Moonlight Love

BTOB_Apink One Shot compilation

 

Naeun´s POV

During classes I have always been gazing at the other classroom from my classroom window. Observing Peniel, who always looked so cool sitting at his desk looking at the school board and often at times watching the sky.

Sometimes as he looked out the window our eyes would meet. Embarrassed I would quickly turn my face towards the front watching the teacher and then quickly look back out the window.

And as I watched his small movements, the teacher suddenly startled me “Miss Naeun are you paying the slightest attention to my class?”

“Yes, seon saeng nim” I said to the teacher as he then looked at me with an ironic smile saying “Then if you are paying attention, could you please turn your eyes towards the board instead of diverting them towards the window?”

“Yes, seon saeng nim” I said again to the teacher as the bell then started ringing.

“Let´s go quickly to class 3-D I want to go ask for Niel´s number” Chorong said all happily as she grabbed my arm.

“Ok” I said to her as I got up and walked really fast with her to the other side of the building, and as we were going towards their classroom I bumped against someone. “Ouch” I complained as I rubbed my forehead saying “Sorry” as I looked up just to see Peniel standing right in front of me.

My heart started beating fast and I could feel my face heat up “I can´t believe he´s standing right in front of me” I thought to myself as I avoided eye contact with him.

Nobody´s POV

As Naeun tried to not look directly to his eyes, Chorong asked Niel who was standing right next to Peniel “I was wondering could you give me your number?”

“Yeah, sure” He said to Chorong as he took out his mobile phone and told her his number.

“Thanks, I´ll contact you later then” She said to Niel as she grabbed Naeun´s arm whispering “You should really confess to him soon” as they walked away.

“Who would have guessed that the girl you like likes you back” Niel said to Peniel as he put his arm around his shoulder.

“Even if she does like me, it doesn´t matter” Peniel said to him.

“Why?” He asked him

“Because if she knew who I really was, she´d runaway” Peniel said to Niel as he watched her disappear in the middle of all those students.

“Wait! I don´t get it! What do you mean by that?” He asked him as Peniel just turned around and said to him hearing the bell ring “Let´s just head back to classes” as he walked away with Niel asking him “Hey! You still haven´t answered me! What did you mean by that?”

Naeun´s POV

After classes finished, Chorong and I walked together home and as we were walking she asked me “When are you going to confess to him, already?”

“I´m not” I said to her as we walked.

“What do you mean you´re not?” She asked me.

“How am I supposed to confess to him, if I can hardly say a word or even make eye contact with him without getting all embarrassed, besides watching him from afar is already good enough for me” I said to her as she then looked at me before she went the other direction saying “But you know… If you don´t confess to him now. Won´t you regret it? Some other girl could snatch him away at any time”

As I then walked the rest of the path alone. When I got home, I entered the house changing my shoes to my slippers walking slowly up the stairs as my mom said “OH, you´re home. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes”

“Yes…” I said to her as I walked into my bedroom and flopped on to my bed thinking about what Chorong had said to me…

“But you know… If you don´t confess to him now. Won´t you regret it? Some other girl could snatch him away at any time”

Her words kept going in circles in my mind. “I can´t really imagine him with another girl” I thought to myself as I looked at the ceiling.

“Aish! But I don´t even know where to start with a confession” I mumbled to myself, hugging a pillow as I rolled from side to side on my bed.

Nobody´s POV

In the next morning Naeun woke up a little bit late. So, she quickly got dressed and walked out of the house without even having her breakfast and as she was running to school in the middle of the way, drops of rain started to fall from the sky.

She then put her hand out seeing the drops fall on to her hand, thinking “I forgot to bring an umbrella!”

So she quickly ran to school soaked wet as the rain poured heavily. As Naeun walked in to the classroom saying “Sorry, I´m late seon saeng nim”

The teacher then just cleared his throat and gave her the eyes of “Just get to your seat” so she quickly sat at her place.

After the class had finished Chorong sat next to Naeun taking her towel out of the bag saying “Here, dry your hair with my towel”

Naeun just giggled as she dried her hair saying “What would I do if didn´t have a friend like you”

“You´re lucky I always bring a towel with me, just in case I need it” She said to her as Naeun then looked at her and asked “By the way I wanted to ask you something… How do you confess to someone?”

Chorong surprised looked at her smiling and said “So you´ve decided to confess to him?”

“Yeah… but I don´t even know where to start” she said to Chorong.

“Just tell him what you feel” she said to her as Naeun sighed lying her head on the table saying “If only it was that easy”

“I guess I´ll have to give it a little push” Chorong thought to herself as she looked at Naeun and took out her phone and texted Niel – Could you do me a favor?-

-Yeah, sure. What up?-

-Ask Peniel to meet you at the back yard of the school after the end of classes-

-Sure, but why?-

-It´s actually for my friend Naeun so you won´t be really meeting up with him-

-Ok, then-

Chorong then quickly put her phone back in her pocket and said to Naeun smiling “Tomorrow wait for me at the back yard of the school, before we leave”

“OK… but why at the back…?” she asked her.

