I.

Change of Rejection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, how's the project going?" You question as you walked towards your best friend's station with a smirk. He looked up and sighed loudly, "Tiring, what'cha got in your hand, ____?" Your eyes trailed down to your hand as you held it up with a smile, looking at him. "Lunch for you, stupid Yi Fan!" You chuckled and skipped up two steps towards him with a smile, handing him his lunch. "What a great best friend you are!" He says, cooing while pinching your cheeks.

You scrunched your nose and slapped his hand away, "Stop it. Now excuse me, I have to talk to the boss." You say while placing Kris' lunch down. He chuckled and made winky faces at you, "Confession or nah?" And again, you scrunched up your nose because of his stupidity. "Not now, maybe. I don't know." You turned away and scurried as far as you can from him. "I knew it!" He shouted, making a scene in the office. You huffed and puffed, knowing have that you lamest best friend ever. 

"I hate you, Yi Fan!" You muttered while walking away quicker.


"Come in!" His angelic voice exclaimed as you inhaled and exhaled, giving yourself encouragement. "Now or never, _____. Fighting!" You whispered to yourself, forming a fist before entering his office.

"Ah, _____! Just the person I wanted to see." He smiled and got up from his seat, buttoning up his suits jacket. You smiled and waltzed closer to his desk, your left hand clutching your right arms wrist. "What did you want to talk about?" He questions, leaning himself onto his desk as you went blank looking for the right words. 

"I—There's actually two things I wanted to talk about." His head nodded for you to continue. "Well, the project, it's about complete. Within a few hours, everything will be set and ready to launch for a presentation." You nodded with a smile and your thumbs up. "And the other thing?" He asked with his arms crossed. "The other thing, right." You took a deep breath and glanced up at him, 

"I—I like you." 

 

"It's—thank you for your feelings, _____, but I don't think I can return those feels for you. We're looking at a one-sided love here." You blinked, knowing this was going to happen. You chuckled and smiled, nodding your head in a understanding way. "I know, I did. I—I just wanted to tell you, that's all." You collapsed your hands together and smiled once more, "Anyway! The project will be ready in a few hours, so I should go help Yi Fan out." You pointed towards the door as he nodded slowly, as you turned and scurried away.

 

 

Taking a deep breath, you leaned against the closed doors of his office before moving towards Kris' station in a fast pace. Arriving, you leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter