Chapter six

꽃 Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Master!” Sehun punched his fist against his palm as he entered a small, wooden cottage located in the middle of a forest, “Your student Sehun comes to send you his greetings.”

I floated in behind him breezily, contrasting Sehun’s sweat soaked back from walking five hours in the scorching sun without stopping, and I couldn’t help but stare as I noticed his trained figure underneath the thin shirt that stuck close to his body.

“Master?” Sehun called again as there was no response.

Dropping his hands to his sides as there was no response again, Sehun strode over to a big mountain of scrolls piled up against each other and grabbed an iron stick from the wall as he swung it down heavily on the pile of scrolls.

But just before the stick came in contact with the scrolls, a girl suddenly appeared next to Sehun and closed her hand around the stick, stopping it just in time from sending the scrolls flying everywhere.

“Oh Sehun!” The girl - in who I assumed is the master - whined as the stick disappeared into thin air in her hands, “Why did you do that?”

“Sorry master,” Sehun gave the master a sheepish smile, “If I didn’t do that, you wouldn’t even bother to appear in front of me.”

“Humph,” The master pouted cutely, glancing sideways as she noticed me, and she paused a little before letting out a cheesy smile.

“Who’s this?” The master drawled greasily, “Your girlfriend?”

“What?” Sehun’s face turned bright red, “No, master! She’s…uh…she’s a ghost.”

The master shot Sehun a look.

“Yah you little brat,” The master whacked Sehun on the head, “I’m the master here, you think I can’t tell from just one look?”

My eyes widened and I went closer to Sehun and the master.

“I’m Kim Soyoung,” I introduced myself softly, “I’m here to-“

“-To find Exo M, yes I know.” The master snapped her fingers as glasses appeared on her face and a scroll from the massive pile flew into her hands, “You want some weapons I assume?”

“I’m sorry?” I let out a small frown, “I…I never said that.”

“Ah, let me correct myself,” The master peeked up at me from behind her glasses, “Sehun wants you to get some weapons.”

“Ahem.” Sehun cleared his throat awkwardly, “I figured you probably would need some weapons to protect yourself in case of danger.”

“Right,” I glanced around the wooden cottage, tilting my head as I couldn’t see any forms of weapons anywhere, “I didn’t know this was a weaponry shop.”

“Correction,” The master spoke again, this time not lifting her face as she scanned down the scroll, “This is a weaponry shop for supernatural beings.”

“Huh?” My eyes widened, “You mean…this shop is invisible to human beings?”

“You can say that,” The master’s eyes were busy reading the scroll as she spoke, “Only supernatural beings can see this shop…of course, with the exception of Oh Sehun.”

“Yeah, I’m the only human being who can actually see and enter this place.” Sehun smiled proudly, “And she’s my master! I want to become a weaponry seller someday.”

“This master thing is one-sided by the way,” The master narrowed her eyes, “I never said I would become your master.”

“Aw,” Sehun made a face at the master, “C’mon, you still teach me stuff about weapons even though you say you’re not my master.”

“Hmm,” The master’s eyes stopped at a certain point on the long scroll, and she pointed one finger at the point as a small knife appeared on the ground.

I blinked.

Sehun grinned as he noticed my awed expression.

“Cool, huh?” Sehun said proudly, “This is why she’s my master.”

“I said I’m not your master,” The master reinforced her point as a few more weapons appeared on the ground, and she scanned the scroll once more before letting out a satisfied smile, clicking her ‘fingers once as the glasses and scroll went back to their original places.

“These weapons should be more than enough to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter