BF CAFE [ o3 ]

Love In BestFriend Cafe

 Youngmin couldn't concentarte in class. He was way too happy to pay attention to the teacher at the whiteboard. He was smiling by himself all the time in the class. Kwangmin couldn't help but laughed at his 6 minutes older brother childish act. After hours of boring, the last bell finally rang. Youngmin jumped happily up and down and gathered his things. I need to tell him about this job. He'll love it! thought Youngmin grinning.

"Hyung! Chakkaman!" shouted Kwangmin out of breath.

"Faster, Kwangmin." said Youngmin.

"Where are you going?" asked Kwangmin.

"I'm going to meet No Minwoo. He might accept the ob offer." said Youngmin glancing around.

"Aww~ the boy you've HUGE crush?" said Kwangmin laughing.

"Yeh..." said Youngmin blushing pinky shade.

"Well...you go first then. I'll catch up later." said Kwangmin.

"There he is!" said Youngmin pointing his index finger to a oh-my-god-so-cute! boy.

"Minwoo-ah!" shouted Kwangmin to the boy.

Minwoo walked toward them smiling happily. Youngmin was feeling very nervous since he didn't prepared a single speech. Minwoo stood in front of the twins and put on his candy smile. Kwangmin understood that his twin was super-shy to talk with his crush.

"Minwoo-ah, do you want to work as a waiter?" asked Kwangmin.

"Hehe~ Nde! Wae?" asked Minwoo.

"This is a good news for you!" said Kwangmin.

"Bwoh? Tell me, please......" said Minwoo with his cute puppy eyes.

"Our boss wanted somebody to work as extra waiter. Do you want?" asked Kwangmin.

"Jjinja?! You're not kidding me?" asked Minwoo.

"Of course. If you accept the offer...follow us . We're going to work now." said Kwangmin.

"Kyaa~ It must be fun working with both of you, hyung!" said Minwoo.

"Yes...it'll be fun Minwoo-ah!" said Youngmin happily.

That's all he can said? He owed me...thought Kwangmin.

+

Minwoo arrived at BestFriend Cafe along with Youngmin and Kwangmin. He felt very nervous to meet the cafe's owner...the boss..Kim Donghyun. Youngmin hold Minwoo's hand as Kwangmin called Jeongmin and Hyunseong.

"Minwoo-ah, don't be nervous like this. You're shaking." said Youngmin. Minwoo's hand still in his.

"Anio. I'm not shaking. I'm okay." said Minwoo.

"You're not shaking?" said Youngmin helding up Minwoo's hand.

Clearly can be seen Minwoo's hand was shaking. Youngmin sighed and put both of his hand on Minwoo's shoulder. He shook Minwoo a bit and look straight to his eyes.

"Don't be nervous. Take a deep breath." said Youngmin.

"Arasso, hyung." said Minwoo.

Minwoo breathed deeply a few times and calmed himself. In a few seconds, he seem not shaking anymore. Youngmin smiled brightly. His out-of-nowhere idea worked.

"Now, loose yourself. Smile cheerfully. Don't be nervous. Bow your head. Greeting. Done!" said Youngmin step by step.

"It's easy for you to say." said Minwoo pouting.

"My boss won't resist a full-of-aegyo boy like you. Come on.." said Youngmin dragging along Minwoo into the cafe with him.

Youngmin brought Minwoo to Donghyun. He knew that the Kwangmin, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were watching them. Yesung and Sungmin were talking to Donghyun.

"Uh~ Donghyun...Youngmin wants to meet you. " said Sungmin.

"And a new boy?" asked Yesung.

"Jjinja?" asked Donghyun.

Donghyu turned his body to look at Youngmin. Youngmin smiled and greeted him. He nod his head. Donghyun glanced at the boy standing behind Youngmin. Youngmin pushed Minwoo forward.

"This is the extra waiter, sunbae." said Youngmin.

"Introduce yourself, boy." said Donghyun.

"Don't be nervous." whisperd Youngmin.

"Annyeonghaseyo. No Minwoo-imnida." introduced Minwoo.

"What're you good at?" asked Donghyun.

"Mostly dancing." answerd Minwoo.

"If you danced, you must be an active person." said Donghyun eyeing Minwoo from top to bottom.

"Why don't we watche him dance?" suggested Kwangmin.

"Good idea!" said Donghyun.

"Uh~ Bwoh?" asked Minwoo.

"Dance like we used to dance when we hang out." whispered Youngmin to Minwoo's ears.

Minwoo spaced a bit from them and started to dance. At first, he danced nervously like a robot but as the dance get into his heart, he started to move energeticly. Dance~Dance~. He ende his dance with an aegyo expression. Youngmin couldn't control himself. He jumped toward Minwoo and hugged him tightly.

"That's so cute! Kyeopta!" screamed Youngmin.

"Gomawo, hyung." said Minwoo blushing.

"Sunbae, please hire him. Please....." said Kwangmin pouting.

"Aigoo~ Kwangmin-ah, stop that pouting. No Minwoo, welcome to BestFriend Cafe." said Donghyun with a warm-welcoming smile.

"Congratulations!" said Jeongmin and Hyunseong in sync.

"Haha~ Kamsahamnida, hyungs." said Minwoo bowing his head a few time.

"Work hard, okay? I'm going inside." said Donghyun.

 Donghyun leaved them outside and continued his work. Youngmin was jumping happily. He looked happier than Minwoo.

~END CHAPTER 3~

Yay! Minwoo got the job! Youngmin is absolutely right. Who'll resist Minwoo's aegyo? Totally not me. Hwaiting for the next chappie...!

A/N: How is it? Nice, huh? Come on...don't be a silent reader. Comments! Your comments are my motivations to update this fanfic. Give me your feedback about this fanfic. Kamsahamnida! Hwaiting for the next chapter!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

 

LOVE FROM PenPaper!