Prologue

The Story of Eternal Love : The White Snake Legend

It was a very nice day in China. The sky was clear, so clear that the whole horizon was shining under a blue dome. There were no clouds, even the very smooth, feathery textured ones on the sky. All was clear, totally beautiful.

They said that at the day like this snakes would be hungrier than usual. They would hide in the shelter places, like under the trees, stones, rotten logs, or even in the water.

Well, it was true in Mount Er Mei.

 

 

Mount Er Mei was a very high mountain, covered by beautiful lush trees and plants. It was really high that its peak had never been seen as it was always covered by clouds. People all over China knew this place, not because of its beauty nor because the mountain sheltered very praiseful medicinal herbs and plants that could cure almost all illnesses and sicknesses. People knew that the mountain was special but not many people dared to roam inside its forest, for there lived thousands of demons there.

Humans were afraid of demons because they were harmful and malevolent. People who happened to get inside the mountain would never get back outside. His or her life force would be taken away by the demons. Thousands of people went missing and no one had the courage to retrieve them. The mountain was full of dark aura. If they insisted coming in there, they would be guaranteed oblivion.

Among the demons inhabiting the mountain, there were several high ranking demons. Those demons were the ones who meditated for such a long time, ranging from few years to even thousands of years. The demons who had passed those periods of meditation would acquire knowledge and magic, making them invulnerable and extremely powerful.

This one brought us to what we talked before. Yes, snake. From many high ranking demons living there in Mount Er Mei, there were two demons which were deeply respected. They were White Snake and Green Snake demons. It was not an understatement if they were told the most powerful demons there. White Snake and Green Snake demon had meditated for a thousand and five hundred years respectively. Their power was ultimate as well as the wisdom they had.

The snake demons were really capable in magic. They were able to enlarge themselves to the size of the mountain, explode the hills with their power, win the fight with the most powerful other demons, bring rain to areas struck with draught, make a flood, and the list would grow long to mention their other powers. They were simply magical and dangerous.

Their initial forms were white and green snakes respectively. After they acquired the magic, they could turn themselves into anything they wanted. However, they mostly appeared in the mixture of being human and snake: their torsos were that of human while from waist down they were giant snakes of human size. Their shiny, glittery white or green tail was long, beautiful with very smooth surface. It made them able to freely swing or jump from trees to trees, slither and climb to the top of the trees, and crawl under the bush.

As much as it was a huge amazement to see their snake part, their human part was the most enchanting part of their embodiment. They had the most stunning figures that human could long for throughout their entire existence. They both appeared as young boys, with looks that could stun their seers and literally gave anything to have face like that, either as a self-bodily possession or self-lust possession.

Green Snake for an instant, was a very handsome boy. His handsome face was framed with sharp and board jaw, completed with pointed nose and smooth white skin. His hair was smooth and straight, with faint rose fragrant as he flailed it. He got pretty muscular build on his long white torso, contrasting himself with green, muscular snake tail which hung on his upper body. His expression was always a kind of mixture of confidence, mischief, and pride. His blatantly attractive look and expression were enough attract and scare anyone who happened to see him. He was aggressive, so no one would make a mess with him.

However, the true beauty was in White Snake. His face was a fusion of both masculine and feminine beauty. His long, with a very tiny bit wave, hair crowned his perfectly alluring face. He had smaller face, but whoever saw it would fall in love with him, either men or women. He was also smaller than Green Snake in stature, shorter torso with not so defined abs and muscle. His skin was very pale, blending smoothly with his long white tail. Unlike Green Snake, he always displayed this timid, calm, and kind smile on his face. In the end, he might scream fragileness but he was even more dangerous that the other snake demon. He was reserved and considerate, trying to avoid unnecessary conflict whatsoever, preferring peace over war.

White Snake and Green Snake were quite different in personality but they bonded as brothers. Long time ago, when White Snake was just meditating for around seven hundred years, Green Snake came and challenged White Snake in a duel. White Snake initially rejected this, he would rather sit and meditate than accept this brat’s challenge. However, when things started to heat and Green Snake began attacking other innocent demons there, White Snake jumped from his spot and fought Green Snake. It was fast, Green Snake was easily defeated by him. It was more than easy to kill Green Snake but White Snake instead forgave Green Snake and let him live. Green Snake, moved by the kindness and sincerity of White Snake, decided to follow and dedicate his life for White Snake. They made themselves sworn brothers who would stay with and protect each other.

As a celebration, they gave each other names. Green Snake addressed White Snake as Lu Han, since he had a sparkle in his eyes that resembled the light before dawn. Lu Han named Green Snake Shi Xun meaning he who dash fast after his light speed.

They vowed to watch each other’s back, treat each other like family. Mount Er Mei was their home. They lived their lives with happiness, continuing their meditation to keep increasing their vital force. It was the best time of their lives for they had a place they could call home and people they could call family.

 

 


2014/04/12

 

Hey all, this is the first chapter of the story. I am afraid it will be many chaptered, I hope you will stay strong until the end of this. Well, for the description of the story, I decided to put on the picts to help you imagine the place and the characters. I took the inspiration of Mount Er Mei from real Mount Emei in China. It is one the sacred mountains in whole China for Buddism.

As for the characters, I was searching my death on web when I finally found the perfect one. Credit to haut talons of the deviantart, you can see his/her real pict here: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/144/8/3/wolf_hunhan_by_haut_talons-d66fx0e.jpg. Browse his gallery and you will be stunned like me. Thank you haut talons for making this beautiful pict!!!

Thank you for those who commented, subscribed, and upvoted even when it was just a foreword. I hope you enjoy the story. I beg you please don't just be silent readers. The comments and reaction from you are enough to compensate all the stress I had when I composed this fict. Even if you bash me, that's better than just having this story passed by like gravels. your words will inspire me to write more, making me happy to fight for this story till the end.

Thank you for reading this story! Enjoy!!

 

Schandelierre