New Couple?

1004 CRUSH

 

“It’s over, I am so sorry.”

“Why?”

“I just can’t hurt you any longer.”

“But you did not.”

“I will. And I am sure about it. I am sorry Lee Chaerin.”

“But….”

“Let’s just end this, it’s over. You and me.”

:::::::::::::::

Breaking

The halluyu star, Gong Minzy reported to be already had a boyfriend, the shocking news is really shocking since we knew that 2NE1 had no dating scandal so far. However, the maknae, Gong Minzy had no issue before so this is sure shocking news. The question is who the boy is? No other than A boy rookie group member B.A.P Yoo Youngjae.

It’s not the yet, they reported again to already enter the proposal in one of church for a big ceremony that most of couple want to, getting married.

After the rumor, about three days, both of them and their agency finally speak out. The one of big three entertainment in the South Korea, YG state: Seems like young love can be hided, their so in love. This relationship begins about three years ago, however finally they go public with their relationship. We are so happy that Minzy had someone watch her back. About the wedding, like the news said, it was all true, that’s why we have double happiness to know that they already want to get married. It is a private ceremony; we can’t tell you about the detail since it is their decision to make it private. We all need your support for this couple, and so they can be happier.

TS said: We will know that this news will spread some day. The two had been dating since three years ago and so in love. Minzy is really nice person, we can say that our Yoo Youngjae is really lucky to have her. About the wedding, yes it was all true and please spread pray to the couple for happily ever after. Please support them.

Well, off course we can’t ignore the comment, most of them speechless and did not know how to react, it is so unexpected couple. “Menbung”, “Hoel, it is random.” “Married? Yeah, since the unnies of her merried  in ‘not that young’ age, so it is shocking off course, but off course I am happy, I am a fan of both of the group.” “I am happy for both.” and so on. Off course some disappointed, but anyway we hope for the good future for both of the idols.

::::::::::::::

SBS Healing Camp Preview

“It’s Minzy and Youngjae”

“Hello we are newly wed Couple Gong Minzy and Yoo Youngjae”

::::::::::::::::

“How did you guys meet?”

::::::::::::::::

“I was so vulnerable that time that I never showed my smile.”

::::::::::::::::

“She is old fashion!”

::::::::::::::::

“I think I only see Youngjae in my eyes. I don’t know if Youngjae did not came to that church what my life would be.”

:::::::::::::::::

“I think she spells on me, she made me sing at 2 AM!”

:::::::::::::::::

“The members are coming?”

:::::::::::::::::

“Welcome BAP And 2NE1”

:::::::::::::::::

“How you feel as leader? Both of you?”

::::::::::::::::::

“Youngjae hyung, Congratulation.”

::::::::::::::::::

“ I am so envy.”

::::::::::::::::::

“I did not expect this, I am the one who join WGM three years ago.”

::::::::::::::::::

“Well it was really shocking………. Hehehehehe”

::::::::::::::::::

 

 

 

Find the hidden relationship. How about the leaders future? Ssst.. It’s just our secret. We will not let the news get this right? Let just Minzy and Youngjae doing well.

Each question has flashback on, Can we know how about the leader future based on this? We’ll find out. Or maybe there is a new couple? We don’t know.