I

Tonight

 

Tonight: I

 

Being alone in this miserable night, I still don’t know love.

Without knowing where the end is, I am still looking for you.

 

-

 

“Jiyong-sunbae,” she called as she entered the small hostel apartment, carrying paper bags of groceries with her.

 

Yet, the said man did not answer her. He merely grunted and sent her a glimpse before continuing with his composition on the computer, as if she didn’t really exist at all.

 

She sighed as she walked into the open kitchen and placed the paper bags onto the island before coming to stand beside him, glancing at his work in the computer. As she saw the manuscript, she could make out the tune that he was composing and she mentally sung it in her head.

 

‘Jiyong-sunbae is such a talented composer…’ she thought wistfully.

 

She knew she should not disturb him, but she really needs him to know this.

 

With that, she tapped his shoulder, “Jiyong-sunbae.”

 

He pulled one of the headphones off his ear, with the other hanging while playing his composition; he signaled her to talk, his eyes and mind still focusing on his composition.

 

“I’ve got something to say…”

 

-

 

Kwon Ji Yong, the genius of their music academy, was the popular man. He was quiet, mysterious and good looking. All in all, he was what every girl wants.

 

She was attracted to his music as she once heard his composition ringing in the studio. That captured her heart and attention. From that day onwards, she would always be listening at the studio to him. Though, he found her eccentric and loud, a total opposite from him.

 

They were a pair of talented musicians. She majors in performing while he majors in modern composition. Together, they both won the scholarship for the Japan exchange programme and thus accompanied each other on this one year study.

 

 

-

 

“Han Ye Hee,” he drawled irritatedly, “we’re already in Japan. Go make some Japanese friends and stop following me around.”

 

“Can’t Sunbae,” she grinned, “we’re living next to each other! At the same hostel! I am just beside you! Ring me if you need me anytime!” then she smiled brightly at him.

 

‘Does this girl ever know what rejection is? I’ve already rejected her no matter how many times she confessed! Can’t she give up?’ he wondered desperately.

 

“Oh! Sunbae! Pass me a copy of your keys will ya? I’ll make dinner for you every night! It’s easier to cook with two people eating!”

 

Then, Ji Yong wished he’d vanish anytime.

 

-

 

Subscribers already! Thanks for subscribing! I am touched! 

 

Though, I shall beg for comments now! I hope to see more comments before I update the next chapter! :D

Please do continue to support TONIGHT. It was just a random inspiration I had from a dream that I had last night. Then I hurriedly woke up to type it out before it disappeared. I do hope that you all will like this story.

 

Criticisms and comments are welcomed! PLEASE COMMENT THEN I'LL UPDATE ASAP :D