Chapter 16

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a filure, I know. I have the longest writer's block and I'm truly soory for dissapointing you guys. Thank you for those who still here to read my story and to all my subscribers, I can't believe this story has surpassed 75 subs! /le tears of joy. Once again, I'm sorry T-T and please enjoy reading!

16. WARMTH

 

"You know, when you are serious like this, you kinda look less scary," 

 

 

Ivy looked up from the files she was reading only to find Sunggyu placing himself across her seat. "What do you want," Ivy said stoically. "Now you sound scary again," Sunggyu said. "Seriously," Ivy said. "Trying to talk to you without getting hurt," Hoya snapped. "Why would I want to do that," Ivy rolled her eyes. "I mean, you lied to us," Hoya shrugged. Sunggyu slapped his arm and mentally rolled his eyes. "Now you and your sharp tongue going to get us killed," Sunggyu hissed. Ivy just stared at both of them, emotionlessly. "No, I'm not going to kill you both or hurt you, today. Maybe the other day," Ivy said. "So now you can tell me what do you want cause I got pretty much things to do here," Ivy said as she pointed at the tons of files in front of her. "YAH! LEE SUNG JONG!" Sunggyu suddenly yelled. "Stop hiding and come out here, she doesn't bite!" Sunggyu continued. "Since when I bite people, Sunggyu-ssi?" Ivy hissed and glared at Sunggyu. "On second thought, she is going to kill me now!" Sunggyu yelled. "Yah! Noona don't kill hyung!" Sungjong suddenly came with Dongwoo. Sungjong then covered Sunggyu with his body. "Oh, no! I just called her 'noona'! Don't kill me please!" Sungjong shutted his eyes tightly. Ivy just shooked his head and sighed. "What am I? A serial killer? Seriously," Ivy said. "You are quite scary for a girl, you know," Sungjong pouted. "How do you want me to act? Like a cute clingy irritating girl?" Ivy said. "Like Sanghee perhaps?" Ivy continued. "No, no! We want to know the real you," Dongwoo smiled widely. "Yeah. All of us agreed that we should start our whole friendship all over again," Sunggyu said. "Why?" Ivy said. "Because after all it's not entirely your fault that Myungsoo chose you and it's not like you hypnotize him or something, right?" Sunggyu said. "Wait, you didn't hypnotize him, right?" Sungjong snapped. "No," Ivy glared at Sungjong. "So yeah, being friends with Ivy won't hurt, right?" Hoya said. "You sure it's not because you guys are afraid I might kill you at night?" Ivy said. "Completely sure!" Sungjong cheered. "Wait. You won't kill us at night, right?" Sungjong suddenly said. "Well, I might-" "Hyung! She might kill us," Sungjong whined. "Geez. Do you really believe that?" Ivy shooked her head. "I almost believe that," Sungyeol suddenly came from nowhere. "Yeah, right," Ivy rolled her eyes. "So we are all friends again?" Sungyeol said. Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite nodded their head in unison. "I have to admit that I do really think that you are better than Sanghee," Sungyeol grinned. "Yeah, I have to agree with the choding. I have decided to like Ivy better than Sanghee," Hoya snapped.

 

Ivy raised her brow. "Fancy hearing that sentence again after L and Woohyun said that first," Ivy said. "What do you mean?" Dongwoo said. "You know, both of them stated the same exact thing. You have decided to like Ivy more than Sanghee," Ivy said. The five boys in front of her just stared at her in confusion. "Just forget it then," Ivy sighed. "And why can you just say that after what I have done? How can you just decided to like me better? You don't even know me," Ivy said. "Because you are interesting! And you are too exagerrating when you act as Sanghee! We never really interested in Sanghee if it's not because Myungsoo hyung dated her," Sungjong explained. "I'm not acting the whole time I became Sanghee," Ivy said ruthlessly. "Sanghee is part of my past that I don't want anyone else to know," Ivy shrugged. "But, guess now all of Seoul has known who Sanghee is, thanks to L," Ivy said. "Is that mean you used to be irritating?" Dongwoo said. "I think I am still now," Ivy said. 

 

"What are these files anyway?" Sunggyu picked one of the files on the table. "Byun Baekhyun?" Sunggyu raised abrow. "Don't ever snapping away my files ever again," Ivy glared to Sunggyu and took the files on Sunggyu's hand. "It's just some idiot who thinks they can mess with me," Ivy said nonchalantly. "Who is that guy Byun Baekhyun," Hoya asked with more demanding tone. "Actually it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter