BF CAFE [ o2 ]

Love In BestFriend Cafe

 

 It's almost 10 p.m. Youngmin was helping Kwangmin to wash the cups and glassesHyunseong was cleaning the tables while Jeongmin was arraging the tables and chairs. Donghyun came from upstairs and went to the kitchen. Kwangmin stopped washing as he saw Donghyun at the door.

"Donghyun-sunbae, you look better. Your panda eyes are gone." said Kwangmin laughing.

"I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. Now, I feel better." said Donghyun.

"Good that you're better. I'm done now. Kwangmin-ah, I'll be waiting for you at the sofa." said Youngmin.

"Arasso, hyung." said Kwangmin.

"Let me help you." said Donghyun taking the cups from Kwangmin.

"Gomawo, sunbae." said Kwangmin.

Youngmin walked to the sofa. He sat on the sofa and closed his eyes. After a bout 2 minutes, he slept on the sofa. He was really tired as he worked alone in the kitchen today. As soon as Kwangmin finished washing, he went to the sofa with Donghyun. Jeongmin and Hyunseong had left earlier.

"Your brother look really tired." said Donghyun.

"Nde. He gets tired easily." said Kwangmin.

"Both of you'll be walking home?" asked Donghyun.

"Nde. Since our motobikes are being repaired. We walked here." said Kwangmin.

"Come on. Help me to bring Youngmin to my car. I'll be taking both of you home." said Donghyun.

"Uh? Nevermind, sunbae. We can walk home." said Kwangmin.

"Did Youngmin practice sleep walking? This is my car's key. Bring him to my car. I'll do the locking." said Donghyun giving Kwangmin his car's key.

"Kamsahamnida, Donghyun-sunbae." said Kwangmin.

Kwangmin brought Youngmin to Donghyun's car and let him slept at the back. While Donghyun make sure the lights were switched off and taps turned off tightly. Then, he locked the door and keep the key in his pocket. He went to his car and started the engine.

"Youngmin is a good boy. He sure like to help people a lot." said Donghyun.

"Nde. My mom also said the same thing." said Kwangmin.

"Umma...Umma,,," mumbled Youngmin in his sleeping.

"What's wrong with him? Is he always like this?" asked Donghyun while glancing at the back.

"He sure missed our mom a lot." said Kwangmin.

"Why? Yur mom is not home?" asked Donghyun.

"Our parents are working at the States." said Kwangmin.

"Oh...so both of you live alone?" asked Donghyun.

"Anio. We live with our maids." said Kwangmin.

"Oh....." said Donghyun.

After about 15 minutes, they reached the twin's house. Kwangmin went out of the car first and walked to the main door. He turned the doorknob but it is locked. He shoved his hands into his pocket but the keys are not there. Kwangmin went back into the car. He turned to the back.

"Hyung, do you have.." said Kwangmin.

Younmin was sleeping cutely like a lonely child. He was hugging their backpack tightly. He slept really peacefully. Kwangmin didn't had the heart to wake his brother. Beside, he's a heavy sleeper.

"The door is locked. I don't have the keys." said Kwangmin.

"What about Youngmin?" asked Donghyun.

Donghyun and Kwangmin looked at Youngmin at the back. ZzZzZzZzZ~

"I'll just call the maid to get me a spare key." said Kwangmin taking out his cellphone.

"Nevermind, Kwangmin. Both of you can sleep at my place. I've an extra room. Beside, it's not proper to call people at this time. You might disturbing them in their sleep." said Donghyun smiling.

"Kamsahamnida, Donghyun-sunbae." said Kwangmin.

They went to Donghyun's house. Donghyun helped Kwangmin to bring Youngmin to the extra room. The clock showed 11.30 p.m. Kwangmin's eys were feeling heavy. He slept beside Youngmin on the bed. Donghyun came in and swirched off the light. Th, he went to sleep. Night~

+

The next morning, the twin woke up and had their breakfast with Donghyun. After that, Donghyun drove them to their home.

"Sunbae, thank you for letting us stay at your place." said Youngmin bowing his head."

Ah, it's nothing." said Donghyun.

Youngmin looked at the window blankly. Suddenly, he remembere about the extra waiter he talked about with Key and Onew yesterday.Should I tell him now? thought Youngmin.

"Sunbae, I've something to tell you." said Youngmin.

"What? Just tell me..." said Donghyun.

"Our VVIP customers suggested us to hire an extra waiter because our rating is increasing. Would that be okay?" asked Youngmin.

"Looking at your condition yesterday, I guess that's a good idea. You can ask your friends about that." said Donghyun.

"Jjinja? Kyaa~ Kansahamnida, sunbae!" shouted Youngmin.

As they reached the twin's house, they changed into their school uniform. Donghyun promised to drive them to school today.

~END CHAPTER 2~

Who is the lucky extra waiter? The person must be really lucky to work with BOYFRIEND! Hwaiting for the next chappie...!

A/N: How is it? Nice, huh? This fanfic has a lot of gay couple! Hwaiting for the next chapter!

SUBSCIBE & COMMENT


LOVE FROM PenPaper!