Ch04.3: Plan #3

Summer Love
Hey! Think of this as the panda that looks a lot likd Tao! Haha
This chapter is a little light and just lame haha! Enough with the dramas haha
Hope you like it! Leave a comment for the comment-! :))
Upvote if you like and even subscribe! :)))

That very night, Kris spends it drinking alcohol and waiting for the sunrise. He didn't meant to say it to his father but it aggravates him that his butting in his life when he don't have any right at all.
    
    
"Hey..." a familiar voice said at his side. 
   
   
The older don't even need to look up to know who it is. It's Tao, his familiar soft and smoothing voice. Kris drained his drink and tosses it away. "It hurts. It really hurts." This time he looks up. They younger is also looking at him but his face doesn't hold any emotions.
   
   
The blonde glances away and stares at nothing. Tao sighs as he tried to ease his anger. The older also heaved a sigh. "Can you lend me your ear?" Tao look down and saw a tear glistening at his eyes. He nodded and Kris sadly smiled.
    
  
"Back then, when I was way younger, my life was perfect. I couldn't really ask for more. He's a supportive father, my mother and I was happy. He would work but whenever he arrived home, he would always bring me toys and lend us time. Those...." he harshly brushes off his tear as if he disgust it. "Those memories was shattered when they fought. I couldn't remember what it is about. But I know it was something big because it ends up him leaving us and not returning. I just woke up one day and saw my mom crying until she could cry blood. My father left us with whatever he found."
   
   
Tao stayed silent as the older sobs. The younger could see how the blonde stifle his cries and how his shoulder shook terribly. He waited for the other to continue but it seems like its the end of the story. Tao sighs. "You could always forgive him, Yifan."
     
 
Kris looks up, a little bit bewildered and surprised. The younger looks at him and a samll smile tugs at the corner of his lips. Tao glances away and it seems like the never-ending darkness is much interesting to his eyes. "I know I don't have the right to say things like this 'cause I don't know what you're feeling right now. I don't know what enormous pain you're going through. But I just want to say this." Tao looks at him straight in the eye.
   
   
"He's reaching out to you. He's trying to reach you. And all you did was ignore and hurt him. I'm not saying that you should already forgive him, because you're still in pain. All I want for you is try," the younger paused and looks at him and older just continued to sat and stare. 
   
   
"I want youto try, Kris. Maybe not now, not tomorrow but I want it to be sooner rather than later. I hope its not too much to ask but I want you to also accept him, because he's reaching out to you, Yifan. Forgive him before it was too late."
   
   
Kris just sat and stare at nothing, jaw-locked, knuckles white and bloodshot eyes. They silent for quite awhile before the younger started telling him a story. "I want to tell you a story. Its not that long and its saddening. Its a about a boy who will never see his father anymore." Tao paused.
     
    
"He was born on 2nd of May in the year 1993. His father was about to come to the hospital so he could see his newborn child. But then there comes a landslide and thrashed him to the ground. He almost died." Tao choked a sob. "But he stayed awake until ambulance took him. His mother cried hard but his husband said that she should  take good care of me and love him for him."
     
    
Kris blinked. It was Tao's story, he realized. "Eversince then, the boy's mother took good care of him but never was affectionate. She never hugs his son. She never kisses his son. The boy longed for love. When he asked what's wrong with him, she always turn away and ignore him. When the boy became a teen, his mother fell ill. Before his mother die, she aks for forgiveness for not loving him with all of her heart. And she told him that it pains him seeing the boy's face. Because it look a lot like his father."
    
    
"The boy who longed a parental love was never fulfilled. He fell in deep depression but someone save him before everything was too late. Because he found his reason to live but he would always yearn for parental love but it will never br given to him."
     
      
After that, the sun rises from its bed. Signaling a new beginning of the day. Kris sighs. "I can't forgive him now, it just hurts too much." Tao only nodded, brushing the tears that formed at the corner of his eyes. "We'll go back to the city again, I need time." Kris said as he got up and stare at the sunrise.
     
   
*-*-*-*-*-*
    
    
After a day had passed after they arrived at Kris' condo, they headed to someplace. Of course Tao is clueless. The older still wants to see the overwhelm look on the youngerster's face. When they finally arrived and got out of the cab, the younger stood there astonished.
    
   
The other opens his mouth to speak but he lost his voice. Kris smiles at this. He held the boy's hand and smiles widely when he looks at him. "Let's forget about all the stress and enjoy ourselves," the blonde gave the warm hand a squeeze before pulling him and entering the zoo.
    
    
"You really love dragging me along," The younger said, it wasn't a question. Kris glance at him and saw the boy smiling. He also smiles as he felt his heart skipped a beat.
     
    
The two men enjoys the day, forgetting what colossal pain caused them in the past. They smiled. They laughed. And grinned like fools. It was like they're back to their childhood. Tao was amazed by everything and Kris would always . They took pictures together and with the animals further from their backs, out of their reach. 
    
    
"Oh god...." Kris mutters, his face shows disbelief and amusement. 
     
       
Tao worriedly jumps to his side and ask what was wrong and took a look at the picture. "I don't see any wrongs in the picture. What's with you?" The younger ask, bewildered as ever. That's when the older bursts out laughing. He laughed his off and other glares.
     
     
"You look exactly like that panda!" The older almost said between stifled laughs. The younger glares and stomped. "I do not!" he snaps. 
    
    
"Yes, you do. Look at this," the boy obliged. "Spot the difference?" Then Kris bursts put laughing again.
    
    
They ended their day just like that. Filled with laughter and happiness. Free from all kinds of stress. The older teases the younger and the younger would always chase after him, telling him that he doesn't look likd a panda. Their day went well. They slept together with their smiles on their face.