Prologue Part Three *new*

소녀 (Sonyeo)

     Kaylie had been in Anyang for a few weeks now; she finally was going to start her last year of high school. She was very nervous but she was glad she at least had her friend Bekah by her side. She finished putting on her new school uniform and sighed. She brushed her hair and teeth then grabbed her bag and hurried downstairs.

     Bekah looked at her and said, “How are you feeling?” She sighed and said, “I’m so nervous. You know I haven’t been to a school for years.” Bekah patted Kaylie’s back and said, “Well you don’t have to worry. Our class president is very nice and he is cute.” Kaylie looked at her confused and grumbled, “Why are you talking about the class president?” Bekah laughed saying, “Didn’t I tell you? He will be the one to show you around.”

     Kaylie yelled, “What? I-I thought you were the one that was going to show me around!” Bekah sighed, “I thought I was too but Seonsaeng Dok our homeroom teacher said that the class president was assigned by the principle to show you around. Don’t worry Kaylie you will like him.” Kaylie raised her eyebrow up at Bekah then they both started laughing at their silliness. They then hooked their arms together and made their way to Anyang Arts High School.

     When they arrived Kaylie looked up at the giant building and gulped in fear. Bekah looked at her and said, “Come on Kaylie you will do fine. Remember you have me and Raina, Lizzy and Nana also go here.” Kaylie took a deep breath and remembered the three sweet and fun girls she had met and got to know over the past few weeks and looked at Bekah and said, “What would I do without you?” Bekah laughed and said, “You would be lost without me.”

       A really handsome boy with full lips and a gorgeous smile came up to them and said, “Hey Bekah, this must be the new transfer student Kaylie.” Kaylie blushed at the handsome boys smile and Bekah elbowed her and said, “Hey Seungho, yeah this is my friend Kaylie. Kaylie this is Seungho, the class president who will be showing you around.” Kaylie’s eyes went wide in panic and whispered to Bekah, “He is the one who will show me around?” Bekah smiled at her and whispered, “Yes he is. Didn’t I tell you he was cute?” Kaylie gulped and said, “Yes you did.”

     Seungho smiled at her and gestured her to follow him. She looked back at Bekah one last time before they went into the huge school. Seungho looked back at her and said, “How do you like Anyang so far?” Kaylie smiled at him and said, “It’s nice here just very different.” Seungho smiled and said, “I’m sure since unfortunately there are no beaches here.” Kaylie chuckled a little saying, “That and in Hawaii it’s always warm.” He said, “But you do like it here though right?”

      She smiled at him and said, “Yes I do like it here.” He sighed in relief and said, “I’m glad.” He then showed her the cafeteria, the art room, the teacher’s office and finally their class room. He slide open the door for her and said, “This is our homeroom though we stay in her for almost all of our classes.” She nodded and went inside. Seungho followed behind her and introduced her to the class. She was very nervous but at least she sat beside Seungho and behind her was her best friend Bekah. Seungho looked over at her and said, “The guy on the other side of you is one of my best friends his name is Byunghee but we call him G.O. Then the guy in front of us is another good friend of mine named Changsun but we call him Joon.”

    The two guys in question both smiled at her and G.O said, “Hi it’s nice to meet you. Your name is Kaylie right?” She smiled and said, “Yes I’m Kaylie, it’s nice to meet you as well.” Joon held his hand out and said, “Hi Kaylie I’m Joon nice to meet you.” She shook his hand and said, “Nice to meet you as well.” Joon then pointed to the girl beside him and said, “This pretty girl here is G.O’s girlfriend Ailee.” Ailee smiled at her and said in English, “Hey Kaylie, I’m Amy Lee but my Korean name is Lee Yejin but everyone calls me Ailee.”  Kaylie smiled at her and said, “Are you from the states too?”

    Ailee smiled and said, “Yeah I’m from New Jersey well I was born in Denver but raised in Jersey.” Kaylie smiled and said, “That’s cool! I was born and raised in Honolulu.” Ailee grinned saying, “I always wanted to go there! Is it as beautiful as seen on TV?” Kaylie said, “It’s even more so then shown on TV.” Ailee smiled and looked at G.O saying, “We should go there during the break after exams.” He shook his head at her smiling.

  Seungho tapped Kaylie on the shoulder and said, “I will introduce you to our other friends if that is ok with you and Bekah?” Bekah leaned forward and said, “I was going to introduce her to them anyways.” During class Kaylie kept feeling girls glaring at her but she didn’t know why. Finally lunch came and Seungho, Bekah and her three new friends showed her to the cafeteria to get their lunch.

     She was introduced to Junhyung, Jinon, Yoongi, Cheondung, Mir, and Hyorin when they sat down at Seungho’s table. She got along with them all so well but she still kept feeling a group of girl’s glares. It continued for the next few weeks and it soon turned into bullying as Seungho asked Kaylie to be his girlfriend in front of the whole school after 3 weeks of her being at the school.

 

 

Author's note: Here is my update in honor of my 4 year anniversity here on AFF. i hope you guys liked it and please do comment