Chip in Lay's

Sehunnie's Bath Mate

Chip in Lay's

images.jpg

What is our little maknae thinking of doing now?..

Well to answer that question in mind, obviously Sehun is clearly up to no good. He slowly opened the door of the bathroom and just like what he expected, Lay is still there, standing while starring blankly at the door.

"Sehun, did you bring my hand cream?" Lay blinked.

"Your hand cream is not here hyung." Sehun lied as he swiftly took the small hand cream tube and placed it inside his pocket. "I mean in there."

Lay tilted his head from right to left and closed his eyes, "I-I know that it's there."

"Hyung, you often forget about things." Sehun gently laid his hand on Lay's shoulder, "How sure can you be that it's in there?"

"I-I'm pretty sure."

"Then why don't you check if it is there?" Sehun asked with a smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

Lay looked at Sehun, he has a bad feeling about this, about trusting their maknae, but what can he do, it is his favorite hand cream. The hand cream that smells like the dew drop in the morning, as fresh as the morning breeze, more creamy than cream, has the smoothest texture, and the ingredients, oh sweet sweet ingredients, of course Lay would know, he made the hand cream.

With a heavy sigh leaving his lips, Lay decided to step forward--

"Sehun." A deep booming voice suddenly interrupted Sehun's plan of getting his new bathmate.

Sehun turned his head and saw a dragon holding on to a bath towel standing side by side with a panda that knocked him out just a few hours ago.

"Lay." Kris then looked at the said boy, "Are you planning to go inside the bathroom with that kid?"

"Are you planning to go inside the bathroom with that kid?" Sehun copied as he stuck out his tongue.

Kris decided to ignore that and continued in asking Lay,"You know that going in with him is a very bad idea." 

"But my hand cream--" Lay reasoned out and pointed inside the bathroom, "I left it inside."

"Ge." Tao suddenly butted in, "Your hand cream, the tube is white right?"

Lay paused for a while and remembered that indeed all of his handcreams is placed in white tubes.

"Yeah."

"And you placed your initials on the tube's body right?" Tao continued.

"Wait! why does this feel like it's a crime scene?" Sehun shouted, "Are you even authorized to ask questions?" he added as he pointed at Tao.

"Shut up maknae, or I'll wushu you to death."

Sehun's eyes widened as he heard those words sprouting from Tao's mouth, he instantly zipped his mouth up and looked away.

"Manager hyung, thought that--it was trash since it is almost empty."

"So what does that have to do with my hand cream?" Lay asked as his expression dimmed, their manager thought that his hand cream was trash, a trash. T to the freaking R to the freaking A to the freaking S to the freaking C to the freaking H!

"He placed it inside the empty bag of chips found that he found on your bed."

Lay's eyes widened. "My hand cream is tainted with Lay's chips!" he shouted as he ran towards his room almost bumping to a furious Bacon.

Kris chuckled, "Now you've lost another potential Bath mate."

"I hate dragons! I hate Pandas! I hate dragons and pandas!" Sehun muttered like a mantra and he glared at Kris & Tao who just laughed at him.

"And, Hunnie.." Tao bit his lower lip and pointed at Sehun's right pocket.

"Don't call me that, you stinking panda!"

"Whatever. You better return that one inside the bathroom."

"I don't want to!" Sehun pouted.

"The owner of that must be steaming his head off." Kris added.

Steaming? Xiumin Hyung? Sehun suddenly thought, but the again, Xiumin does not use hand creams. Sehun then pulled out the tube, and as soon as he realized that he should've followed Kris & Tao's advice, everything around him once again went black.

"My Hand Cream!" Baekhyun's scream was the last thing that he heard as he fell to the cold floor.

 

------------

 

"Mister rubber duckie." Sehun groaned as he bit his lower lip. "Why don't they want to take a bath with me?"

Sehun once again pressed his rubber duckie's belly making a squeek come out. "Mr. Rubber Duckie.."

Sehun laid down once again on his bed, pouting and scrunching his nose. "The Bacon that hit me today was heavy..So should we make the Bacon pay?" he added as another smile got out from his lips.

'Oh, when will our maknae stop?' the rubber duckie thought.

images.jpg

Comment, Subscribe & upvote ^^ jebal?