Chapitre 12 - United

The Story of Eternal Love : The White Snake Legend

 

They were blinking for several times before they finally opened. As they opened, a little groan escaped from his mouth. There was slight pain on his nape.

"Jun Mian, you are awake. Are you okay?"

Jun Mian's eyes could finally focus. He saw Lu Han looking at him with worried eyes. Jun Mian smiled and motioned himself to sit down.

"I m okay, Lu Han, don't worry. But ..., why are we here? Weren't we ..., at your house? I was ..., asking for your hand in marriage ...."

Jun Mian tried to recall what happened before but it was all vague. The harder he tried to remember, the more he didn't remember. He sighed, feeling lost and disappointed.

"It's okay, Jun Mian. My parents have given us their blessing. They said if you are the love of my life, they have no choice for objection. You seemed too nervous that you fainted. My father checked, you had such a low blood pressure. He wanted to cure you there, but insisted that you stay here. I don't wanna make you stressed out more in an unfamiliar surrounding."

Jun Mian scratched his head.

"I didn't know that your father was a healer?"

"Guess my mother and I are just the same. We have soft spot for someone with inclination toward medicinal properties."

Joonmyeon smiled sheepishly, still stratching his head.

"Well ..., overall, that was ..., easy .... I thought they would beat me to death or something, for turning you from normal being into ...."

"There is no such thing as normal or not. Only true love or not. And my parents saw it in your eyes, that's why they agreed to let us be together."

Jun Mian was stunned when Lu Han leaned to him, head pressing his chest.

"So, we are officially married now. I am your wife, or husband?" Lu Han chuckled. "We can be together for the rest of our lives."

Jun Mian Lu Han's soft hair, circling it before pressing his nose to it, seeping a fragrant scent that calmed him.

"One day, I'll have my very own medicine store. I'll have more money. We will live happily and you won't need to suffer with me, like now."

Lu Han broke their hug. Staring at Jun Mian for a moment, he laid himself on the bed, smiling sweetly.

"How could you say that I suffer with you?"

"I am poor, unlike you. You used to live with all the great life. I couldn't afford it for you yet."

"Hey, haven't I said I don't care about that? So long as we are together, I'll never know what suffering is."

Jun Mian was still unsure about that. He was still somehow feeling guilty. He was poor and he would drag his precious Lu Han to live in the same fate as his. How long was it for him to finally reach his dream of being such renowned, skillful herballist.

He was trying to see through Lu Han's eyes to find a trace of lie to protect his dignity. However, all he could see was devotion, that Lu Han would do anything to stay with him 'till the end of their lives. He believed that, no complain. It was just he. Jun Mian was the one who couldn't believe in himself.

And suddenly he felt of warm, soft, cherry lips sealed his lips with a kiss. Jun Mian closed his eyes, feeling ecstatic and stunned at the same time. He felt warmth seeping in his heart, as he could also feel something was flowing out of himself, running by his skin though his lips and went to Lu Han's. It was nice, sort of like exchanging. He liked the idea that he and Lu Han were entertwining themselves through the kiss.

The kiss was short. When he opened his eyes, Lu Han had parted his lips from his, looking at him with such soft, rosy expression. Jun Mian felt really disappointed. He wanted to feel the connection again, he wanted them to be connected again.

He push himself forward and they began kissing again. The same soft, slow kiss before it gradually transformed into lusty, more passionate one. They started undressing each other, shivering when their skins brushed each other. In that very moment, there were no Jun Mian and Lu Han. They were one. They were united. They were destined to complete each other, two pieces of puzzle that were made for each other.

 

 

Lu Han was swaying his feet in the water. Sitting by the edge of the house, he was examining the beautiful pink lotuses which were blossoming together, pink floating on the water. He couldn't keep his smile as he was remembering their first moment last night. Apparently, Jun Mian was thinking the same as well since he couldn't stop glancing at him from time to time in the middle of his herb-drying session.

"What is love like this in human world?"

Lu Han could hear Jun Mian's chuckle.

"What kind of question is that, Dear?"

"I am just wondering ...., what kind of couple are we? Tell me, Dear."

Jun Mian was pouting his lips. His eyes were seriously wincing, brows cocking.

"Well .., let me think first ...." Jun Mian squatted beside him, "I could tell you there are several kinds. Some couples are like birds in the forest, each can fly away if they want to."

Lu Han frowned.

"Not that kind! It is so not us!"

"Well, another kind is ...."

"Is what?" Lu Han demanded.

"Is where the husband gets really rich and dreams of his wife's death!"

Lu Han pouted and rose from his seat. He started hitting every single part of Jun Mian's body softly.

"Jun Mian! I'll kill you!"

Jun Mian was bursting with laughter as he quickly dashed out with the tray of dried herbs on his hand.

"Watch out!" he warned Lu Han who was jumping from his seat.

"Don't worry, I'll still kill you!"

Jun Mian merrily dodged Lu Han's hit. They kept running around like crazy kids, feeling happy with their playful session. They were happy, so happy, that they had found each other and would keep living like this for the rest of their lives.

 

ɷ   ɷ   ɷ   ɷ   ɷ

 


June 23, 2014

 

Wow, wow, wow. I am not a writer, okay, I am just trying to make the M-rated scene as romantic as possible, not too gross or whatsoever. Haha. Writing this chapter was like an ecstacy after completing the previous two damn-focus-absorbing-and-mood-cranking chapters. Finally, I can sleep well tonight.

Comment, comment, comment. You like this scene, don't you? :D

 

Schandelierre