CHAPTER 6: Past (3/?)

FIGHTING for LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 1, 2006. Seoul, South Korea. 1:00AM.

Today is the day everyone is waiting for, New Year. For everyone, this is a traditional thing to do to celebrate a new life of them. But for Ji Young; it was something more special. For Ji Young, New Year is a day or year where her sins  are gone. 

"i want all of my sins to be gone. Specially when i did something bad with my brother." She kneeled down infront of the altar and prayed. Praying that she was all clear from all of the sins she has done.

"Ji Young, what are you doing?" A voice popped out.

"H-HakYeon-ssi? Bwo?" She asked, getting up from her knees and walking to the bronzed-skin guy.

"I said, what are you doing?" He asked again. Standing closer to her. They were two inches away from each other, "N, stop moving closer." She muttered loud enough for him to hear. But he wouldn't listen; his mind was full of lustful things he could do to her.

With one swift motion, his lips and hers were attached together. 

Ji Young's eyes widened; she made another sin, another sin after she prayed. 

No, i just prayed.

not again. 

Lord, why?

She asked herself. Slowly pushing him away with all her strength, she finally succeeded. "N-no we can't!" She yelled and ran out. 

She kneeled down until she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her small body.

No it can't be. 

No it can't!

Not HIM.

Troll troll troll troll ale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter