Day 1

Get Dumped

"Lets break up."

"Ehehe~ Of course!.. wait-- what?! Lu-luhan.. this joke isnt funny~" i gave an awkward laugh. "Im serious" He said with a stern voice.

Everyone started to gather around i felt like the earth was cracking beneath me

Tell me this is a nightmare!

"Well, thats all. I have soccer practice now, so i have to go. I'll wash and return your lunchbox tomorrow, thanks again" with that, he left me alone.

Luhan.. you're so non-chalent about this. You're too cruel!

The bell rangs meaning recess is over and i went back to class walking like a lifeless zombie.

"And then what happend?" I told Kyuri about what happend awhile ago

"Then i asked for one last date and he agreed" I sighed

"What an interesting turn events" she tapped the table with her fingers.

"Ugh.. how did it turn this way? is it because he saw me hitting that guy? because i said i was going on a diet? i dont even know anymore! it was fine up to that point. We were just chatting like usual.." I pulled my hair and rested my head on the desk.

"Its okay, the situations not too bad yet. At least you'll have one last chance to change his mind. How about you spent this week to improve yourself?"

"Seems like thats my only option..hah.. this is going to be a long week. Especially when he declares this in a public place. Now everyone knows. The bullying and flirting will only get worse. Why i was so stupid to think it was something good.." Kyuri pats me on the head

"You're worry about bullying? forget it. you're strong, plus, you have me." Kyuri gave me a small smile. "Kyuri.. thank you!" 

"Sure, what are friends for?"

Is it me.. or does she seems like shes enjoying this? oh well, whatever. For now, lets focus to be a better person to get Luhan back!


DAY 1

"Ah.. so tired.." I couldn't sleep a wink last night. Instead, i laid on my bed thinking of all the reasons for the break up. I came with 3 main possibilities

  1. He doesn't like me.
  2. He found someone else to be with.
  3. Personal reason such as family dissaproval.

All of them seems equally likely, which was im so troubled.

"Thankfully the teacher is gone today and we have free periods. So lucky~" 

I spent the half morning of the day sleeping and now im more awake. I should do something more productive.

"Hm.. its too noisy here to even think. Lets go to the library."

The library was fairly empty because most classes were still in session. I tried to study at first, but then i found a really good novel about time travelling lying around on a nearby table. I couldn't stop myself the moment i started reading. In what seemed  to be a few minutes, it was almost for the last bell to go off.

"Better check this out. Its been a long since i come to the library. I forget they're so many nice books here" I used to love reading but i just couldn't seem to find any time anymore in recent months.

I get ready to go when i heard some girls gossiping loudly behind the shelf beside me. I tiptoed over and leaned to eavesdrop.

"Did you hear? Luhan is single again!"

"I knew that girl couldn't last long"

"Psh, stop dreaming. And you think you have a chance now?"

Well, at least they're not too mean about it unlike those girls at the cafetria. Still, the news is getting around like a wildfire. I bet im beyond infamous now.

"But why did he do it?" My ears pearked up.

Thats what i want to know too! lets see what they think

"She wasn't good enough?"

"Then he should'nt go out with her in the first place."

Yeah.. i dont think my looks are the problem here..

"Maybe she did something indecent. Like i dont know, attack him?"

H-hey! dont go around randomly labeling people as erts

"Ah, whats the point of this? its not our business anyways"

"Guess you're right"

"Hey, have you see Spiderman 2? i heard its really awsome"

"Cant be as awsome as Frozen~" (lol)

Looks like they're changing topics.. its nice to know that not everyone's super interested in our affairs. But seriously? Frozen?..

Just as i was about to lift myself up from squatting position to leave silently, my uniform got caught on the corner of a book on the bottom shelf. Some of the girls noticed the noice i was making

"Whats that--?" i quickly ran away before they can see my face

"Whew that was close" i sighed, glad that they didn't caught me. 

"Are you getting those?" the librarian pointed the books in my hands

"Ah, yes" I smiled

Talk about paranoia. I cant believe that scared me

I looked over at the cover of the novel as she checked it out.  

A Time Travelers  Tale. i fonly i could, maybe i could've somehow changed the past so that Luhan wouldn't have suggested breaking up

As i got home, i realised how much more spare time i had now that i wasn't with Luhan. What did i even do back then i lived without him? i felt like there was a big void in my life.

"This is probably loneliness huh.. Luhan.. what do i do now? how can i do to get you back? how will i live when i wasn't with you?"

I didn't cry often because i thought i was a pretty strong person. But that night, i cried myself to sleep again. Eversince he brought the broke up, i felt like i had lost all my life's direction

 


 

[A/N] hey guys! omg i can't open aff for 3 days because idk? i just can't open it but yay it can now! I was suppose to update this on my birthday {and baekhyun's} but yeah aff is being a--- :-)

hope you enjoy this story so far!

subscribe, upvote and comment!