BF CAFE [ o7 ]

Love In BestFriend Cafe

 Donghyun and Kwangmin always spent their time together since that day. Youngmin felt left behind with Minwoo as Donghyun and Kwangmin were now couple. Youngmin was listening to Hello by SHINee on the couch alone.

Kwangmin must be with Donghyun right now. Humm...I don't know that I'll be alone when he succeed. Pabo! Even your dongsaeng had made a move, why you're still being a statue here? Minwoo might be taken! thought Youngmin cursing himself mentally.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" asked Kwangmin out of nwhere.

"Just listenig to SHINee's Hello. Hello~ Hello~" sang Youngmin.

"Oh~ their voice are good in that song." complimented Kwangmin looking at his twin brother.

"Hello~ Hello~" sang Youngmin.

"Hyung, you should say Hello~ Hello~ to love. When are you going to confess to Minwoo? He'll be taken someday. You know he quite popular among girls." said Kwangmin.

"I'm scared he'll think I'm a freak weirdo." said Youngmin.

"Anio. He'll never. Arasso?" said Kwangmin.

"Arasso, I'll think about it." said Youngmin.

+

 Youngmin was eating sweets, thinking hard whether to confess or no. I need to...but he had a crush on other person! Ottokae?! thought Youngmin. After about 30 minutes eating and thinking. Youngmin decided going to take the risk and confess to Minwoo. Youngmin realised that he had consumed all of the sweets in the jar. Only one left. Minwoo came and sat beside Youngmin. This is it! thought Youngmin.

"It's becoming quiet since Kwangmin and Donghyun together.Huh~ " said Minwoo burying his head in his arms on the table.

"Humm..yeh. Boring... Minwoo-ah, do you want sweets?" asked Youngmin smiling.

" Huh? Sweets...? Why not? Give me..." said Minwoo helding his hand out toward Youngmin.

Youngmin took the sweet, unwrapped it and immediately put it into his mouth. Minwoo stared at Youngmin.

"Stop gawking at me like a pabo. You really want this sweet?" asked Youngmin.

"Nde but since you've..." Minwoo stopped talking.

Youngmin crushed his Lips onto Minwoo's. He tried hard to push the sweets into Minwoo's mouth but he won't open his mouth. He was too shocked. Youngmin sighed mentally and moved his mouth to Minwoo's ear.

"Do you want the kiss to be longer? Open your mouth, Minnie." whispered Youngmin softly.

Minwoo parted his lips slowly and let the sweet entered his mouth. But Youngmin stil didn't stop.

SUCCESS~ Youngmin opened his eyes and stared at Minwoo.

"Hyung, why did you..." Minwoo can't find his voice.

"Come here, I need to tell you something." said Youngmin.

Youngmin pulled Minwoo into the room and pinned him to the wall. Minwoo felt like he can't breath. Breathe...Minwoo...Breathe..thought Minwoo. Youngmin leaned closer and a candy-smile formed at his mouth. He took a deep breath and started the confession mission.