“Just do me this favor and wait for me there” Chorong said to her as she joined her hands together as if she was praying.

“Ok, I´ll wait there” Naeun said to her smiling as the teacher then came in saying “Please, get back to your seats! Class will be starting”

Naeun´s POV

On the next day of school the weather was much better, the sun was out. It was as if it hadn´t rained yesterday.

After classes finished I quickly went to the back yard and waited for Chorong, but instead of her appearing Peniel appeared instead.

I felt surprised seeing him all of a sudden as he also looked surprised to see me as I suddenly received a message from Chorong saying –Take this chance to confess to him and don´t get mad at me. Trust me you´ll thank me later! (^.^)”

“She planned this?!” I thought to myself as he looked at me and said “I was supposed to meet up with Niel, but I guess he´s pranking me” as he turned around ready to leave.

“It´s now or never” I thought to myself as I said out loud “Wait!”

He then stopped and turned around to me and asked “What is it?”

“Actually… I have been watching you for quite a while from afar… I really like you! Please go out with me!” I said to him stuttering nervously as I bowed.

“Sorry, but I can´t accept your feelings” He said quickly to me as I lifted my head looking at him asking “Why not?”

“Because if you knew the real me, you wouldn´t say those words” he said to me as he turned around and just left.

Suddenly I felt as if my energy had been all drained out and I fell on the floor letting my tears fall down as I giggled “ha, ha, I was rejected… I was... rejected…”

Nobody´s POV

As Naeun entered the classroom yesterday, Chorong quickly asked her “How did it go?” as Naeun just sat down; looking really down saying “He rejected me”

“That´s weird why would did he reject you? I´m pretty sure Niel had told me that Peniel also liked you” Chorong said to her as she looked at her and said “He probably was mistaken, besides he told me if I knew the real him, I wouldn´t be saying that I like him”

“I´m really sorry! I really thought he would accept your confession” Chorong apologized.

“It´s ok, besides I know you did it with the best intentions” Naeun said to her with a soft smile.

“Then do you want to come to the festival tomorrow night? Maybe it will cheer you up” Chorong asked her.

“Sure” She said to her putting on a smile “Then meet me at the park near your house at seven and we can walk together there”

Naeun´s POV

On the next day after school ended the both went home to get ready for the festival. “I wonder if I should dress up prettily” I mumbled to myself as I looked into my closet.

“Are you going to the festival, sweetie?” My mom asked me as she noticed that I was rumbling through my clothes.

“Yeah, but I don´t know what to where…” I said to her as she looked at me and said “Where that dress it looks really good on you”

“Really? Then I guess I´ll just wear this” I said to her as picked up the dress and she walked away from my bedroom.

Once I was ready I quickly went to meet up with Chorong at the park, where she was already there sitting on a swing waiting for me.

“I´m here” I said to her as she grabbed my arm and said all happily “Then let´s go and have fun”

We then hanged around the festival and played some games and as were playing around she bumped against Niel.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“I´m hanging out with some friends, do you want to hang out with us?” he asked her.

“Do you want to go with them?” She asked me.

“Sure, let´s hang out with them” I said to her as we started hanging around the festival and as we were walking I noticed that there was something different about the moon.

It was so beautiful with a blue tone to it, so wanting to see it better I went in between a path of trees, where at the end there was a big space of just grass with flowers next to a pond. Where you could see the big blue moon and in front there was a boy standing there, I noticed it was Peniel so I just hid myself behind a bush, watching him as he suddenly transformed into some kind of werewolf.

I don´t know why but I couldn´t feel scared of him, instead I felt drawn to him. Without even thinking about it I found myself walking towards him and when he noticed me he quickly turned his face away saying “Don´t look at me!”

“Why not?” I asked him as he then said “Because I look scary”

I then put my hand on his face, making him look at me as he then asked me “Aren´t you scared of me?”

“Nope, not at all. Look my feelings haven´t changed at all” I said to him as I put his hand on my chest, letting him feel my heart beat and as he felt it, he suddenly started turning back to normal.

“You changed back” I said to him surprised as he then turned to me and said “Actually, I was happy when you confessed to me, but I thought that if you saw the real me you´d get scared and in the end run away from me”

“So does that mean that you will accept my confession?” I asked him as he looked at me smiling saying “Yeah…” as he leaned closer to me.

My heart started beating faster and faster as I closed my eyes and thought “Is he going to kiss me?”

I then felt his warm lips touching against mine and as he kissed me the fireworks suddenly startled us, so we looked at each other and just giggled as we watched it beautifully burst into the sky.

 

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it ^_^

Please subscribe and comment about your thoughts related to the story :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------