Chapter Three

Trouble Maker's

Chapter Three: Scaring EXO


Chanyeon knew from the moment she set eye's on the male in front of her that he was the male from her picture. Not only that but she felt like she was connected to him. And that feeling only improved when she hugged him. It was like she finally got part of her back. A part of her that was missing. Pulling out of the hug she cupped Chanyeol's face and smiled.

"I've been waiting." She smiled at his word's.

"Me too." She couldn't stop the word's from escaping her lip's. But it felt right.

"Noona." The boy smiled sadly, tear's threatening to spill. It was then someone coughed to catch the two's attention. Chanyeon looked over Chanyeol's shoulder at the three male's that stood there with confusion written on their face's. When Chanyeol turned to look at them, Chanyeon noticed how his eye's widened slightly.

"You know them?" Getting a nod back Chanyeon sighed. "Are they Friend or...?"

"Friend's." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Follow me." She took Chanyeol's hand and started to walk away, the three male's following behind them. When they exited the school gate's Chanyeon pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, could you all leave the appartment for half an hour. I have some important visitor's coming over. When I get what I need you can all come back..... Thank's Zico." And with that Chanyeon hung up.

"Y-You know Zico? From Block B?" A wide eyed male asked.

"Mhm, I Live with the Leader's of my Allie's. So Zico, Yongguk, Rap Monster, Taewoon and I all live together. I have a few more Allie's but they live out of town." Chanyeon was too busy pulling Chanyeol along to notice them all tensing up and going pale.

When they arrived at the run-down apartment they entered the flat and were surprised at the amount of techology, Gun's and Drug's there were laying about.

"I trust you lot not to say a word." Was all Chanyeon said before disappearing into a room. Coming out half an hour later in different clothing with a rucksack.

Puling on a leather jacket and her combat boot's she motioned the boy's to follow her. Once outside she puled the boy's in front of her. "Take me to your leader."

With hesitance they brought her to the EXO hideout. Of course when they entered everyone froze when they noticed Chanyeon behind them.

"KRIS! SUHO!" The wide eyed male called out. Not second's later two male's came into view and when they saw Chanyeon they two froze like the rest.

"You know. For the biggest gang, your member's aren't very careful. Luckily I didn't kill them. Because Chanyeol was there that is. Your very lucky. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae." Chanyeon smirked slightly, holding her tattooed hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Park Chanyeon, Chanyeol's older twin sister. It's lovely to meet you Kim Joonmyeon and Wu Yifan."

As soon as she said she was Chanyeol's twin the atmosphere tensed even more.

"Noona... your scaring everyone."

"Oh... sorry." Suddenly her phone went off. "Hold on." She pulled her phone off and grabbed a devise from her picket, plugging it into her phone. "Don't want them tracing the call now, do we?"

Clicking the speaker button she answered the called.

"Hello?"

"Chanyeon. Can we go back home now? It's ing cold out here." Yongguk's deep voice filled the air.

"You can. Sorry I didn't call. I was busy. As I said, I had important Guest's."

"Are you with them now?" Another Voice, Rap Monster's filled the air.

"Yes. I will be fine. You know I can kill them in second's. Now go home. I'm scaring the guest's." And with that she hung up, Pulled the device out of her phone then she snapped the phone in half like it was nothing.

"Noona... You know. We should all sit." Chanyeol mumbled. Chanyeon just nodded and followed her brother, dodging the still frozen EXO member's.

It was going to be a long day.