Prolouge

Summer Love
A/N: Wu Yi Fan! Kris! Wiee! He's so handsome!
Anyways, enjoy reading! I don't know when I'm going to post the first chapter! Haha
Kris settles in his seat, sighing as he remembers the past event before this very day. It was horrible, having to fight your own mother was horrible. Groaning, he tried to erase everything in his mind and get it over with. He ran his hand over his face, seems like he really can't forget.
 
It was because of that traitorous -headed man, his father. Well, the said man is going to get married again and have the guts to invite them. The blonde just can't believe his own father. After they left them for some . Kris' eyes twitched in disgust as he think of his father as a toothless e. He definitely going to marry a woman a lot younger than him. 
 
Kris groan as he raked his hand over his disheveled hair. He really can't believe his own mother agreed to that. That's the cause of their fight, his -headed of a father. Sighing as he slumped on his seat, Kris just really can't bring to hate his mother. All that she did was be good, all-loving mother to him. She fulfill the father role in Kris' life. He sigh for the millionth time as he sat upright. The plane is about to take off. 
 
He leans on the armrest, his face on his palm, and let his mind wonders off to nowhere as he look at every aircraft at the airport.
 
Kris felt someone tug on his sweater, he glance on his other arm. There's this hand, definitely a guy's hand because its big, clutching on to them. He look at the hand, to the arm, to the shoulder and to the exotic face. 
 
"Umm... sorry for bothering you, but can you fasten my seatbelt for me? Its my first time and I don't know this thing works," The man scratched the back of his neck as his face started to blush in embarrassment.
 
Kris shrug. He wasn't in the mood, but that doesn't put him in the bad mood. Kris leans in, since there seatmate and the seat is only for two person, and with ease he did the seatbelt and leans back. " You know, the flight attendants will show and explain how that thing works." He smiled teasingly and looks back at the window.
 
 
 "Oh ..." his seatmate suddenly mutters. Kris glanced at him and he can't help the smile that crept up to his lips. The boy is terribly adorable.The boy's eyes is clamped shut, biting his plump lips and looks like he is holding his breath. 
 
Kris smiled as he puts his hand on the other's soothingly. He started to rub circles, trying to calm the other. Slowly, the other's shoulder slightly slumped. But then tensed up again as the plane accelerates.
 
 "Oh crap, its going damn fast..." the other managed to utter under gritted teeth and a lump on his throat.
 
Kris smiled amused. How could a stranger ride and airplane for the first time and be alone? That would be damn frightening. When the seatbelt sign is off, Kris looks over the window. He nudged his seatmate, having the idea that somehow the other will calm down if he see this view.
 
"Is it okay now?" The other mutters, opening one eye to look around.
 
Kris chuckled. "Yeah, look over here," he pointed to the window.
 
The other stared at him confused and doubtful. "I bet your going to scare me," The other glared at him. Kris laughed.
 
"What? No, I'm just going to show what you've been missing. Trust me," Kris smiled, lending a hand, encouraging the other to look.
 
 The other heaved a tensed sigh. He rejects the hand and just lean in. And almost instantly, his breath hitches. The scenery steal his breath away. Kris watch as the other stare in amazement and the glistening of his eyes. He notice those dark circles. Its the first time that dark circles look incredibly attractive and full of charm.
 
"Wow... its beautiful," The other said, snapping Kris from checking the other out.
 
He clears his throat, trying to get the attention of the boy. The boy looks over him and blushed at the closeness. The boy immediately apologised and sat back to his seat.
Scratching the back of his ear, which is a bad habit when his nervous, he decided to have a small talk with the boy. Gaining some friends might make this trip to Canada a little bit bearable. He swallowed the lump on his throat.
 
"So... what's your name, if you don't mind me asking," Kris adds, because it comes out a little forceful.
 
The other giggled. "I don't mind. Since your the one who calmed me down earlier," The other said, knowingly. Kris remembers rubbing circles at the back of the other's palm. Kris face is tinted red, embarrassed. He don't know what came over him and did that.
 
The other chuckled. "It's Huang Zitao, but please call me Tao," He reached for the other's hand. 
 
Kris smiled. "Wu Yifan, call me Kris if you like," He shook the other's hand. 
 
 
Silence fell upon them, neither of them don't know what to say after they shook hands. Sighing, Kris ran his hand through his face. This is the reason why his never close to people. He is an awkward person, naturally. And he hates it. A heavy sigh escape his lips again.
 
"You sigh like an old granny," Tao laughed.
 
Kris looks at him wide eyes, then he glared. "Yeah, and you look like a ing stick earlier. Stiff as ever." Words spilled out of his mouth before he could stop them. He covered his mouth and looks at Tao with surprise and sorry eyes.
 
The younger laughed. "I guess we could be hell of a friend," he smiled genuinely. Kris stared at him confused.
 
 "What did you mean? Aren't you mad? I just cuss on you and insult you," Kris explains, but was cut off by the other's hand, waving off such thought. 
 
"You and I know that what you've said is the truth. And I'm not one to deny that. I'm a hell of a scaredy-cat," He chuckled.
 
Kris looks at him, amused and pleased by his attitude. He never met such an honest man. And he is pleased that the other just laughed the insult off, as if he was joking. Kris watch as the younger calmed down and looks at him.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
 
The older watch as words tumbles out of the other's plump lips. He really didn't understand why  but he had the urge to cupped Tao's face and kiss those lips.
 
The other clears his throat. "You're staring. It's rude,"
 
The younger smiled.Kris can't remember what he had ate for breakfast, but he felt something fluttering in his stomach. And he also hear his heart thumping loudly in his chest. He clutched his sweater, trying desperately to grasp also his heart.