CHAPTER 2: LION'S SHARE

UNMASKED - ONE SHOTS

PARK SISTERS

It’s been two days since Cheun Ah got the colds. She’s starting recover already, just as she hoped for. She’s really excited for their Jeju island adventure this weekend.

“Mireu, Seobie, it’s time for dinner!” She called out to her sister while preparing the dining table. Seobie was inside her room, fixing her dresser while Mireu was downstairs watching her favorite show.

“Unnie, Seungho oppa just called. He said they’ll be dropping by later. They’ll be eating out so I guess we have to eat by ourselves.” Mireu said as she came out to the dining area. They usually eat with the Yang brothers but they were busy with the Jeju arrangements.

“Doojoonie texted me and said the same thing. Your phone also beeped unnie. I think it was from GO oppa.” Added Seobie. Cheun Ah just nodded and placed the bowl of rice in the table.

“Okay, let’s eat girls.” Cheun Ah was about to sit down when her phone rang. Someone was calling.

“Go on, I’ll just take the call.” Her sisters chuckled and began to eat when she left to answer her phone.

“Hello?”

“Cheunnie, you haven’t replied to my message. Are you busy?” She chuckled lightly, hearing the slight irritation in his tone.

“I was cooking dinner. Sorry ‘bout that  oppa.” She tried acting sweet, knowing he can’t resist it.

Aish, okay okay. I was just worried you got sick again.”

“I’m really fine now. Okay, I’d keep some pie for you.”

Alright, a big slice okay?

“Of course. Just to make up for not replying.”

Great. Bye Cheunnie. We’ll be home in a while.”

“Take care oppa. See you later.”

She ended the call and proceeded to the dining area where her sisters are.

“Told you he’s gonna sulk.” Mireu told Seobie while taking some rice into . Seobie laughed and replied.

“Told you he’s gonna get the biggest slice of unnie’s apple pie.” Mireu whined and looked up at her sister who just came back from the phone call with Byunghee.

“Unnie, I’ll take two small slices of pie neh?” Cheun Ah just laughed at her sisters’ cuteness. Both are really lovable.

“Of course baby. But GO oppa gets the biggest slice.” She winked and all of them laughed.

Of course they know about each other’s secrets.

 

YANG BROTHERS

Seungho just finished checking the flights this weekend. They went directly to the airport instead of paying the flights online. They just wanted to make sure that the flight is legitimate. Doojoon on the other hand just got off the phone with the manager of the hotel that they were going to stay at. He confirmed their reservation to make sure that they have all the necessities they need. They were out the whole afternoon to make sure that all the plans for the vacation are settled and without delays.

“I got the usual. They’ll be serving the food in 10 minutes.” Byunghee said as his brothers came out of the office of the airlines. He just ordered dinner from the nearby restaurant where they always eat.

“I’ll just call Mireu baby to tell her that we’ll be eating out.” Seungho said as he was dialing her number.

“I just texted Seobie. Come on hyung, I’m starving.” Byunghee nodded and texted Cheu Ah as well. Doojoon went ahead of his brothers.

They finished eating when Byunghee checked his phone. There was no reply from his “bestfriend”. He got a little annoyed and worried at the same time. She just had the cold the past few days.

“Hello?”

“Cheunnie, you haven’t replied to my message. Are you busy?” He added a hint of annoyance to his voice.

“I was cooking dinner. Sorry ‘bout that  oppa.” He just shook his head. He can’t resist that cute act of hers.

“Aish, okay okay. I was just worried you got sick again.”

I’m really fine now. Okay, I’d keep some pie for you.”

“Alright, a big slice okay?”

“Of course. Just to make up for not replying.”

“Great. Bye Cheunnie. We’ll be home in a while.”

“Take care oppa. See you later.”

He kept his phone in his pocket and saw his two brothers grinning.

“What? Is it wrong to be concerned with my bestfriend.”

“Really hyung/ GO? Bestfriend?” Seungho and Doojoon said at the same time, with smirks on their lips. They were both thinking the same thing.

Just like little kids, Byunghee chased his brothers for teasing him. He’s guilty as hell, and they all know it.

 

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

So, what do you think? :3