Love Beyond Life

BTOB_Apink One Shot compilation

 

It was a really hot day when Bomi and her friends had their tables joined laughing and chatting away as they ate their lunch. The bell then rang and a student came in running yelling “The teacher´s coming!”

Everyone quickly put their tables in the right place and quickly went back to their seats as the teacher walked in with the test results.

“Good morning, everyone!” the teacher said to the students smiling as they also greeted the teacher.

“The results for your tests have come out… I´ll call each and everyone one of you to come and pick up your results” the teacher said to them as he sat on his seat behind the desk calling for the students.

“Miss Eunji” he called for her as she went to fetch her results. Looking at it she said “Yes!” all happily as she went back to her place.

“What did you get?” Bomi asked her.                                                   

“I got everything over 60” Eunji said to her happily as the teacher kept calling other people’s names.

Bomi´s POV

As the teacher called for the others I anticipated my results, scared that I would take bad notes. After a little bit of waiting the teacher finally called out my name “Bomi!” as he looked at me with not such a happy look on his face.

I lifted from my seat and walked up to his desk to pick my results. The teacher then looked at me with a serious yet disappointed look and said “You´ll be taking supplementary lessons after school every day until your next exam and you start today”

“Yes, seon saeng nim” I said to him as I walked back with the results in my hand.

“What did you take?” Eunji asked me.

“Everything bellow 50” I said to her pouting as she looked at me and said “Cheer up! You´ll pass the next exam”

Nobody´s POV

Once the school bell rang for everyone to go home, the students ran out of their classrooms.

“Hey, who wants to go to the beach after classes tomorrow?” Chorong asked them.

“I´ll go” Eunji and Yoo kyung said to her as Bomi looked at them saying “Sorry girls, but I can´t go”

“Why not?” Chorong asked her.

“Because I have supplementary classes starting today, until the next exam coming up” Bomi explained to her.

 Yoo Kyung then asked her “But isn´t our exam at the end of this month?”

“Unfortunately… Yeah” Bomi said to her pouting as the three of them patted her back saying “It can´t be helped… Good luck with your studying then”

“Thanks, girls” she said to them as they lift the school and she went back into her classroom waiting for the teacher.

Bomi´s POV

The teacher then walked in with a bunch of books and papers on his hand saying “You´ll be completing all the exercises on these papers and on page 60 to 80 from this math book”

“All of these?!” I thought to myself as the teacher looked at me and said “And I want these all finished before I come back” as he walked out of the classroom leaving me alone.

“How am I supposed to finish all of this?” I mumbled to myself as I looked at the stack of papers.

“Ok, you can do it!” I cheered for myself as I started on the first question. After 10 minutes passing I mumbled again “I can´t do it” as I laid my head on the table feeling hopeless.

When suddenly this beautiful boy walked in to the classroom and headed towards me asking “Do you need help?”

“No…. Yes…” I said to him as he started giggling to himself.

“What do you need help with?” he asked me with a smile as he grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

“This question…” I said to him, pointing at the paper. He quickly took a look at it and said smiling “Oh this is easy, it goes like this…” as he explained to me quickly and resolved the problem.

“Thanks…” I said smiling at him as he then asked me “Is that the only question you don´t understand?”

“Actually… I don´t understand anything” I said to him looking down feeling embarrassed for not knowing the stuff.

“It´s ok… I´ll help you with everything” he said to me smiling as he started explaining the next problem to me and as he explained I asked him “By the way, what´s your name?”

“I´m Ilhoon and your Bomi right?” he said to me smiling.

“Right. How did you know my name?” I asked him feeling curious about it. He then just looked at me putting one finger in front of his mouth saying “Shhhh…. It´s a secret”

Ilhoon then continued to help me with my work until the bell rang. “Bye” he said to me as he left the classroom and the teacher walked in saying “Did you finish everything?”

“Ah, yes” I said to him as I gave him all the papers and he started checking the first questions.

“You got them all right. I knew you could do it as long as you tried” The teacher said smiling to me as I just smiled back at him.

“Well I hope you keep up like this until the end of this month” he said to me as he left the classroom and I went home.

When I arrived home my mom just asked me “Why are you coming home later than usual?”

“Sorry Omma, but I´ll be coming home a little bit late until my next exam. The teacher put me in supplementary lessons” I explained to her as I went to my bedroom.

Nobody´s POV

On the next day of school after classes I quickly ran directly to the other classroom hoping that Ilhoon would come.

“Well she´s in a hurry” Chorong said to Eunji as they walked out of the building, ready to go home.

Bomi then sat in the room as the teacher came in and gave her more papers for her to resolve. The teacher then left and she sat there quietly waiting for him, until after 5 minutes had passed Ilhoon came walking in.

“He came” she thought to herself happily as she looked at him and said “Hi”

“Hey” he said smiling at her as he sat next to her asking “So where do you have a problem?”

“On question number 3” she said to him as he started explaining everything to her.

Bomi´s POV

As he explained everything to me I couldn´t stop staring at his face. He looked so cute, with those cute brown eyes, fluffy brown hair and such silky skin.

Just from looking at him my heart felt tingly and warm. It was a really nice feeling.

“Are you listening to me?” he asked me as I snapped back to reality.

“Ah…. Yeah, I´m listening” I said to him as I then asked “So what formula should I use for this problem?” as he then went back to explaining it to me.

After that, I started to really look forward on having supplementary lessons, knowing that I could see him every day after school.

Nobody´s POV

As Bomi walked out of class in a hurry Eunji, Chorong and Yoo Kyung put their hands on her shoulder and asked “Aren´t you behaving weird lately?”

“What do you mean?” She asked them.

“Well in the beginning you were pouting from knowing that you had extra classes…” Eunji said to her as Chorong then said “… and then all of a sudden you look happy and in hurry to go for it”

“Yeah… almost like you actually look forward to it” Yoo Kyung said to her.

Eunji then put her hand around Bomi saying “Are you hiding something from us?”

“I have no Idea what you are talking about” she said to them as she looked at her wrest which had no watch on it and said “Oh look at the time, aren´t I going to be late” as she ran away from them and went to the classroom.

“She´s hiding something…” Eunji said to them as Bomi ran.

Bomi´s POV

“I wonder if I really do seem happier” I thought to myself as I started doing some exercises by myself until Ilhoon appeared. After waiting for a while he came in and started helping me and as he helped me I looked at him and asked “Can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah, sure. What is it?” he asked.

“Well I was wondering, do you have a girlfriend?” I asked him as he looked at me and said smiling “No, why?”

“For no reason” I said to him as I felt all happy knowing that he didn´t have any and as he started explaining to me the stuff again, he then asked me “Are you getting it?” as I lift my head saying “ye…ah”

When I looked up his face was really close to mine, so close that my heart couldn´t stop beating fast.

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

“Yeah, why?” I asked him as he then said “Well, you´re face is red…”

“Oh that, it´s probably because of the hot weather” I said to him making up an excuse.

“Is that so, then I´ll go fetch you a cold drink” he said to me as he walked out of the classroom.

I quickly went after him saying “You don´t have to” but when I walked out of the classroom he was gone in a split second as the teacher suddenly appeared asking me “Why aren´t you doing your exercises?”

“Ah sorry, I´ll get right back at it” I said to him as I quickly started doing the exercises and as I did them the bell rang and Ilhoon still wasn´t back with the drinks.

On the next day of school, when Ilhoon appeared I asked him “What happened yesterday? You didn´t come back”

“Oh sorry, something had accrued” he said to me as he turned the pages in my book to explain to me the stuff.

“Is that so…” I mumbled to myself as he started explaining the material to me, once we finished the problems he asked me smiling “Since we still have time, do you want to go to the beach?”

“Yeah” I said to him feeling really happy and since we were on the first floor we went through the window so that the teacher wouldn´t catch us.

“Come on let´s go” he said holding my hand as we ran to the beach that was really near our school.

“It feels nice, this breeze” I mumbled to myself as we walked together near the sea.

“Bomi” Ilhoon called me.

“What?” I asked him as he threw water at me, laughing I ran into the water trying to throw it at him when suddenly a small wave came and wet me until my knees “Aish, that´s cold!” I complained as I felt the cold water touch my skin.

Ilhoon just laughed himself sick when he saw me get wet. “Haha, really funny” I said sarcastically to him as the both of us sat on the sand.

“Tomorrow is your exam isn´t it?” he asked me.

“Yeah” I said to him smiling as I felt the warm breeze.

“Good luck with it then” he said to me as he stared at the sky. He then lift himself up, helping me up too as he said “Well we better head back before your teacher scolds you”

“Yeah…” I said to him smiling as we went back and he left.

Nobody´s POV

On the next day after Bomi had taken her exam, which went better then what she had expected. She quickly went to the classroom that she is usually in, hoping to see him even doe she didn´t have any more supplementary lessons.

But Ilhoon didn´t appear, so on the next day she went there again, but he still didn´t come.

Bomi´s POV

During break time I just ate my lunch thinking “I wonder why he hasn´t been coming…”

“What´s wrong, Bomi? You haven´t been looking happy for the last two days” Eunji asked her feeling concerned.

“Well this Ilhoon boy that helped me during this month hasn´t appeared lately there” I said pouting as I poked my rice.

“Wait what do you mean Ilhoon?” Eunji asked me as Chorong said “Hasn´t that boy been in a coma for the last three months?”

“Yeah, he´s the one that got into some kind of car accident and if I´m correct he´s in the hospital near our school” Yoo Kyung said to me as I just lift up shocked at what I was hearing thinking “That´s not possible!” as I ran out of the classroom.

“Where are you going?” they asked me as I just ran out of the school building and walked to the hospital asking at the balcony for his name.

The nurse then showed me to the room and when I walked in I saw him lying there in his deep sleep. Not wanting to believe it tears start to form from eyes and I run out of the hospital thinking “This is not right! How can he be in a coma?”

Nobody´s POV

For three days, even doe Bomi knew he was in that condition she still waited in the classroom hoping that he would come.

Until suddenly he appeared again, walking into the room, Bomi hearing his footsteps looks back from her seat with tears forming in her eyes seeing him standing there and looking at her.

“Are you real? Are you a ghost? Am I just imagining you?” she asked him not being able to believe that she´s seeing him again.

“I´m real, I just woke up from my coma yesterday…” he said to her with a soft voice.

“Why didn´t you tell me?” she asked him crying as he said “I´m sorry if I didn´t tell you about it. I thought you wouldn´t believe me If I told you that I was just a spirit and that I was still in a coma.”

“So you´re really real?” she asked him again as he grabbed her hand and pulled it towards his face saying “I´m real. And do you want to know how I knew your name?  I Knew your name because you were the girl that I had been staring at and been liking for a year now”

“Really?” she said to him as she looked up at his face.

“I like you” he said to her smiling as he caressed her cheek.

“I like you too” she said smiling to him as he slowly kissed her cute little lips as she had a tear fall down her cheek from happiness. 

 

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it ^_^

Please subscribe and comment about your thoughts related to the story :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------