huh? Nukayo?(Who?)" I asked in confusion.

"You don't know?Child, your Fianćee." She said.

I laughed, disbelieving her. But her expression didn't change."I'm not kidding, Kyungsoo. They found her." She seriously said.Dont tell me...that girl who got arranged to me?!

"Dont tell me-" I said but my Mom cut me.

"Yes."

I can't believe this is happening. I never thought that they would find her after 16 years.

"What's your plan now, son?" Mom asked.

I think she is worried. I don't know why she got worried. She's the one who agree to the deal.

"Well I'll stick to the plan but I will not fall In love with her, Mom." I stated then mom nodded.

"Mom, what's her name?" I asked.

"We don't know yet but her last name is Song."She then replied.

Song...

I kept on thinking about her last name. What does her face look like? How about her personality? Is she kind or bad? Why am I thinking about this? I don't care about her and most specially I wont.

------------

Monday morning.

I did my daily routines and went to school.There's nothing new except my 'Fianćee' was found.

"Hey kyungsoo!" Someone called me.

I turned to see whoever and it was then the group approach me.They are always like this. When someone is late they would wait until that person comes.

"Hey did something happen in your weekend?" When Chanyeol asked this question, I suddenly thought about the Fianćee Thing.

That's all that's new. I have a Fianćee but I lied to them.

"There's nothing new." I said.

I don't know why I lied but I have a feeling that it's not the right time to tell them that I have a Fianćee.An unfamiliar car passed by and I'm pretty sure that it's very luxurious.

Who owned this car? I bet he/she is very rich.

-Sung Hae-

While going to school, appa insited to ride on my 'Own Car'.I replied to him that I don't know how to drive but my father is clever. He called a private driver and drove me to school.But by the time I got to school,people are watching the car.

 

I think they are curious to who owns this luxurious car.I don't want to step out of the car.It's so embarrasing. They are looking at the car and I know that if they see me coming out from this car, they'll be really curious.
 

"Is there a problem, Madame." The driver asked.

"Ahh...Nothing. Ummm, Juki? Do you have a sweater or jacket that can cover my face?" I asked him.

It's the only way to prevent being embarassed.

"Yes, Madame. Why do you ask, Madame?" He asked in a polite way.

Elders being polite to me makes me uncomfartable. And it's like they're telling me that I'm older than they are.

"I don't like to catch attentions. And it's kinda embarassing" I replied to him.

He then gave me a coat, bonnet, and glasses.

I thanked him and wore the coat and the others.

"Your welcome, Madame."

The madame thing makes me uncomfortable. "Ahhh. Please don't call me madame. It's uncomfortable on my part. Just simply call me Sung Hae." I said and he nodded.

I step out of the car and gosh! It is so embarassing! All eyes are looking at me and that's very uncomforatable.

I covered my self in my coat but instead of not getting embarrased, I think it turned out in the opposite.

They're looking at me mockingly and were laughing.

I'm the one who made myself embarassed. I looked around and saw Kyungsoo laughing so hard with his gang!

That made me more embarassed. I ran to avoid their stares.I removed the coat here in the girls comfort room.Gosh I was so embarassed! Now what?! Where will I put this coat?
 

Yeah sure in my locker they woudn't see that in there except when they will open it.I slowely walked to my locker, avoiding getting attentions and I tried to hide the coat.The time I'm infront of my locker, I quickly put the coat in my locker.

   

But to my suprise, there's someone beside me by the time I closed my locker. And I saw his face clearly. Its Kyungsoo.Did he see the coat?! This is so embarassing! We were just staring at each other but it didn't last for a minute because he cut it by looking down straight to my nametag.
 

Then after that he looked away and started to walk. While he was walking, I heard a giggle coming from him. Is he laughing at me?!

Maybe he caught me putting the coat in my locker like a total idiot

Wahh! Embarassing! I'm doomed.

----------

I kept on thinking what I had done this morning. I can't get over to it.And I remember that Kyungsoo laughed and giggled at me.

Why am I like this? Pssshh. I don't care about Kyungsoo laughing at me. It's not a big deal.

"Sorry."

The deeped voice of Kyungsoo popped out in my mind.

That cool voice that I heard when he apologized to me. I don't know but there's something about him that is kinda interesting and mysterious.

"Sung Hae do you know there's a new student here?" Sung Rin whispered.

"There is?" I asked.

"I heard that she's kind of a weirdo, because she got into school with a coat, bonet and sunglasses. They said that she's pretty rich, getting out in a luxurious car?! Sure she is rich." She said.

Wait! Coat? Bonet? Sunglasses and Luxurious car? Was it me? Oh!

Shoot, I didn't tell Sung rin about Father.

"Ah.....Sung Rin-a-" Before I could continue, I heard a giggle coming from behind me and I'm pretty sure it is Kai or Kyungsoo laughing.

I looked behind and saw Kai looking at Kyungsoo with a surprised face and I saw Kyungsoo holding his laughter.

Did he overhear us? Aishh!

"Sung Hae-Shi? What is it?" Sung Rin asked."I'll tell you later at lunch." She nodded as a sign of agreeing.

--------

-Kyung Soo-

A unfamiliar luxurious car passed by and to my suprised, a person with coat , glasses and bonet?

