CHAPTER 4: SHOPPING

UNMASKED - ONE SHOTS

CHEUNHEE

“Which one do you prefer, this blue one or this purple one?” Byunghee asked Cheun Ah who was helping him choose a suit for his debate later.l

“Oppa, I’m your “pretend” girlfriend, not your personal assistant.” Cheu Ah pouted and pointed at the blue suit.

“Cheunnie, girlfriends choose clothes for their boyfriends to make sure they always look good.” He said, fixing his tie. She went up to him and helped him. They were inches away from each other, when Mireu entered the shop they were at.

“Oooh! Was I about to see something I shouldn’t see?” She asked teasingly. The two separated at once and looked at the other way.

“Mireu baby, your unnie and oppa are two consenting adults. Let them be.” Seungho came in and pulled out Mireu who was already laughing.

“Aish, that kid. What was she talking about.” Cheun Ah said to ease the tension between them. She was already blushing when she thought of how close they were a while ago. It was fine before, but with her stating that, she felt all the blood rushing through her face.

“But Seungho’s right, we are two consenting adults anyway.” He said seriously, though his heart was beating fast. It was normal for them to be close like that, but with Mireu saying something he was waiting for, it felt different.

*Y-yah! Oppa, what are you talking about?!” She playfully pulled his tie, which choked him a bit.

“Yah Cheunnie, you’re not supposed to kill your boyfriend.” He coughed a few times and fixed his neck tie.

“Cause you’re saying weird things.” She started blushing. She feels like her cheeks are burning and turning into tomatoes.

“I told you before, we’ll get there.” He smirked. He left Cheun Ah dumb founded.

 

MIRHO

“I told you I’ll get them.” Seungho said as they left the shop where Cheun Ah and Byunghee were.

“But if I let you, we wouldn’t have caught them.” She said, pointing at herself.

“Yah baby, if you caught them, you would have seen an R-18 scene there.” He said, patting Mireu’s head.

“I don’t think they’d go that far in a public place Oppa.” She patted his shoulder.

Seungho chuckled and pulled Mireu closer, and started walking back to the car.

 

DOOSEOB

The couple was walking around the mall when suddenly, they heard a loud snap.

Seobie almost tripped by herself because the strap of her sandals had snapped. Luckily, Doojoon was there to catch her before falling on her face.

“Thanks babe. My sandals snapped.” She said, crouching down to check on the damage.

“I guess we have to buy a new one then.” He said after checking the damage as well.

“But, how can I walk with these?” She said, picking up her damaged sandals.

“That’s easy.” He smiled, crouched down with his back facing her.

“Piggyback ride? Really babe?’ She giggled at the silliness – and cuteness, and hopped on anyway.