The Real Breaking News for Jetidal Wave Surfers lol

That heart-breaking News

7 days after Jessica’s coma~

Slowly the figure on the bed opened her eyes. She was back! OMG guys! Jessica was back! *throwing confetti* let’s have a big party!

*spreading invitation cards*

-----

Jessica was having a hard time to recognize the place she was in since her head was damn hurt like hell after—

“aw what happpened to me? My head hurts so much. Why am I here? why everything is white? Am I in heaven already? Aw look how luck—“

Suddenly a bunch of girls came in while chit-chatting with each of them.

“yeah that guy was totally funny how could—eh? Jessica? you’re awake!”

“OMG JESSICA!”

“SICA!”

“UNNIE! I MISS YOU!”

The seven girls gathered around Jessica and gave the poor girl oh-I-miss-you-so-much hugs. (just pray for Jessica to no regret it for being conscious again just was being faced with she those suffocating hugs)

“yah guys I thought I’m in heaven already.”

“yah what were you saying? You didn’t miss us? You didn’t know we cried a Han river just so you would wake up.” Protested the shikshin queen a.k.a Sooyoung. And the rest members laughed with the so-not-funny-joke Sooyoug made.

While the eight girls were so happy chit-chatting, Tiffany interrupted them while walking closer to them.

“Jess.. y-you are awake..” she said slowly and the atmosphere turned into the awakward one. Taeyeon as the leader decided to just give the two a lone time since she knew there’s a problem between them by bringing the rest members out from the room.

“pany, hwaiting!” said Taeyeon as she winked at her playfully.

Tiffany nodded as she smiled but not as bright as she usually smiled. Then she approached Jessica. she admitted she missed Jessica so much. She wanted to hug her so badly, but remembering that she had no rights to do that she held it. She really wanted to cry in happiness since Jessica had passed her periods of coma and now she’s here; conscious, but she had no rights.

“Jessica..”

“who are you?”

Usually if people got amnesia and asked the people they loved ‘who are you’, the loved people usually would be shocked and break down crying and blablabla. But with Tiffany, she was different. She just smiled sadly and was about to cry but no, she held it. SHE HAD NO RIGHTS. She had hurt Jessica too much. Maybe that was one of the impact why Jessica didn’t remember her. Too many problem related to her in Jessica’s brain.

“it’s okay, you shouldn’t know if you really didn’t remember anything about me.” Tiffany sat at the edge of the bed, “maybe I’ve hurt you too much.” She whispered the last part but loud enough for Jessica to hear.

Jessica was speechless. She was worried actually towards the girl. Tiffany looked skinnier and there were eyebags under her eyes. She knew that the girl in front of her had suffered a lot during her coma.

“hello Jessi.. by the way I’m so happy that finally you’re awake. It’s been a week.. and about one thing I really wanted to tell you since long time ago.. I-I.. I love you Jess.. I know it’s too late for me to confess my feeling back since you have forgotten about me now.. but just pretend you know me okay?” Tiffany’s tears was on the verge to fall but she covered it with a giggle pretending that she was fine.

Jessica in the other hand felt sad but just let the girl to continue.

“I just realized it that I actually have fallen in love with you also at that time when you walked out from my room.. I missed your presence already.. I didn’t want you to leave me alone.. and watching you walked away from me was hurting me.. and also when I saw you laid on the street bleeding, it’s breaking my heart into ‘million’ pieces, you can call me I’m exaggerating it but that’s the truth.. for 7 days I cried every night regretting myself for hurting you.. I didn’t feel like living in this world anymore. I needed you, I missed you.. that’s when I realized that I love you Jess.. I’m too stupid when it comes to love.. now I’m late already, even I’m not yet, still I don’t deserve your love. You deserve someone else better that can love you as you used to love me.. thanks for everything Jess.. you made me learn so many things about love.. you made me realized that love isn’t something easy to find and that made me should treasure someone’s love next time.. now enough with my story.. mm I miss you Jessi, c-c-can I hug you?”

