Prologue

FIGHTING for LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After five years of not seeing him. You started to feel better.

Today you were going to Lotte World with the EXO members, As you reached the place, everyone picked their partner. But sadly, since you were the thirteenth member, you had to go by yourself. You bid them goodbye and started walking your way. As you were walking, you saw a woman in her mid 20's and a guy who's in his mid 20's, as well with a four-year old looking child in the guy's hands. 

You looked at him, Brown hair, tall and muscalar figure, pale skin and mostly, a cute dimple. Your eyes widened.

No, it can't be him.

You ran away and found Baekhyun with Chanyeol. You ran to them and hid beside them. "Allison?" They asked in frustration.

Yes, you're new name was Allison Wu, Allison Hwang, or Allison Xiao. Being an idol, you had to change your name.

"I-I saw him..." You muttered and hid behind Chanyeol's tall figure. "Oppa, please save me." You pleaded the two of them with your puppy eyes.

DUN DUN DUN. Haha, i made the prologue short because i am making the Sequel today!

Please check it out: FIGHTING FOR LOVE II. {Sequel to Fighting for LOVE}

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter