BF CAFE [ o1 ]

Love In BestFriend Cafe

The weather was sunny. The twin were changing into their cafe's uniform. The older, Jo Youngmin was buttoning up his clean white sleeve collar shirt while his dongsaeng, Jo Kwangmin was tying his shoelace. They were getting ready to work.

"Hyung, let's go now or Donghyun-sunbae will be mad at us." said Kwangmin to Youngmin.

"Arasso. I don't want to get fired." said Youngmin.

"Hyung, I heard Donghyun-sunbae just broke up with his girlfriend yesterday. Is that true?" asked Kwangmin.

"Where did you heard that?" asked Youngmin.

"From Jeongmin and Hyunseong." said Kwangmin.

"Why would you beleive them?" asked Youngmin.

"I just curious about it but I guess it's true." said Kwangmin.

"Ah...stop all of this nonsense. None of our business. We need to get going now." said Youngmin packing everything in their backpack.

"Arasso, hyung." said Kwangmin.

+

As the twin reached the cafe, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were waiting for them at the door.

"Annyeong, hyungs!" said the twin in sync.

"Annyeong, twin! Youngmin, Donghyun is waiting for you inside with his friends." said Hyunseong.

"Uh? Friends? Yesung and Sungmin?" asked Youngmin.

"Nde" said Jeongmin.

"Why? Am I late today?" asked Younmin.

"Anio! Just go." said Jeongmin and Hyunseong in sync.

"Hyung, just go and meet him." said Kwangmin with a smile.

"Arasso. I'll go now." said Youngmin.

Youngmin stepped inside and wore his apron neatly. He make sure his uniform neat and clean before meeting Donghyun. yesung and Sungmin were talking with Donghyun as Youngmin reached their table.

"Uh..Donghyun, your assistant is here." said Yesung.

"Huh?" said Donghyun clueless.

Donghyun turned his head towards Youngmin and smiled to him.

"Annyeong, Youngmin-ah! I need your help today." said Donghyun.

"Why? Are you sick?" asked Youngmin.

Donghyun looked down at his coffee on the table. He was not answerign Youngmin's question. Should I tell him about it? thought Donghyun.

"He's not feeling well today. So, you'll manage the cafe today. Arasso, Youngmin-ah?" said Yesung.

"If you need any help, you can count on us." said Sungmin with a reassuring smile.

"Uh...okay. I can manage the cafe." said Donghyun.

"Gomawo, Youngmin-ah." said Donghyun.

"That's why I'm your assistant." said Youngmin smiling.

"If everything settled here, then we'll be going now. The lunch time going to be over soon." said Yesung.

"Youngmin-ah, take care of Donghyun." said Sungmin.

Yesung and Sungmin finished their drinks and pay the bill. They went out of the cafe. Youngmin sat beside Donghyun. Donghyun was still looking down. Suddenly, tears fall down from Donghyun's eyes. Youngmin put his arm around Donghyun's shoulder.

"So what Jeongmin and Hyunseong said were true. You broke with Eunha?" asked Youngmin.

"She cheated to me with his ex-boyfriend." said Donghyun.

"Then, that's a good thing to break up with her. She doesn't deserve a faithful man like you." said Youngmin.

"Gomawo, Youngmin-ah. Get back to work. I'll be resting upstairs." said Donghyun

"Arasso, sunbae!" said Youngmin.

Donghyun went upstairs. Younmin collected the dirty cups on the table and brought them to the sink. At the same time, Onew and Key, their VVIP customers came in. They sat at a table near the counter. Kwangmin came to their table with two menus. He gave the the menus and waited for them to order.

"What do you want, Key?" asked Onew,

"Iced lemon tea." I'm very hot now." said Key.

"Okay. Kwangmin, two iced lemon tea." said Onew.

"Okay, Onew-hyung." said Kwangmin.

Kwangmin wrote the order and brought them to Youngmin. Youngmin made the iced lemon tea and asked Kwangmin to bring them to Onew and Key's table.

"Where's Donghyun?" asked Key.

"He's not feeling well, so he's resting upstairs." said Kwangmin smiling.

"So, Youngmin is managing the cafe alone?" asked Onew.

"Nde." said Kwangmin.

"Can you please call your twin for me?" asked Key.

"No problem, Key-hyung." said Kwangmin.

Kwangmin went to the kitchen and called for Kwangmin. Younmin walked politely to Onew and Key's table. He smiled brightly as he approached their table.

"Annyeong, hyungs!" said Youngmin while bowing.

"Annyeong, Youngmin! You don't be scared. We're not going to complain about anyhting." said Key.

"Uh? So, why did you called me?" asked Key.

"You're managing the cafe alone?" asked Key.

"Nde. Since Donghyun-sunbae doesn't feeling well today." said Youngmin.

"I guess you need and extra waiter. The rating of BestFriend Cafe is rising."said Key.

"Nde, I just checked at KoreaCafe.com just now. BestFriend Cafe is the same level as Summer Love Cafe." said Onew.

"I also noticed that the number of customers are rising this month." said Youngmin.

"You're really a good asisstant!" compliment Onew.

"Kamsahamnida.'' said Youngmin bowing his head.

"About the extra waiter, you can discuss with Donghyun first. This is for the sake of BestFriend Cafe." said Key.

"Kamsahamnida for the suggestion, hyung." said Youngmin.

"You've said that twice." said Onew.

"No biggie, boy!" said Key.

"You can continue your work. Sorry if we disturb you." said Onew smiling.

"Arasso, hyung." said Youngmin.

Youngmin went back to the kitchen to continue his work. Extra waiter?That should be a good idea...but will Donghyun agree? thought Youngmin.

~END CHAPTER 1~

Will Donghyun agree to Onew and Key's suggestion? Hwaiting for the next chappie...!

A/N: I deleted my first fanfic because I really wanted to do fanfic about Boyfriend badly. How is it? Is it okay or should I delete it too? Hwaiting for the next chapter!

        SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

        LOVE FROM PenPaper.