Chapter Four

Trouble Maker's

Chapter Four: I'm Park Chanyeon and this is my past.


Slowly but surely each EXO member soon came to the meeting room and sat around the table, watching Chanyeon and Chanyeol interact. It was the first time since Chanyeol had been with them that they had seen his smile and to be honest his smile alone had them smiling too.

Once everyone had gathered in the room, they continued watching the twin's for a bit longer before Suho coughed to catch their attention.

"Ah, I should introduce myself better." Chanyeon laid her leather jacket on the back of the chair as she stood. The male's all watching as she rolled up her sleeve's revealing her tattoo's. "I'm Park Chanyeon, 21 year's old and Chanyeol's Twin.... I'm older than him by10 minute's and as you may all know he has something called the 'Click', Yes?" The males all nodded. "Well, I too have the click... But it's worse than his, Chanyeol was trained to suppress his, I wasn't... Hmmm, What else?" Chanyeon looked at Chanyeol. "I have no memories' prior to my 10th birthday because of my Click, Oh! I have a Son." That surprised even Chanyeol, who shot up from his chair and grabbed Chanyeon by the shoulder's.

"WHAT?"

"Hey, I was ok?" Chanyeon sighed. "It was right after an episode and all my energy was drained... I thought I killed every er in the building, turn's out I didn't. He wanted revenge so he me and then stabbed me in the chest." Chanyeon ed her shirt and in the middle of her chest in the midst of tattoo's was a horrid scar. "1 Centre meter closer and I wouldn't be here. Anyway, I was like 13 then?" Chanyeon shrugged and sat down, Chanyeol sitting next to her in a daze. "I was living on the street's so I didn't realize I was pregnant. I didn't even put on weight or anything. One night a rich guy walked passed and found me passed out. He and his Wife took me to hospital and it turn's out I was going into Labor."

"What happened?" Chanyeol mumbled.

"I gave birth to a boy. He was perfectly health, me on the other hand... They thought I was die. But I didn't. The rich couple paid for my hospital fee's They knew about my life style and they still help me up to now."

"How old is he? What's his name?"

"He is turn 9 next month, His name is-" Chanyeon was cut off by mobile going off.

"I thought you snapped your phone?" Suho cocked his head.

"Yeah, I have like 20 back-ups... This one is my real phone though."

Chanyeon put the phone on speaker and put it on the table as she leaned back on her chair.

"Hello?"

"Umma?" A child's voice filled the room.

"Hello, Teddy Bear... Why are you calling sweetie?"

"Umma, Uncle Zico and Uncle Taewoon said They have to go out tonight... Can I come to you?" Chanyeon sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Sure Kiddo. Hold up a sec, Ok?"

"Ok." Chanyeon covered the reciever and whispered something to Chanyeon. Chanyeol nodded and Chanyeon pulled her hand from the phone. "I'll Come pick you up in a second, ok? I'll be bringing some new Uncle's to you."

"Woah! More Uncle's? Really? Are they nice?"

"Sure kid. They are..." Chanyeon looked around at the face's of the boy's in front of her. "Lovely, You will like them. One look's an Owl, There's also a Panda... A Deer... A Dinosour and many more Uncle's, Want to meet them?"

"Umma... Are they human's or Animal's?" Chanyeon burst into laughter, holding her side's. Once she calmed down she spoke again. "They are human, But you'll see when you meet them. Also there is someone very important for you to meet, he's Umma's Brother... Real brother. Ok?"

"Ok Umma. I'm looking forward to it. See you soon, Love you." And with that the line went dead.

"Does he know what you do?" Kris wondered out loud.

"Oh... He know's... He's smart for an 8 year old... Not only that but it look's like the click has passed on to him... I try to keep him in a happy environment though. So he hardly see's me." Chanyeon sighed. "You know, when you all have children you will more than likely have left this business, you won't have to worry about the risk of your child getting in danger... Remember, I was only 13 when I had a child. I also took my child's father's life. Something I didn't have a right to do... " Chanyeon shrugged. "People think I'm some sycho, but really I'm just someone trying to survive in this dreadful world, Someone with a child I'm trying to protect. Ah, Life's fun." Chanyeon smirked slightly.