Chapter One

Trouble Maker's

Chapter One: Seeing Is Believing


Chanyeol sighed as he listened to Suho and Kris. They were the Leader's, The most respected in the Gang world. Their mind's combined never failed to amuse people. They pointed out each other's weakness and re-planed thing's, They were each other's support, Each other's other half. Thinking of that put Chanyeol of on listening to them. He hated seeing them both correct and support each other, Why? Because his other, Much stronger and Mature part wasn't here with him. He hated seeing other's who had what he was missing. It was like they were rubbing it in his face. Showing him they had what he was missing.

Chanyeol snapped out of his thought's when Suho called his name. Looking up he noticed 11 pair's of eye's on him.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Calm down... Is something wrong? Your crying..." Suho frowned. Chanyeol cocked his head, raising his hand to face. He really was crying. Wow, Just thinking about it brought him to tear's. Wiping his face he waved his hand to let the Leader continue.

"Ok... Well as we were saying it seem's there is someone who can take our place..." Once again Chanyeol blocked them all out, sitting back in his chair he closed his eye's and tried to focus on old memories'.

By the time Chanyeol realized it he was being dragged by Baekhyun, D.O and Chen. Blinking a couple of time's he sighed.

"Guy's What are you doing?"

"Remember, We're going to spy on that person that can take out place from us..." Chen mumbled as they hid behind a wall.

"Why hasn't he taken it yet?"

"We Don't Know... That's Why we are here... You know you should listen more in meeting's." Chanyeol just nodded and sighed, Slumping against the wall. He only followed not really paying attention to who they were following. To be honest he just wanted to head to his class, He was bored.

"Oh, There she is!" Baekhyun squeaked. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and the other two.

"Your Saying the person is a girl?" This spiked his interest. Looking out to were the other's were looking he had to double take. Was what he real? Were his eye's playing trick's on him? Shaking his head he walked out. Ignoring the shout's of his fellow member's. He had to check, Even if it meant putting the gang in danger. He didn't care. If what he was seeing was real, He would turn on his gang if he had to.

"ChanChan Noona?" He called out. This made 's stop calling him.