BF CAFE [ o8 ] ~FINALE~

Love In BestFriend Cafe

Youngmin gathered all of his courage and started confessing.

 

“Minwoo-ah, saranghae.” said Youngmin.

 

“Bwoh?” asked Minwoo.

 

“I…I like you, Minwoo-ah. Since the first time we met. I know this sounds weird but I really do like you.” confessed Youngmin in one breathe.

 

“Hyung…” Minwoo lost of words.

 

“I know you’re going to mad because I stole your first kiss. Bianhe, Minnie.” said Youngmin bowing his head down.

 

“Anio, hyung. I’m GLAD you stole my first kiss. Actually, I like you too. But I’m scared if I told you, our friendship will be over. The cute person I told you before is you.” confessed Minwoo, blushing deep red.

 

“Would you be my boyfriend?” asked Youngmin.

 

“Nde, hyung!” screamed Minwoo.

 

Minwoo jumped and hugged Youngmin tightly. Youngmin replied the hug and smiled.

 

“Gomawo, Minwoo.” said Youngmin.

 

“Welcome, hyung.” said Minwoo.

 

“No… not hyung anymore. Yeobo.” said Youngmin.

 

“Arasso. Welcome, yeobo.” said Minwoo, blushing deep pink shade.

+

 

Kwangmin and Donghyun were chatting happily. Jeongmin and Hyunseong came by and joined them. A couple minutes later Jeongmin asked Hyunseong to help him to buy some snack. At first, Hyunseong didn’t want but Jeongmin made him a pair of puppy eyes. In a second, Hyunseong went out of the café.

 

“Sunbae, tomorrow is Hyunnie’s birthday.” whispered Jeongmin.

 

“Why don’t we make a surprise party for him?” suggested Kwangmin, looking at Jeongmin.

 

“Nde. We’ll do it at my place. Night. Sleep-over.” said Donghyun.

 

“Arasso! I’ve surprise for him.” said Jeongmin, clapping his hands.

 

“No wonder you sent him out just now.” teased Kwangmin.

 

“Anio. I really want some snack.” said Jeongmin, pouting.

 

“It doesn’t work on me.” said Kwangmin.

 

“Enough, kids.” said Donghyun.

 

Yesung and Sungmin walked into the café ad joined them. Suddenly, Sungmin nudged at Yesung. Yesung stared at Sungmin and nodded his head a bit. They pulled Donghyun and excused themselves. As soon as they were far enough from, Kwangmin and Jeongmin, Yesung spoke.

 

“Donghyun, I met with Eunha just now. She said she just broke up with Jonghyun. About Kwangmin, she was the one who asked Jungmin and Minyoung to disturb Kwangmin. She said … sorry.” explained Yesung.

“But why it has to be Kwangmin?” asked Donghyun.

 

“She had a crush on Kwangmin.” said Sungmin.

 

“Huhu~ Sadly he’s taken.” said Donghyun.

 

Donghyun smiled and left both confused YeMin behind.

 

+

 

It’s night. They were going to do a sleep-over at Donghyun’s house. They were preparing to make surprise for Hyunseong. Jeongmin asked Hyunseong to be later a bit. As Hyunseong arrived, Jeongmin popped out of nowhere in a cute bunny costume. He hugged Hyunseong tightly.

 

“Saengil chukae hamnida!” wished Jeongmin.

 

“Aww~ thanks Jeongmin-ie. You did his yourself?” asked Hyunseong.

 

“Anio. The others are here too.” said Jeongmin.

 

“Where’re they?” asked Hyunseong.

 

“Probably with their own business. Now ours.” said Jeongmin with a smirk.

 

“I thought you said you don’t ready yet?” said Hyunseong.

 

“I am now.” said Jeongmin.

 

They went upstairs to a room and God, who knows whether they’re making out or something else.

 

“DON’T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION. IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME.” shouted Donghyun followed by the others’ giggles.

 

Youngmin was so happy that now; both of him and his twin succeed in capturing their only one love. Things that really funny happened were they get their first kiss first before confessing. Well they’re really twins. Kwangmin smiled widely as he took a glance at his older brother. Ooops! Correction, his now-taken older brother.

 

~THE END~

 

(The ending isn’t it?!)

I'm sorry if you're dissapointed about the ending, actually, I don't know how to end a gay fanfic. I'm really sorry...Jeongmal bianhe! I"M SORRY.....! Anyway, I'm currently writing a new fanfic of SHINee. I'll paste the link to let you know. Thanks for reading my fanfic..although it's ! Thank you for sparing and spending your time for my fanfic. KAMSAHAMNIDA!~ Look forward to my next ff... thank you!

 

BoyFriend! ESPECIALLY 3MIN! =D

WELL..I wanna say something before I end this....

If your children ask you.."Momma , what's the meaning of PERFECT?"

Answer this:

"Do you see this picture? Then you know the menaing of PERFECT!"

Haha~ Lame joke..

Well, ANNYEONG GUYS! Meet you at my next ff..if you're reading it..!