She's Back?

Immortal

- Song Sunghae -

While walking on the sidewalks to school, I'm still thinking of what happenned earlier. That wound getting cured by itself? How's that possible? Or was it magic? Or maybe... she was immortal! Nah, nonsense. Why am I thinking of some fantasies? I laughed it away, it's just imaginations. It's nonsense.

Although I'm still curious. Kyungsoo was there? All I ever thought that he wouldn't talk to girls. But why the hell was he talking to her? And even more, he hugged her! I don't really understand him.

Kyungsoo, who are you? What are you?

When I finally reached the school gates, I hurried inside the building before the gates could close. Thank God, I almost got locked out. But then I heard a beep of a car, as if telling them to open the gates back. I looked back and saw the red car I've been seeing all morning. Do Kyungsoo's car, once again. "Indeed," I muttered to myself.

Unlucky him, I know the guards won't open the gates again just because he's rich and famous, right? Nope, they did open the gates - and that made me drop my jaw open. Were they serious? What was even more unfair is that they didn't even talk to him or scold him for being late.

"Sunghae-ya!" I heard a familiar girl's voice from behind.

It was Sungrin, my best friend ever since my first day here. She's always there in my happiest moments and also in my saddest ones. She's silent in class, sometimes. But she's really kind to everyone and the type of girl who just bottles up her anger and doesn't let it out. Sungrin usually wears glasses which people would think of her as a nerd, but really, she just has bad eyesight. For me, Sungrin is a cool type of girl; she's talented and smart, but not too good with sports.

"Hey," Sungrin waved her hand over my face, "Are you okay? Why have you been spacing out?" she asked with a worried expression.

I blinked at her, "Oh, gwenchana. I was just thinking about something," I smiled at her to be satisfied of my reply.

"Really? What are you thinking about?" When she's not satisfied, she'd ask more questions.

"Us," I replied, "Being late! Let's go!" I semi-lied because we are running late and if I told her about what I was really thinking about, we'd end up complimenting each other over and over again in a funny way.

Just as soon as we arrived in class, the bell rang and we headed to our seats. I was seated near the window, second to the last row and Sungrin's seated next to me.

"Kya! They're here!" a girl squealed near us.

Sungrin blinked and looked at me, "Who?"

"Maybe ... EXO oppas?" I mocked a fangirl and Sungrin burst into fits of giggles.

Classes started and we go to our sits i was seated near the window second to the last raw and Sung Rins Seated next to me."ahhhhh! There here!!" a girl screamed in excitement "Who?" she looked at me and asked."Maybe the Exo Group "I mock then she giggled.
yeah one of the Exo's Member is my classmate his name is Kim Jong In what they called him Kai .But I was surprise and the whole class too Kyungsoo is Behind him , 'What is he doing here?Why are you here ' the questioned in my mind popped.

Kai looked at me in no expression.What his problem by the way?, I smirk and turn around infront so that i would not see his face in the whole class.but out of the blue Sung Rin talked to Kyungsoo I push her arm and there she looked me in the eye with confusion"What are you doing?"I whispered "Welcoming our New classmate?"she whispered back "As if they gonna Reply you with 'Thank You' Youre so Kind,Arent you?"

"Why? i shouldnt be kind?" she reply back with a furrowed eyebrows"no  just... you can be kind but ...Not to much" i explained to her ,then she reply me with her sweetest smile.

"You probobly curious why Mr.Do here is with us well he chaged classroom.Thats because he complained that the Girls are bothering Him every day...."
what?! just he complained the school granted it!! its just so Unfair!!! .

"Sung Hae!!!" i didnt notice Sung Rin is calling me "Yeah?."  
"Whats wrong with you?" she asked me in a curious look."youre spacing out lately." She contineud "i just thinking something " by her looks she is not satisfied with my reply but she just Sigh "What would you eat later lunch?" now she asked about lunch "It depends "  i smiled at her.

-Do Kyungsoo-

I changed my class because girls in my last classroom were annoyin. I cant focus on the lesson because some of the girls give me letters during class; some letters saying 'Hi Kyungsoo. Meet me at the courtyard' and so on. I cant really take it any longer. And on free time, all girls would come to me and approach me. Well, I know that my friends is experiencing it too but they have company, Kai and I were just the ones who's alone in one classroom. So I decided to change classes, I change to Kai's.

Kai is looking at the girl infront of him. She was sitting by the window second to the last row. Why is he looking at her? 

The girl just smirked at Kai and turned away, not revealing her face anymore. Then the corner of Kai's lips extended. Are you smiling? Why are you smiling, Kai? 

We then sat down on our assigned seats. But in my surprise, the girl infront of me - which I think was the girl Kai was looking at's friend - welcomed me as her new classmate. I glanced at her name tag, her name was Sungrin. Sungrin was nudged by her friend and they both whispered to each other. They think I wouldn't hear anything? Stupid.

Everyone settled down when Mr. Lee started to talk and explain why I was here and blah blah blah.

--

Soon, the bell rang signalling that it's time for lunch. I turned to Kai, "What are you gonna eat?"

"It depends," he grinned. I dont really know why Kai is acting so giddy. That's unusual. 

When I ask him what to eat for lunch, I thought he'd answer something like "Chicken with rice" or maybe "Just chicken by itself" but now it's "It depends"?! What's up with him?

Kai looked at me with the look saying "Let's go" and I followed him out where the others were, waiting for us. 

"So what's for lunch?" Chanyeol asked. I bet he's already very hungry. 

"Hyung, can we just stay and sleep?" Tao whined to convince Kris Hyung in his childish tone but Kris just looked at Tao in a collective stare. I dont know why he is acting so cool when he's actually one of the people in the group who makes the group laugh so hard.

"After we eat, we can sleep," Kris hyung told Tao as he patted his head. Tao flashed the sweetest smile in reply.

When we went to our usual seats in the cafeteria and started to eat, another image of a girl popped out in my mind. It happened this morning, and now it's happening again. And it's the same image. The face was so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I'm pretty sure I saw her before.

The guys were talking about the incident that happened at Luhan hyung's apartment - about the fire he caused while cooking ramyun. They were laughing so hard but I was too busy thinking about the girl. Who was she? Why does she keep popping in my mind?!

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun called, "What's up, dude? Any way there's something new?" he asked me in excitement.

I finally got out of my trance and faced them all, "Well, uh, Jaebin's back," I said with a smile. I wasn't surprised when they all dropped their jaws. It was a funny sight, they're so shocked like hell!

"Since when?" Suho asked. Well, Suho is... he's very close with Jaebin. Like they're long lost siblings.

"Yesterday," I said. 

"So she's back," Chen said in a slightly dark, mischievous way. Chen always liked teasing Jaebin back then, and I'm pretty sure he won't lose the task. 

I nodded silently, knowing how excited Chen must be to have his teasing victim back.

As we continued eating and conversing about other various things, I saw a girl ahead of me. She was the one in my class who shared a smirk with Kai. I didn't know her name yet but I'll find out soon. I didn't notice she was staring back at me when my vision stopped being blurry. And looking back at her made me thought her face was really familiar.

"Will she go to school? When? Where?" Sehun asked giddily. Well, everyone here is pretty excited at the fact that Jaebin's back. Most probably because Jaebin is our only 'girl friend' here in Korea. We are very protective of her, especially Suho hyung. We protect her as if she was our beloved younger sister.


Sorry for the confusion. This chapter was meant to be hidden but it seemed to have published anyways. eizanyeol has already edited the grammars and stuff so yeah lol. It came late because lazy imnida. But thank you for supporting Maemo_26's story. :) Hope you're liking it! -eizanyeol