Chapter Two

Trouble Maker's

Chapter Two: Meeting


Chanyeon sighed as she looked through her closet. She had just moved in to a new house and to be honest she wasn't happy about it, Why? She was constantly moving because of gang's who want to fight her. She doesn't want to fight them because it only mean's they will die and She doesn't want too much blood on her hand's.

Sifting through her clothe's she finally picked out an outfit for the cold weather. Not that she really felt the cold.

Grabbing her coat she put it on and grabbed her bag before exiting her appartment and headed to toward's the college ground's. To be honest, She didnt want to go but it was better than work. This way if a gang was after her she wouldn't have to make up an excuse to leave school ground's. Walking through the old building's, many people moved out the way for her to pass by. Hoping they wouldn't piss her off. But of course there was more than enough gang's that attend this college and they always tried to tick her off.

As she was walking down the hall, She had the feeling that someone was watching her. Shrugging the feeling off she carried on until someone called her nickname. The nickname only her twin knew. Stopping in her track's she spun around on her heel's and looked at the male in front of her. It was at if time had stopped. Everyone had stopped to witness what the almighty Chanyeon was going to do to the person who called her name so lightly.

What they weren't expecting was the smile to stretch across her face and her arm's to open.

Chanyeol ran over and hugged his twin tightly. Chanyeon returning the hug just as tightly. Luckily they were both the same height if not Chanyeon was an inch or so taller. Leaning their head's on each other's Shoulder's they both smiled. It felt like they just had their live's returned to them. Something they were missed was given back.

"I missed you Yeolie."

"I missed you too, Chanchan Noona."


 

Upvote for faster update's!!!!