Ch04.1: 1, 2 and 3

Summer Love
This chapter is going to have a part two! 
Sorry if I updated just now. I've been busy. Hahah Hope you understand :))
Enjoy! :))
Think about the pic as the selca of Tao and Kris haha

 *2nd plan*
Kris hailed a taxi after they got out of the condo. Tao, trailing behind him, asked him a question. "Where are we going?" He said, in Chinese. He mostly talk in Chinese since its his mother language like him. But the younger can also speak Korean. Once inside the cab, Kris is curious as to why the other can speak Korean and not English. I mean, English is the universal language right?
 
"To the nearest amusement park, please," Kris said in English. The younger looked at him, as if he is waiting for something. The older mouthed a 'what?' The other rolled his eyes.
  
"Where are we going? Apparently, I can't understand English and neither the things you told him," He gestured to the driver. The younger stared at him and waited. "Well? Are you not going to tell me?" 
   
The older smiled devilishly. "You'll know when we get there, okay?" The younger rolled his eyes and lean back pouting. "You're a tease."
   
Throughout the drive, Tao was amazed by the skyscrapers. It was those high glass buildings  that amazed him the most. The older nudged him. "Close your mouth. You're drooling," He grinned as Tao pouted.
 
They are going to an amusement park since its in one of Tao's plans. But unfortunately, they're stuck at a traffic jam so they arrive their late. Once they arrived, He checked his wristwatch. "..." Then he grabbed Tao's wrist and started dragging him as he run.
    
"H-hey!" Tao squealed surprised.
   
Kris glanced back. The younger is keeping up with him with a little stumble but he's fine. He look straight ahead as he bumped into strangers. "We still have 3 hours! Lets ride everything!"
*-*-*-*-*
 
"Oh god.... that was fun," Tao whispers as he sprawled himself on the bed. They immediately headed to their room as soon as they step foot inside the condo unit
 
Kris smiled like a fool as he enter the bathroom. His mind won't forget what they did today. Or how Tao held his hand tightly when he's scared. Or how they were so close inside the horror house. Or how the younger hugged him whenever something popped out of somewhere. Kris enters the shower still smiling like a madman.
    
After taking a bath and got dressed, he exited the bathroom. He saw the younger curled and asleep on top of the bed. The blonde slowly walks to the sleeping figure. He realized that the younger is still wearing his shoes. Kris shook his head but still smiling. Seems like the smile won't be that easy to be wipe off of his face. He took of the other's shoes off and socks. He chuckled as the youngster's wriggled his toes when cold air whipped through his foot.
   
The older tucked the other under the comforter then slip in next to him. He tries to sleep but can't. Today's excitement and joy won't let him. He tossed and turn, trying to find the perfect sleeping position. He finally give up and end up facing the younger. He didn't know why but once he saw the other's face contented and happy, he felt at peace and happy also. He mind wanders and fell asleep shortly.
   
*-*-*-*-*
*1st plan* 
"Now,  where are we going?" Tao said faking annoyance when deep inside he's excited like hell.
    
Kris grinned knowingly. "You'll know when we get there."
   
"That's what you always says," The raven boy said. Kris, without even throwing the younger a glance, knew exactly that the other is sticking his lips out, pouting. A smile crept up its way to the blonde's lips. He can't wait to see the youngerster's reaction when he sees what he had plan for him.
   
    
Right now, they are picking up snacks inside a convenient store because Kris doesn't want to go empty-handed. They bought crackers, drinks and the likes with their backpack filled with clothes. Earlier in the morning, the blonde got a text from his father. It says that they'll go to a beach and if he is up for it. Kris remembers that going to the beach was one of Tao's plan. So as much as Kris hates his father,  he aso hates the idea of Tao's frowning face and a forced smile plastered whenever needed. 
   
That's why he ordered the younger to pack some clothes and told him that they are going somewhere. He also told the younger to mostly bring shorts since their going swimming. He won't say trunks since it'll give everything away. They stop by a convenient store and bought some snacks. And now here they are, riding the bus towards the beach resort his father texted him.
  
  
Kris checked the time on his phone. It's already 2.15pm. He grimaced. His father said that the ride towards the beach would probably take 2-3 hours and they've been riding this bus an hour. The blonde raked his hair with is fingers in exhaustion. He didnt get a lot of sleep last night since he kept tossing and turning and he remembered calming down staring at the other's face. Speaking of Tao, the other didn't say a word since he lost himsef in his thoughts. The younger would always snap him out of it. 
  
He glance at his side and saw Tao's head hanging low. Kris chuckled. Tao's head kept banging. A sudden turn made Tao's head swivel its head to the side. The boy's head could've bang hard against the window if only Kris' instinct didn't told him to hold the youngerster's head and lean it on his chest.
 
The older froze in his place when the younger moved and s his arm around Kris' waist, snuggling closer. Kris could hear his heartbeat pounding in his chest, somersaulting over and over again. He held the younger close to his body, because even though he felt his heart jump and turn, it felt good. He liked it a lot.
   
*-*-*-*-*
Kris woke up with a start. Tao's  squealing frightened him. But then he realized that the younger squeal was in utter delight, he sighed deeply. He didn't know what to do if the other is in trouble. He disgust himself from falling asleep and not looking out for Tao. Kris quickly shook the thought off and got off the bus.
   
They're riding the barge and Tao is enjoying the scenery, its like its his first time riding this. Kris, as soon as he got off the bus, headed to Tao's direction. He didn't know but the moment that he didn't saw Tao in his arms, his mind panics and writes itself all over his face and the only thing he could think about is finding Tao. That made him terribly aghast. But what really scares him is Tao out of his sight, out of his grasp. It send shivers to his spine.
    
"Hey! Come here, Yifan! It beautiful up here!" Tao shouted, snapping Kris out of his train of thoughts.
    
He climbed up the barge and held onto the railings where Tao is. The younger suddenly draped an arm over Kris' shoulder. Then clicked. Tao took picture of both of them. But Kris can't smile. His breath hitched the moment Tao had his arms over his shoulder. His heartbeat skipped a beat. He really don't understand what going on inside of him. 
   
Tao laughed. Kris looked at him. That laughed that emitting out of Tao's mouth sounds so sweet and its like music to his ears. The blonde felt his heart palpitate faster than normal. He clutch onto it. What is his heart telling him?