Shin Hye's Revenge

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye! Fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So how did the kiss scene go?" Woo Bin grabbed a chair and sat down next to Shin Hye.

 Shin Hye looked up at him then put down the script that she was reading.  She turned to look at Woo Bin and reprimanded him. "Wae?  No proper greeting?"

"Hi! Shin Hye."  He greeted her. "So..."

"You're a little obsessed with the kiss, aren't you?"  She laughed at him. "Wae?"

"I want to know if Eun Sang liked Tan's kisses.  Young Do has to always wonder what they're doing when they're together."  He gave her a reproachful look.  "I still think that Eung Sang and Young Do should have more skinship.  That's why Eun Sang doesn't realize how much Young Do likes her."

Shin Hye laughed at this woeful attitude.

"It was okay. I guess. I don't watch kiss scenes."  She shrugged her shoulders. It was more than okay, but she wasn't going to tell Woo Bin that.

She was aware of Min Ho sitting at another table, close enough to see them, but not close enough to hear their conversation.  Act 1 coming up.

"You know, I was thinking about your advice."  She had an idea.

"Which one?"  Woo Bin asked.

"I need a practice partner.  I want to get better at these kissing scenes."  Shin Hye leaned closer to him and confided.

"Oh."  Woo Bin's head jerked back in surprise.  He hadn't expected this when he last week. He looked to where Min Ho was sitting, then back to Shin Hye.  He was not sure what he should say.  He sensed that there was something going on between hyung and Shin Hye.

"So who's on your contact list?"  Shin Hye asked.

"I..uh..I." He stuttered, trying to find  an approriate answer. 

"Not Jong Suk.  He's too nice.  I think I need a bit of a bad boy."  Shin Hye was having fun watching Woo Bin squirm. "Someone to take charge, be aggressive, not take no for an answer."

"Also, I wouldn't want to come between your bromance with Jong Suk, unless...."  She took a long pause as if considering another situation, tapping her finger to her lips. "Never mind."

"Unless?" He prompted.  She couldn't just leave him hanging like that.

Shin Hye looked at him.  Woo Bin with gelled up hair was evil looking.  But in real life he was a little puppy dog.  And he was always known for his bromances because he was so touchy feely with his male friends.

"Unless you threw him over for Jong Hyun."  Shin Hye completed with a serious face.  The she burst out in giggles.  

Lee Jong Hyun, like Lee Jong Suk,  was one of his best friends.  They had met on the set of A Gentleman's Dignity.  Jon Hyun was also a member of CN Blue. Shin Hye knew Jong Hyun well since she was close friends with band.

Woo Bin laughed out loud at her improper reference.  He knocked his arm against her, almost pushing her out of her chair.  She pushed him right back. They playfully pushed each other back and forth a few more times.

Of all the people on the set, he was the most comfortable with Shin Hye.  She , drew him out of his shyness, and made him laugh.  They had become fast friends.

"You know, I'm not sure I should set you up with any of my friends.  I don't trust them." He said truthfully. He liked Shin Hye too much to do that to her.  Plus he sensed that hyung would kill him if he did.

"Are you saying that you lied to me?  Led me on?"  Shin Hye widened her eyes and faked a shock expression. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ho had been watching Shin Hye all day.  Aside from a greeting when they met this morning, where she smiled at him and told him how dashing he looked, they hadn't talked all day. He couldn't read her sometimes.  Was she so engrossed in the script? Was she upset?  Was she avoiding him?  Was today her revenge?

He caught her looking at him a couple of times. And when their eyes met, instead of looking away quickly because she had been caught staring, she would smile at him for a second before she  looked away.  

This wasn't her revenge.  Her revenge would be in your face or more subtle.  She wouldn't choose avoidance as the revenge.

He watched as Woo Bin came in and sat down next to her.  He heard Woo Bin ask her how the kiss went.  But he was sitting too far away to hear the rest of their conversation.

Shin Hye and Woo Bin were sitting too close together which he didn't like at all.  They had become fast friends after meeting.  Who couldn't Shin Hye befriend? He wanted to go over there and join them, separate them, but he didn't want to the draw attention of everyone. So he sat and stewed in silence, pretending to read the script.

He watched as Shin Hye leaned closer and whispered something to Woo Bin.  Then Woo Bin looked over at him then back to Shin Hye with a guilty look on his face.

He could feel his temperature rising.  He definitely didn't like seeing Shin Hye whispering intimately to Woo Bin or any guy for that matter.

Shin Hye started to giggle and Woo Bin laughed out loud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter