Apologize?

1004 CRUSH

Dark, Sparkle, the color of the sky. The cloud moved slowly and beautifully met the Dark shine in the sky. It already midnight the moon ready to drawn in its shadow in the dark and shine ocean. A calm midnight in the Osaka. Japan.

The blonde hair did not fly by its self, the great wind made it possible. No one can blame the wind if it touched your skin. It was like you swallow the ice cream in the dry throat, so calm yet so cold. But you need it.

They said higher you were the strongest wind slap you. The mess blonde hair was the witness. Women in elegancy sat in the top of building. The hotel she spent her night.

Busy schedule huh? Nope, busy mind. A bottle of wine in this midnight. Just a glass she thought. So, she will not get drunk. She won’t let her self.

Where the three of her member? She sneaked and won’t let them knew. But silly her, the three members knew she need time alone. A busy mind, yet busy heart. Someone play with heart.

The tears she held already fell, she let it fell beautifully. She did not expect that she will cry in this cheesy situation. But, as said ; mess with heart will play with Pandora box, walked in labyrinth; no one knew the end.

She erased her tears and made her blanket tight. Just watch the moon and took deep sigh. She knew that it won’t let her problem solve, but it made her calm and can made her thought clearly. Positively.

“Oh, Chaerin shi?” A surprise voice heard from her back.

“Oh, Jinwoo ya?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I can ask you the same.”

::::::::::::::::::::

A rare same age friend shared the large blanket and shared the wine. They won’t let they got drunk. It just simple talked anyway. Between the awkward friends.

“What are you doing here Chaerin shi?”

“Chaerin shi? We are friend Jinwoo ya. Talk informally.”

“Oke.”

“I just, you know.. thinking.”

“Of what?”

“Jinwoo ya?”

“Yes?” (Formally), “Ah, I meant yes?”

“What you think about me?”

“Excuse me?”

“Just answer honestly.”

Jinwoo boy took the deep breath; both of them look at the moon. Jinwoo open his mouth he thought what should he said, but between friends there were no lies. She asked him, so he will answer.

“Honestly, you are amazing women.” It was an unexpected sentence out from him. She looked at him with confused looked, but Jinwoo looked at her with smile the pure and innocent smile he has. He looked at the moon to avoid this awkward atmosphere, so did Chaerin. “When someone looked at you, they know that you are not a fake. Somehow people said that you try hard, but you asked my opinion, so my thought that it just you. They said you different now, I thought people need changed. However I did not see what difference you got, I think, you changed more beautiful now.” Both silence, the innocent Jinwoo silence, while Chaerin blushed and laugh, the laugh we love from Lee Chaerin. “The fierce you got it just for stage we knew it. The real people of you knew what you are. You are motherly inside, your smile is pretty and your leadership is no joke. I will not be the leader type like you. People will laugh first hear it.”

“You are too underestimated your self.”

“No, it is not. People has their own character.”

“How about me as women?” Asked Chaerin out of blue.

“People have their own type. And somehow women did not understand it. They tried to change to become a perfect to a person, but they don’t know that no body perfects. Just try to be you are when a person falls from it, then how great the relationship will be because they accept what other people could not accept. Though that they already fell each other, somehow the women once again need to looked perfect, but in the guy eyes who already fell for the women you already perfect, even when you not try.”

“He loves your laugh, He loves how you breathe. He loves how you call their name. All the simple things are like lullaby to them. So be confident. Just be your self, but of course people need change, but for better reason, not for they try to be another person.”

“And Chaerin-shi is Chaerin shi. That’s all. Don’t try to be another person. Because you already amazing. Eh, I meant Chaerinnie.”

“Whoah, I did not think you will say this good advice.”

“I just tried to be friends, and it’s about your boyfriend right?”

“Eh? How did you know?”

“It is already a big issue. They all worry about you. You somehow try to hide it but nor meter how hard you try they know it. Remember, they are your big sister and little sister. Tried to say to them, and don’t this bother your self. You tried to be strong, I knew but they all worry. But they hide it too since they don’t want you think about it. All I trying to say is they also worry about you.”

“From what I saw in tv, when women talked a problem like this, the one who got the problem became more relive. And I don’t know for women, but men will punch the person who got problem and said, ‘let it go friend, your going to be all right’ and stuff according the situation.” Said Jinwoo, punch Chaein shoulder, made Chae once again laugh.

“And I don’t know, somehow if my mother hug me when I got the problems, my shoulder became lighter and I could think positvly.”

“I’m not telling you to made up with your boyfriend, but think twice again and I guess you need hug, from your member.”

“Ah, I guess I need to go.” Jinwoo rushly open the blanket and cover Chaerin’s body. “I hope you will go inside too, the wind you know.”

“I will letter.” Said Chae with her beautiful smile.

“Btw, your phone ringing!”

::::::::::::::::

“Hallo? No, you listen to me. Bang Yongguk, I am so sorry.”

::::::::::::::::