Jessica didn’t say anything but just let the girl in front of her to hug her.

There Tiffany dropped her tears while hugging Jessica tightly. She missed her so much.

After letting go, Tiffany wiped her own tears and showed Jessica her best eye-smile.

“t-thank you for the time Jessi.. I love you..” then Tiffany stood up and was about to go before a hand grabbed her arm and hugged her waist from behind.

“Tiffany..” Jessica rested her head behind Tiffany’s back.

“J-Jessi? You know my name? h-how—“

“I still love you and always love you, Tiffany Hwang..”

Then Tiffany decided to release the hug and turned around, “Jess.. you didn’t forget about me?”

“didn’t and won’t ever Tiff.. you’ll always be here.” Jessica smiled as she pointed to her left chest.

“Jessi..” Tiffany cried in happiness as she hugged Jessica tightly. “I’m sorry..”

-----

“silly I thought you really had forgotten me already. But it was a joke. You didn’t know how much effort I used to be strong in front of you while I was dying inside and to resist the pain of being tearing up?”

“hehe but if I didn’t do that maybe you wouldn’t confess to me Tiff..”

“so you did that for a trap for me?!”

“nonono! Actually yes I meant—at first I was just joking pretending to forget you but after that I didn’t see you cry or not. So I thought you really didn’t care about me anymore that’s why I just kept silent readied myself to hear another heart-breaking-news like you were getting married with that Thailand guy but instead expecting that to happen, you confessed to me. So I guest my tra—eh I meant a JOKE! AW TIFF IT’S PAINFUL! Aish don’t punch me, you don’t love this gorjess?”

“aish what name is that?”

“it’s GORGEOUS JESSIC—AW! Okay2 I’ll stop it, but my fans call me by that names. Maybe that’s one fact of me.”

“yah how could I be in love with a so-full-of-herself girl?”

“but you have fallen in love with this girl right?”

“don’t smirk. It’s annoying Jessi..”

“hahaha btw you broke up already with that Thailand guy—“

“yah it’s Nichkhun okay? Why you keep on calling him as a ‘Thailand guy’?”

“pfft his name isn’t awesome as mine. And also hard to say..”

“whatever..”

“so how? You have broken up with him? That’s why you’re with me no—“

“oh my gosh I—“

“don’t tell me Tiff or I’ll—“

“I haven’t Jessi..”

“TIFF!!”

Then they began to run around in the dorm. Yap Jessica had been discharged from the hospital.

Suddenly Tiffany slipped and was about to meet the floor but turned into a ninja, Jessica catched her in a second.

(Smooth.. just like in the movie XD) they locked gazes towards each other and it just made an electricity between both of them that pulling them closer.

As a reflex Tiffany closed her eyes slowly waiting for Jessica’s lips to touch hers as Jessica leaned down closing their gap but she cut her action, “cut cut cut! This scene was too long! And you’re too heavy Tiff..”

(everyone let’s facepalm together)

“ugh you’re not romantic as always Jessi..” Tiffany said annoyedly as she got up by herself.

“uh I—“

“but I love this unromantic person so much..” Tiffany cut her before pulling her neck (maybe with a force) and crashed their lips together.

“I love you Jessi..”

“I love you too Tiff..”

“wait, so we’re together now? what about you and that Thailand guy?”

“JESS! YOU KNOW THAT I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT ‘I HAVEN’T’ RIGHT??!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

Woah guys finally! I could make a happy ending as you guys wished :D I hope you guys like this lame story of mine. Thanks for the supports for this fic! And everyone who have subscribed and commented, THANKS! <3 without your comments, my story feels empty huhuhu~

Special thanks to JeTiHyun alaizadums yunka9190 Exoyoon LPY1998Wendi and JeTi10 for the upvotes! ^^

GOODBYE GUYS!