CHAPTER 3: DINNER

UNMASKED - ONE SHOTS

DOOSEOB

“Finally! My OJT’s over.” Seobie was very ecstatic. She had just finished the last day of her OJT, and is currently waiting for Doojoon to arrive. In no time, he got there.

“Hey Beauty. I can see you’re really happy.” Doojoon waited for her to approach and gave her a peck on the cheek when she did.

“Yeah. Finally, I can spend more time with you already.” She said, beaming. She pecked him on the cheek just the same.

Ever since she started her OJT, they had spent less time already. Doojoon still come to school in the mornings with her, and he brings her over to do her OJT. He then patiently waits for her off.

“Let’s have a date then?” Doojoon wrapped her in a warm embrace. She wrapped her arms on his neck and tiptoed to reach his lips.

“Yeah, let’s do that.” She giggled and pecked him on the lips. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her fully. Sometimes, he just can’t help himself to taste her red and plump lips. He even thinks she’s trying to a bit from time to time.

They went into a cozy restaurant where they serve home-cooked meals. The lights were a shade of amber which fits the vintage decorations on the wall. The music was jazzy and soulful – perfect for a dinner date.

It’s 8 in the evening so they decided to grab a quick dinner before heading home. They texted their sibling respectively.

 

MIRHO

Seungho was having a hard time finishing his paper works. He is very hands on when it comes to his work, especially now that he’s the new owner of the school. Since he had graduated, their parents had given him the title and full custody of the school. He promised to continue its legacy and make it flourish more.

“Oppa, I brought you coffee.” Mireu came into his office, bringing two cups of steaming coffee.

“I told you to go ahead baby. I still have to file thisclearances.” He replied without looking at her.

“That’s why I stayed. I thought I’d help out.” She said smiling. She knows how stressful his work is now. When she visits him at home, it’s either he’s still doing paper works or he’s already asleep.

“Thanks baby. If you insist, maybe you can put this folders on the shelf.” He said, looking at her this time, with a smile on his face. He really likes it when Mireu is looking after him.

She just nodded her head and did as she was told. Seungho told her to rest for a while since he knew she just finished cleaning her locker. After half an hour, Seungho was done with work. He smiled when he saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch. He sat beside her and caressed her cheek.

“Hey baby? Wake up. I’ll treat you to dinner.” Seungho said when Mireu fluttered her eyes open.

She yawned and stretched out her arms and legs before standing up. Seungho assisted her to prevent her from stumbling if ever.

He texted her brothers and Mireu’s sisters that they’d be eating out.

 

CHEUNHEE

Byunghee and Cheun Ah were playing guitar hero when their phones rang. They checked it at the same time and went back to playing after reading the messages. After a few games, they decided to eat since they were the only ones who are left for dinner.

“Cheunnie, what would you like to drink?” Byunghee shouted from the kitchen when Cheun Ah left for the dining room. She was setting down the table while he was looking for something to drink.

“I’ll have the orange juice please Oppa.” She replied, looking at the kitchen.

They are currently at the Yang’s house. Since her sisters were out, she sprayed insecticide in their house to get rid of some mosquitoes lurking around at night. Mireu was complaining of the blood ers since 3 days ago.

They had a wonderful dinner. Cheun Ah enjoyed Byunghee’s stories and jokes which never failed to make her laugh. She almost choked on her food a few times already. Byunghee on the other hand was really contented seeing her smile and appreciating his silliness.

They finished up washing the dishes and went back to the entertainment room to play another round of guitar hero.

“You won’t beat me Oppa! I’m taking revenge for last time!” They had began playing as soon as they reached the room. Cheun Ah said determinedly which earned a laugh from Byunghee.

“No you wouldn’t Cheunnie. You haven’t won a game against me yet.” She kicked him on the leg which caused him to miss some of the notes. She heard him tsk and she smirked.

“Okay, I’ll make us a deal for this game since you almost cheated. But you have to agree first.” Byunghee said, still focused on the screen, but grinning.

“Okay, it’s a deal then.” She grinned without her eyes leaving the screen. He grinned back.

“If you win, I’ll be your personal butler for a week. But if I win, you’ll be my “girlfriend” for one week.” He said seriously. Cheun Ah automatically faced him, which caused her to loose the game.

And the bet.