CHAPTER 8: END

FIGHTING for LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Whoops, sorry for the late but, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Hehe ^_^.

So i'm gonna inform you, this is the end of the story. I might end this story, but don't worry. I'll be making an interesting(oh, i hope so >_>) sequel! And if so, i might do the first chapter of the sequel!

                                                                                     

Your POV                  

"Do you still love me?" 

He frozed.

I frozed, with my own words.

He didn't reply, but only looked down. He played with his fingers, but suddenly, his hands turned into a fist and suddenly looked up. Me, being the surprised person I am, asked him what's wrong. "K-Kong? D-Did i say something wrong?" I asked. He nodded and i felt like crying.

But you have to stay STRONG.

I kept that in mind, before i asked him. "What did i say wrong?" I managed not to stutter infront of him and talk straightly. "Because, i am engage to someone else. And, that happened after you had coma." He said with no shame. I gulped as i felt my eyes get watery. "Y-You thought I-I was dead?" I asked him as he looked up; our gaze met, and i felt like crying infront of him. "That's the reason why you dated someone else and got engaged to her because you thought i was freaking dead?!" I yelled in hurt and sadness; both tone clearly mixed and heard. 

"Yes, what am i supposed to do? I couldn't just be alone for this three years thinking you're actually gone!" He was the one who yelled this time. "So that means you didn't have fate on me? You really thought i was gone?" I suddenly bursted in tears knowing he didn't trust me at all. "Yes, now stop crying. You look so pathetic." He said with no feelings at all. Does this actually mean we're over? Wait. 

 

We we're already over before.

Suddenly, i felt that same feeling and vision i had three years ago; that white and blurry vision and numb feeling. 

My eyes closed by itself, again.

 

I woke up once again, but this time. I saw Yifan beside me, not him. 

As i moved, Yifan suddenly woke up by my small movements. Strange, he never actually wake up with small movements, he's a deep sleeper. Maybe he just slept a few minutes ago. I tried moving once again but i felt pain, i groaned as i arched my back from the pain i'm feeling.

"Ai Li! Are you okay?" He suddenly yelled. "I'm fine." I smiled and suddenly, he realized i was awake.

"Ai Li, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter