1004 CRUSH ch2

1004 CRUSH

A Man rashly grabbed his phone, after that interview he run directly in his manager, asked for phone. All people in there and member knew very much their leader, they ‘already taken leader’. They just smiled and hold they laugh he looked totally like idiot, after ‘cut’ he run searched for his manager and asked his phone, their manager also knew why he decided to play a little bit.

“Where is it?” Asked him to his manager.

“What is it? What?” Said his manager took this longer.

“You know what I meant.” He showed his smile.

“Ah, I forget it at car.” Smiled back his manager.

“You!! Ok, Thank you” Without any second he run to his van. “I am going to die.”

All the member looked at him hold their laugh only his friend called Himchan looked this situation seriously, but in there it was not only them, they  in the middle of cf shoot, and yes a girl group accompanied them in there, such lovey dovey that every member has their own couple. It was a cf BTS and they had a little interview after that.

“What’s wrong to him?” Asked the leader of girl group.

“He just doing his business don’t concern too much.” Said Himchan waved his hand as a sign that he is fine.

“He looked so panic.” She peeked at the outside where a van had parked.

Off course, it is because of you. “No, he is fine.”

::::::::::::::::::

“Ah, I am going to die.” A man who just asked for his phone now found it, he keep mumbling and looked scared, he keep search for a number how funny that actually he just press no. 2 longer then it immediately called her number. Or just saw the called log history. He is in total mess.

After found the number he put his phone in his ear.

“Hallo?” A beautiful voice in the phone heard.

“Chaerinnie, what you do right now?” Said him pretend to calm.

“I am doing good, I am in recording studio, why?” Said the women, Chaerinnie no expression, she knew something was not ok. He rarely called her with that nick name though.

“Oh, fighting.” He slapped his own forehead, he acted weird.

“What is this Bang Yongguk, are you playing affair with me?”

“Ofcourse not!”

“So act normal.”

“Ok.” He ended the conversation and lean his back in the seat, and took his deep breath. “I am going to die this time. Totally.”

::::::::::::::::::::::

Flashback

“Yongguk shi, Chorong shi, both you are leader and you are a couple in this shoot, I mean everyone got their own couple since both of you has six members. People are calling you leader couple, how that’s sound?” Asked the MC much unexpected, this is it, he thought this time what should he react.

“Me?” While thinking, he knew exactly it was him he just play the time. “Well, Chorong shi is really beautiful and many boys officially said they are her fan boy so it feels good of course but burden at the same time.”

“How about you, Chorong shi?”

“Well, I am really glad too, he is full of charisma it’s such honor actually.”

“Whooo, you guys really match well.” Said the MC.

Yeah, I am dead, thank you.

::::::::::::::::::

Week after, as a sun rise normally in the proper place, so does the couple relationship, they doing really find, support each other, and well communication even they usually abroad and more over about the ship the fan made, they did not bother it too much. More over the women seems so shippable, just saying, it actually really hard to the man to have such amazing girl like that, but it his price. The man lately rise his population, too bad that the fans already increased dramatically so if the women’s fan ship her with other, why not the man’s fans? But as before, they not bother it too much.

The women, Lee Chaerin already in their living room, rest for crowd schedule, he prepare snack and beer in the table while she sat in the floor wore very comfortable t-shirt and short , even though it’s comfortable but the price well, let’s just ignore it.

She keep changing the channel, and saw a cf, it was fast and she smiled as she saw a precious person in it even though he with another girl but it was his job and he just being professional, until she saw the BTS .

“Well, I am really glad too, he is full of charisma it’s such honor actually.”

“Whooo, you guys really match well.” Said the MC.

Cleck

A voice of open door heard by her, Lee Chaerin knew exactly who knew the password combination of their home. Bang Yongguk.

Lee Chaerin looked at the standing guy like frozen in front of the door. She saw him narrowing his eyes with predator look.

Bang Yongguk with all his courage steped his feet closer to her, while CL keep staring at him.

“I can explain.” He said very carefully with his innocent look. Didin’t work. Lee Chaerin keep looking at him with same expression. “A…” He tried to open his mouth but then his phone rang, both of them looked at phone it written A Pink’ Chorong Crab! Jackpot! He did not want to pick it obviously it called dig your own grave. But CL with gesture told him to pick it up, Yongguk shake his head ; CL grim means Yes. “Hello?” CL point his finger to put the phone at the table and loudspeaker it.

“Hallo oppa! Where are you?” CL at first looked at the phone then at Yongguk. While Yongguk’s eyes never leave CL face.

“I am at home, why?” Never leave CL’s face while CL focused on phone.

“No, I just remind you that tomorrow is our schedule for cf, last time you were not in good mood so please fix your mood before going, I am worry about you anyway.” CL looked at Yongguk with ‘what the hell is this’ look. Yongguk just keep shake her head and make an X sign with his hand.

“I got it. Thanks.”

“Ok.” The end of conversation, CL focused on tv again, this time she keep changing the channel but the remote one hour later broke.

“I’ll explain, that BTS when you were recording and I called you when I acted weird, I almost want to run to that question but I can’t I my self shocked, that’s why I really scared you to find out, but I am being honest she is beautiful and I said the truth, how can I said that I don’t like her? Well I like her as a friend. So after that I called you so I felt not guilty. I wanna tell you this but I think its not a big deal, you are the most beautiful and you’re the only one nothing else. Trust me.” Said Yongguk just like he was rapping.

“I AM. NOT. MAD.” Said CL keep changing the channel without mercy.

“But you…”

“I AM. NOT MAD.” This tim CL grim and looked at Yongguk.

“Ok Ok,” Silence for some minutes then CL stop at Weakly Idol channel, BAP on repeat this time.


“Welcome Back A Pink.” The voice of the MC heard in the corner of room.

 

Good bye world

After that, the pounding can on the table was heard, all the water of beer full the table, the can its self was crumble. CL lifted her and went to her room. She slam the door obviously.

:::::::::::::::::::

It almost four hours but CL never leave her room, no mater how angry Lee Chaerin she will out just to drink or to eat, Bang Yongguk began to worry, it is late at night, Yongguk glued his ear in front of CL’s room, he did not hear a single voice, she will listen to music if she mad, or maybe she already sleep? Yongguk now stood at CL room like an idiot, sometimes nod, sometimes shake his head. He bit his lip, he felt anxious. Usually if CL got mad he will leave her alone and then aked forgiveness in the morning by doing little thing but touched, but CL will out from her room and pretend like Yongguk is a wall and only weird people will talk to wall.

Bang Yongguk is a men, he will asked forgiveness that night, he nod and collect his brave then opened the door, but he then opened his eyes wide open, CL was in pain, she kept hold her stomach, all his head sweating, her eyes is pursed. She hardly breathes.

“Chaerin-ah what’s wrong?” Asked Yongguk panick tried to be closer. But he got pillow threw by her.

“GET OUT YOU BANG YONGGUK. GET OUT.” Scream her, with run out breath.

“Ok, please what’s wrong, I’ll call the ambulance.” Yongguk now trembling too, he got sweating also.

“NO, YOU IDIOT! THEY WILL KNOW.” CL keep hold his stomach so much in pain she bit her lip.

“Then what should I do? Tell me?” CL now crying made Yongguk now got pale.

“JUMP! JUMP FROM THE BALCONY.”

“EH? But…”

“NOW.”

“Ok.” Can not see her in so much pain he did not care what the order he just say what she want to hear in order to make her feel better, but seems like the cry, the sweat out more crowd than before, she keep .

“BABO! WHY YOU SAID YES? YOU WILL LEAVE ME ALONE HERE?”

“Then what should I do Lee Chaerin please tell me!” this time Chaerin only she did not cry anymore but it still makes Yongguk even paler than before. Chaerin did not answer the question. Chaerin stood and then searched something a bottle in the her saw, but unfortunately it was empty.

 

Bang Yongguk out from the room, he felt so anxious and walked back and forth. And then he go to his room and grab his phone, he tried to call 2NE1 member.

“Hallo?” A sweet voice was heard.

“Hallo noona, I need your help. Lee Chaerin, Lee Chaerin.”

“WHAT HAPPEN WITH OUR CHAERIN?”

:::::::::::::::::::::

“WHAT HAPPEN WITH OUR CHAERIN?”

“She keep , hold her tummy, she searched for a pil wich she always drinks once a month.” Said Yongguk like rapping but seemed like he out of breath.

“It is red?” Asked Dara, and now BOM, Minzy glued they ear at Dara phone.

“Yes,” Said Yongguk even from the phone it he was panick.

“Mphhhhhuaaahahahahahaha?” All the 2NE1 member laugh exapt BOM he just shake his head. While Yongguk looked at his phone and back glued it to his ear.

Dara handed the phone to Bom while Dara and MInzy ROFLing in the floor.

“Ya! Bang Yongguk, how long you guys in relationship again?” Asked BOM with ahjumma style.

“It’s been over three years now.”

“And you still don’t know?” Still with ahjumma style.

“No.”

“Hopeless. YA!” BOM scream all of sudden made Yongguk once again separated his phone from his ear. And glued it again. “How can you did not know, it is her periode.”

“Really? I really did not know. What should I do?”

“Buy the pill ofcourse, and then buy some corn.” Order BOM.

“Eh?”

“Just follow my order.”

“But, what for the corn?”

“CL will bring it tomorrow to me. So just buy it.”

“I…. I … got it noona.”

“Palli” Then BOM hang the phone like a boss. While Dara and Minzy keep laughing.

::::::::::::::::::

Yongguk enter the room once again, CL keep on her bed, and then this time with his gentlemen sight he got closer to Chaerin and wipe her sweat and her tears, he rub her hair and whisper to her. “Just wait little bit, I’ll go buy the medicine. Just endure a little bit.” And then he kissed Chaerin forehead.

::::::::::::::::::::

The obedient Yongguk bought what he been told, and immediately brought the glass of water and the pill to Chaerin room. Chaerin drink the pill and hand the glass to Yongguk. After that Chaerin fall asleep made Yongguk feel so relive she stop right now. Yongguk made Chaerin in good position and put her blanket, he rub her hair again and kissed her forehead and then he went to his room to sleep, it so late at night and tomorrow he has schedule.

:::::::::::::::::::::

Yongguk in deep sleep, but he felt something heavy on his tummy so he open his eyes, not only something heavy but a warm breath feel in his back, when he open his eyes Lee Chaerin now in deep sleep. Yongguk smiled looked at her, it so rare to see Chaerin to sleep in Yongguk’s room so he felt so glad, more over she is fine right now.

Yongguk changed his position to comfortable one his one hand hold CL’s back and his head lean on CL’s head, while CL hold Yongguk’s body so tight.

Good night, sleep tight.

:::::::::::::::::::

FIN

Q: I am so sorry post this lovey dovey one while we all know that all people in south Korea now in suffer waiting, searching, and hoping. Let’s all head down and pray.

#PrayForSouthKorea