BF CAFE [o4 ]

Love In BestFriend Cafe

Donghyun was helping Kwangmin to make Pikachu cappuchino. Why is it so hot here? thought Kwangmin.

"Done! There's your Pikachino." said Donghyun.

"Goamwo, sunbae." said Kwangmin admiring his Pikachino.

"He's cute, just like you." said Donghyun pinching Kwangmin's cheek.

Kwangmin turned red. He bowed his head to cover his blushing. Cute? He just said I'm cute?! shouted Kwangmin in his heart. Kwangmin tried to change the topic.

"Sunbae, should I take a sip of Pikachino?" asked Kwangmin.

"Nde, you should!" said Donghyun.

Kwangmin took a sip of Pikachino, not realising that there's white cream on his upper lip. Donghyun stared at Kwangmin's lip. Don't Donghyun. Control yourself. Pabo! thought Donghyun. Suddenly, he pointed his index finger to Kwangmin's lip. He wiped the cream with his finger and his finger. Kwangmin looked at Donghyun with his now-extra-big eyes.

"Nice, Kwangmin-ah." said Donghyun.

"Hyung....." said Kwangmin lost of words

"Mmm...better. Call me hyung instead of sunbae." said Donghyun.

"Donghyun-hyung, you should help Youngmin." said Kwangmin,

"Haha~ Yes, Kwangmin-ah. I'm going." said Donghyun.

Donghyun leave Kwangmin and his Pikachino. Kwangmin stood stiffly registering things had just happened. Why he did that? Did he probably loves me too? Aishh~ Pabo Kwangmin!! He is not gay....he once in love with Eunha. thought Kwangmin. Kwangmin took another sip of his Pikachino, in deep thought.

"Oh my dongsaeng! There's a girl wants to meet you at Table 10." said Youngmin tapping on Kwangmin's shouler.

"Who? A girl? I didn't meet any girl lately." said Kwangmin clueless.

"She wants ONLY you to serve her." said Youngmin pointing at Kwangmin.

"Well, I'll go then." said Kwangmin.

Kwangmin went to Table 10 and stared at the girl's back. She was wearing school uniform. She turned around and smiled brightly as she saw Kwangmin. This girl again? She's really not learning her lesson! thought Kwangmin clenching his fist.

"Wae? Can you please don't disturb me?" said Kwangmin coldly with expressionless face.

"Oppa~ don't be mad like this..." said her making a fake pout.

"Tell me the reason you want to meet me." said Kwangmin.

"I miss you, Oppa~" said the girl.

"Bwoh? I'm working right now. I'm going." said Kwangmin.

"Oppa~ don't leave...I miss you." said the girl holding Kwangmin's wrist tightly.

Kwangmin became really angry with the girl. What the ing hell?! How dare she touch me....!!! thought Kwangmin. Kwangmin pulled back his hand roughly. he shot a death glare at the girl.

"You want to be humiliated again?" whisper Kwangmin.

"Oppa~ why you hate me so much? I'm pretty..." said the girl.

"You stalked me and disturb me everyday. Thta's why I HATE you!" said Kwangmin controlling his anger.

"But I'm pretty. Why you always reject me?" asked the girl.

"Pretty your . Such a wasting time." said Kwangmin.

"Tell me the reason you rejected me and I'll stop. If you don't , I'll shout the way you did to me." said the girl with an evil smirk.

There're many people here. It'll be a real humiliating scene if she do that. Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong? Anio!..............Donghyun? thought Kwangmin. An idea popped in his head."

"I'm....gay." said Kwangmin blankly.

"Bwoh? You're...gay?" asked the girl making sure she heard it right.

"Nde. That's why I'm not interested with you at all." said Kwangmin smirking at himself.

"I don't believe you. By the way...who's your gay partner?" asked the girl.

"My...boss." said Kwangmin.

"I still don't believe you. call me your boss." said the girl.

"Well...it's up to you. I'll call him now." said Kwangmin.

Kwangmin went to the kitchen. He saw Donghyun making espresso. He walked to him and tapped on his shoulder. Donghyun turned and smiled as soon as he saw Kwangmin.

"Donghyun-hyun. Can you help me?" asked Kwangmin full of aegyo. He made puppy ayes to Donghyun.

"Nde. Wae?" asked Donghyun.

"There's a girl outside that've been stalking me. She said she'll humiliated me if I didn't tell herwhy I rejected her." said Kwangmin childishly.

"You should tell her. Don't make yourself being humiliated." said Donghyun pattign Kwangmin's bak.

"I've told her something...that's not true. I told her...I'm gay..and...you're my boyfriend." said Kwangmin.

"Bwoh?! But that's a good reason to make her stop." said Donghyun.

"She wants to meet you. Please?" said Kwangmin.

"So, we need to act like we're couple? Let's go!" said Donghyun.

"Gomawo, hyun!" said Kwangmin happily.

Donghyun wrapped his arm around Kwangmin's waist. they walked to the Table 10. The girl's eyes looked like they're going to pop out off their socket. She look at Donghyun's arm. her face was priceless.

"Wae? I'm his boyfriend." said Donghyun.

"So, you're really gay?" asked the girl.

"Nde. " said Kwangmin smiling at Donghyun.

"YOU'LL REGRET FOR REJECTING PARK MI YOUNG!" shouted the girl storming out of the cafe.

Donghyun burst into laughter as soon as the girl dissapeared. His arm still wrapped around Kwangmin.

~END CHAPTER 4~

Haha~ I can't imagine Miyoung's face. I wonder wholl resist Kwangmin's aegyo. haha~ Hwaiting for the next chappie.

A/N: How is it? Well, Kwangmin and Donghyun are couple in this fanfic. Sorry for late update. Bianhe! Bows~Bows. Gimme your feedback.  Hwaiting for next chapter!

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

 

LOVE FROM PenPaper!