CHAPTER 1-The Fight

FIGHTING for LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today wasn't a very good day for Ji Young nor Hong Bin. Cursing and Yelling was heard all the day coming from the house of the two lovers. Hong Bin had been telling Ji Young that what she saw was nothing, but even though if Hong Bin explains it a billion times; Ji Young being the stubborn person she is, won't ever listen to him.

"Ji Young that was nothing i swear! I don't even know her! We've known each other for 4 years and-" He was cut off by the stubborn woman for the nth time.

"-and that you love me so much that you'd never do such thing?" She completed his sentence. Shooting him a fierceful glare.

"And i was drunk Ji Young i swear i really don't-" His sentence was cutted off, again.

"-Know her! And you know how much 'I love you' right? Is that what you were gonna say?" She said. He nodded, sighing in defeat knowing he can't never win against her.

"And i thought you didn't drink anymore? How many more lies do i have to hear Hong Bin? How many?" She asked.

"Ji Young, i drink some times to relieve my stress! For god's sake i can't stop myself from drinking! It's a man's thing Ji Young! A man's thing!" He explained.

"But, i thought you said seeing me smiling and being happy was enough for your stress to be relieved? But instead drinking and seeing other girls than me relieves it!" She fought back. Trying not to sound that she's gonna cry anytime soon.

"God damn it! If you're not gonna stop-" he paused for a moment be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter