Soulmates

BTOB_Apink One Shot compilation

 

Yoo Kyung´s POV

The school bell had just rung for everyone to go home, and as I was packing my books into my bag along with Naeun and Chorong, Hyunsik came running into my classroom saying with a big smile on his face “Let´s go home together Yoo kyung”

Until he suddenly realized that he left his school bag in his classroom “Oh wait I forgot my bag” he said to me as I just looked at him and said “Go get it, I´ll just wait here”

“I won´t be long” he said smiling to me as he ran out of the classroom to go fetch it.

“You´re so lucky to have such a handsome childhood friend” Chorong said to me smiling as she grabbed her bag.

“I wish I was that lucky” Naeun said to me as she patted my back saying “Well we´ll be going now”

“Ok, see you girls tomorrow” I said to them smiling as the both of them went home together.

“Did I take long?” Hyunsik asked me as he came in panting.

“No” I said to him as the both of us walked home together like every single day but this time when we arrived at my house he suddenly hugged me and pushed me away.

“Are you okay, Hyunsik?” I asked him. He suddenly grabbed my arms slightly and said “Yoon Kyung…”

“What…” I asked him.

“… I … like … you” he said to me all of a sudden “Well I like you too, your my friend” I said to him, when he suddenly looked at me straight in eyes with such a serious look on his face “I like you, not as a friend but as a woman”

“What are you talking about? You´re acting weird Hyunsik” I said to him feeling confused.

“I really like you!” He said to me as he started to grab my arm roughly. “I´m sorry” I said to him as he let go of me and said “I get it” and left.

He had such a hurt expression on his face, my heart even tightened for a slight moment. It was the first time that I have ever seen him make that kind of face.

Nobody´s POV

On the next day of classes, on break time Yoo Kyung was sitting with her two friends. “Why isn´t Hyunsik here? He usually hangs around you every single minute…” Chorong said to her.

“Did you both fight?” Naeun asked Yoo Kyung.

“He confessed to me…” She said to them with a low tone of voice.

“So… What did you say?” Naeun asked her.

“I told him, I only saw him as a friend” Yoo kyung said to them as she suddenly saw from her classroom Hyunsik standing there next to the corridor window, surrounded by girls.

Yoo Kyung´s POV

He saw me yet he ignored me, laughing and talking joyfully to the other girls. I could feel my heart aching from just watching him like that. I didn´t want other girls to see his smile, I wanted him to smile only at me. I didn´t want other girls feeding him.

Watching every single second of them together hurt me, I couldn´t watch them any longer laughing like that.

“Since when was he so popular” I mumbled to myself as Chorong then looked at me and said “He´s always been popular, but because he was always around you, the girls would never approach him”

“I hate this!” I mumbled to myself as I diverted my eyes to my side window.

“You know… maybe you haven´t realized it yet, but you actually like him” Naeun said to me smiling.

“Look at them. Doesn´t it irritate you that the girls are all clinging onto him?” Chorong asked me as I quickly answered her “It does”

“Well, you´re jealous. You can´t stand the fact that he´s hanging around with them” Chorong said to me smiling as Naeun looked at me and said “It´s about time you realize your own feelings”

“I really do like him…” I thought to myself as I ran towards him and asked “Can we talk?”

“Can´t you see I´m busy…” he said to me coldly as he turned around and left with the rest of the girls.

I quickly ran after him and yelled “Don´t go touching other girls! Don´t show your smile to them! I like you!” as tears started falling from my eyes.

Hyunsik then looked back at me and left the other girls and started walking my way. “Where are you going?” they asked him as he suddenly hugged me saying “what was that last part again? I couldn´t hear you properly…”

“I like you! I real…ly like yo…u” I said to him tearing up as he suddenly pulled me from the hug and smiled at me saying “It took you long enough”

After he had said those words he kissed me slightly. I could feel his warm, kind lips.

My childhood friend became my lover. Maybe this is what they call soulmates.

The End

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it ^_^

Please subscribe and comment about your thoughts related to the story :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------