And it's really funny. Why the hell she would do that?

She embarassed herself.

----

   

A girl was beside of my locker doing some idiotic things as she put her coat and glasses in her locker and she looks like she's in a hurry with her stupid action, acting like shes in some action movie.

Wait.....

That coat...it's familiar. I think that's the coat a while ago who stepped out of that luxurious car.

So she's that girl doing some stupid act.

We stared for a second and I'm the one who cut the eye contact since I looked down to see her name and it's Song Sung Hae. So her name is Song Sung Hae.

'Song'

I remembered the last name of my fianćee-to-be.

Is she her relative? I didn't stay there for long.

I turned around and walked away,but remembering her stupid act, it made me giggled a little.The class started a while ago, Kai is still looking outside the window while I'm looking and listening to my teacher.
 

"Sung Hae do you know that there's a new student here?" The girl infront of me asked the girl beside her.

Her name is Sung Rin if I'm not mistaken.

I overheard their little conversation.

"There is?" The girl beside her asked

"I heard that she's kind of a weirdo, because she got into school with a coat, bonet and sunglasses. They said that she's pretty rich, getting out in a luxurious car?! Sure she is rich. " The girl infront of me said.

Is she reffering to her friend?

Hahaha! I can't hold my laughter so I just giggled so that the class won't be disturbed.By the time I giggled, the three of them looked at me. Sung Rin, Sung Hae, and Kai.

They are shocked and curious except Sung Hae. She dropped her jaw.I think she knows that I know what she did this morning.
 

But Kai didn't cut his eye contact. He pulled me closer and whispered, "Hyung, why are you laughing?" He asked

"It's nothing." I said with a smirk.Then he smiled and again he is looking outside the window.

---------

    

Mother told me that we were going to the house of my Fianćee.Woah! This is Huge!! Castle like mansion, huh?My fianćee is really rich, isn't she?Mr.Song invited me to roam around his mansion and I agreed.

 

We've been to the living room, kitchen,ballroom, his little gym, art room, and Studio.Then here we are at his garden. It's pretty huge and the garden has a Maze.Mr.Song informed me that he would get something and he would return after a while.

 

I entered the Maze and just roamed around.The mazed was shaped like a Hexagon shape.I reached the center of the maze and I saw a girl standing there with her long mocha colored hair and waering a white dress with sleeves and white sandals.

 

I was amazed of her skin it looks so soft even though i didnt touch it yet. It's white and fair.

"Oh, there you are! Kyungsoo." Mr.Song greeted me again.

We caught the attention of the girl.

"Ah. I want you to meet Song Hae, my daughter-" What! She's my Fianćee?! This can't be happening?!

This talkative girl?! One of the attitudes of girls that I hate is talkative and weird!

"Sung Hae, I want you to meet Kyungsoo, your..... Fianće." Mr.Song said.

How come he can tell his daughter that easily? In such manner...so confident!

"Eh?!" Sung Hae yelled.

It's so obvious that she is surprised.

"Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo." I greeted but she's still shocked.

She ran away and completely ignored me. Well, if she doesn't agree to the engagement then that will be good!

Mr.Song followed her.

-Sung Hae-

"Eh?!"

Father introduced me to Kyungsoo and he said that he was my Fianće.What is he talking about? Fianće?I didnt even have a boyfriend and then he is telling me that I have Fianće?

I want to talk to him so I ran away. I know Father would follow me.

"Sung Hae!" He called me so I stopped but I didn't turn around.

"Mind explaining to me why I have a Fianće?" I demanded.

Father walked closer to me."You're engaged with Kyungsoo and-" He explain but i cut him off. "Why?" I asked him "Because it's a deal-"he answered.

What deal? Am I bet on or something?!

"Deal?! Father, what deal?!" I asked and now I looked at him.

"Deal between me and his mother. His mother told me that if you two got married she would invest in our company and..." He paused but I'm still looking at him and ready to listen to his explanation.

"...and the board agreed to that. You know Sung Hae, our company is in big trouble if she won't invest, the company would be in great danger."

"So that's it? Because of the company?! Father, I don't even love that guy!" I shouted as I lost my temper.

"Sung Hae! I'm still your father! And you can learn to love that guy!" He too yelled at me and i can feel my tears are falling.

"Sung hae. I'm so sorry." He apologized.

i just bowed my head and continued crying.

"Sung Hae, your mother-" He said.

Is he talking about mother? I looked at him.

"Your mother and I built the company together so that's why I will make a way so that the company would be save. I would do anything to save the company because that's the only memory I have with your mother." He explained but I walked out with tears in my eyes.

"I would give you time, Sung Hae.Just think about it." He says as I left.

 

So HEy Guys ! Its been A while since i posted here :D I was busy those past few days/weeks/Months. Hue :D Mianheyo :). but here it is ahhha I've made another chapter
:D Hue <3 Hope you Like This! :D Thanks For reading :D 

also also :D Do you have a Wattpad acc? Coz I have :D Follow me please! :D an I'll Follow Back Dontcha Worry :D. My Username is Maemo26 :D

you can also read Immortals(Kyungsoo Fanfic) There :D. so Dont Forget OKay?. Follow Me and dont forget to comment Suscribe and Rate :D Watchu Think :3