Cunning Bacon

Sehunnie's Bath Mate

Cunning Bacon

images.jpg

All he ever wanted was someone to take a bath with, but no one except his rubber duckie goes inside the bathroom and stay with him. And then there's this little deer that once told him that he wanted to take a bath with him but he rejected. Reason? he has this one tracked mind. Xiumin was first on his list, but he failed, Lay came in second and now Baekhyun came in third. The bacon that pounced at him just because of a handcream.

|Flashback|

"You big dodo bird!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran and jumped towards Sehun, causing the latter to fall backwards and his head hit the floor with a semi-soft thud.

Everything in Sehun's line of vision turned blank, the impact was not the reason, it was mainly because Baekhyun, small as he seems weighed a ton, was sitting on Sehun's chest almost stopping his breathing pattern.

"You dare! You-You even dare touch my stuff!" Baekhyun shouted again.

"Baek, Sehun just took out your handcream that you left in the bathroom sink." Kris calm voice suddenly entered Sehun's hearing.

"He did?" Baekhyun asked with pure innocence, "Oh, oh oh..Sehun!"

And this was maybe the real reason why Sehun out.

"Sehun, kiddo, listen Baekhyun is sorryyy..." Baekhyun said as he shook Sehun up and down without even getting up from his position."Oh my, I gotta get up." Baekhyun added with a chuckle.

And the next thing that Sehun knews is that he woke up, lying on his bed with the thoughts of making Baekhyun his bathmate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2rYaon50vD6VA5vy_wvj

"Hyung.." Sehun called as he poked his head inside Baekhyun's room, well through a door in Baekhyun's room.

"Sehun! Glad that you're awake." Baekhyun chirped and opened the door wider.

"Hyung.."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun and sat down on his bed. 

"Hyung.."

"Sehun, what is it? Tell me.."

"Hyung, will you take a bath with me?"

Baekhyun's shoulders slumped as he heard the words 'Bath with me' straight from Sehun's mouth.

"No." Baekhyun immediately answered. "On second thought.."

Sehun's face brightened up and a smile can now be seen. "Hyung.."

"I'll consider your offer if you'll help me with something.."

Sehun bobbed his head up and down with a smile, not knowing what Baekhyun has in store for him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2rYaon50vD6VA5vy_wvj

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, a small group was formed. A group eager to make Sehun take a bath by himself.

"It has been a week now and he still kept on asking if we want to take a bath with him." Chanyeol said as he sat down on the floor. "But now.."

"Now?" Kris' eyebrows arched as he heard Chanyeol snigger.

"Now that his target is Baekhyun.." Chanyeol smiled, "We won't be having any problem with him anymore.."

Kris sighed, how he wish that Sehun would stop, it was hard rejecting Tao's offer to take a bath back at China and now Sehun suddenly acted like Tao. But then here's his daddy dragon instinct kicking him hard on his rear. He need to save Sehun from the cunning Bacon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2rYaon50vD6VA5vy_wvj

A short chapter update. meh. My brain has been squeezed so no ideas came out. Forgive me..T___T