Troll-in Troll-out

Sehunnie's Bath Mate

Troll-In ; Troll-Out

images.jpg

"What are you doing with my towel?!" Chen shrieked as soon as he saw Sehun dragging his towel around the room.

"I'm planning to catch some buns." SeHun grunted.

"Buns? with that towel?" 

"Yes. I plan to catch myself a live bun."

"SeHun, I don't want to be rude but, are you out of your mind?!"

"Says the one who's been trolling the whole group."

"When-? If you plan to get the buns why do you need those towel?"

"If I tell you, would you help me?" SeHun stopped flipping and re-arranging the towels in front of him.

"It depends if I can gain anything---"

"Pure Wicked entertainment." SeHun answered with a smirk.

Chen flashed a smile, entertainment, that is what he's been asking for. "Consider this Troll IN."

 

 

"Chen, did you see my towel?" Lay asked as he entered the dark living room, "why are the light-umpf!"

"Lay? why is it so dark in here?" XiuMin asked as soon as he lost his compadre.

"Now!" That was SeHun's voice. All the sheets, wait all the scattered towel was now flipping up on the poor small figure innocently standing at the living room door. "I got you now Bunnie Bunnie Bun Bun!"

The lights was then by a certain troll, his eyes grew wide as saucers as he saw the scene in front of him. "Uh- SeHun, are you sure you got the bun?"

"Yes!" SeHun smiled triumphantly.

"Then who is this?" Chen then pointed at Xiumin who now looked more confused than ever.

SeHun's shoulders slumped as he look at Chen, then at Xiumin then lastly at the poor  frail body that he is currently sitting on.

"Oi. Lay! at least now you've found your towel." Chen laughed as he slowly made his way out.

A sound of someone clearing his throat broke the confusion inside the room.

"Oh SeHun!" SuHo growled, "So it was you who took our towels."

"I-I Chen helped!" SeHun shouted as he innocently blinked at Chen. "Right Hyung?!"

"The Troll is OUT!" Chen said as he ran out of the room, "Adios!"

 

"Hey, Mr. Rubber Duckie.." SeHun greeted rather sadly at the rubber duck sitting at the corner of the bathtub. "It's still going to be you and me.." He added with a sigh.

"SeHun?" it was little innocent Lay's voice.

"Hyung?"

"Can you please give me my hand cream? I think I left it there."

"If I give you your handcream, then would you take a bath with me?"

"Uh-No."

Long silence then followed.

"Hey Mr. Duckie you thinking what I'm thinking?" SeHun coyly smiled once again.

If only the rubber duckie could speak. What is our little maknae thinking of doing now?..

 

 

-Short updateu! mianheyow..my mind is still not cracked enough.T_T