It was a Fun Time

When Min Ho Met Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Congratulations on the successful completion of your  drama last year."  They were on the set to shoot the final Etude CF together.

He hadn't seen her since the start of her new drama last year.  He was really rooting for her and the success of her drama. He remembered the lost little girl in Thailand.  He had fond memories of Thailand. He and Shin Hye were much more comfortable after their early morning chat.

"Thank you."  She replied.  You're Beautiful ended over a month ago.  But she was still feeling the aftereffects of being Go Mi Nam.  She still had short hair for beginners. But it was the best time of her life.  She made so made new friends and found her passion for acting again.

"How do you feel?"  He could see that she looked happy. She looked different, glowing from inside. She seemed less angry at the world. How much difference a few months made.

"Happy.  Tired. Satisfied." She leaned in closer to him to share her secret. "I'm having a hard time letting go.  I poured all of my soul into the role.  Even though it was tiring, I miss going to work everyday.  I miss all the cast and crew." She felt like confiding in him.  She wasn't sure why really. Maybe because he was able to see through her cynicism.

She felt more comfortable with him each time they got together. They had a kindred spirit.

She gave him a bright smile. "But you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world.  I found my passion for acting again."  

"Good.  You deserve it."  He was happy for her. She was cute in the drama.

"Yes." That was one of the happiest time in her life.

"Oh did you  follow my drama?"  She asked.

"Some. I did see the behind the scene clips. You were definitely having a lot fun."  They were very close, she and Jang Geun Suk.  He had never seen her so happy and giggly before.

"Do you have a crush on Jang Geun Suk?" He asked without thinking.  He was envious of their ability to have that much fun.

"No.  No." Shin Hye denied.  It was true.  She didn't have a crush on  Geun Suk Oppa.  But Go Mi Nam did have a crush on Hwang Tae Kyung.  As soon as she can shed off Go Mi Nam, she would be okay.

"We had a lot of fun on the set because we were all about the same age, Geun Suk Oppa, Yong Hwa, Hong Ki and I.  The mood was always happy.  We all got along as soon as we met. I had the best time."  They had become close.  She hoped that they could remain good friends.  It felt good to have friends her age in the industry.  It was about time she got in contact with them.  She had been avoiding them while trying to recover herself this last month.

"I'm the same age as Jang Geun Suk, you know."   Min Ho felt a twinge of jealousy.  Did she not consder him in the same age group? She didn't consider him fun?

"Oh really?  You act so much older."  She teased.  "Especially since I'm only 15."

"Still rankles, huh?"  She remembered that.  "What if I told you, that I don't think that anymore?"

Shin Hye raised her brow.  He's up to something, she can tell.

"It's...17."  He backed up to avoid her smack, but she had a good reach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What?"  Min Ho asked.  She had been staring at him for a while now.  

They had finished shooting the "try to steal a kiss" scene and were waiting for the photographer to check  the proofs.

"Huh?"  Shin Hye was caught in thought.  She shook her head as if to shake it out of her head. Why was she even thinking that?  It's that stupid scene.

"You were staring again."  He replied.

"Oh.  Was I?"  She was desperately trying not to blush. She looked down and away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter