The Confession

That heart-breaking News

The next morning, Tiffany already explained about how her relationship with Nichkhun could be spreaded, except Jessica. she was still sleeping peacefully; gaining her energy back after her tired day before.

1 hour later around 10 AM, Jessica woke up feeling like her bonds were gonna wreck anytime soon. Painful that she felt when she gripped the fame of the bed.

She walked out just like a zombie towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water and searched for some food. She’s still tired. Tired or more like she’s unmood to do anything. Then she decided to walk towards the living room and sat there wasting her time watching TV. But she canceled her plan after seeing a person looked up to her and was about to talk to her after noticing her presence.

“Jess—hey where are you going?” Tiffany asked but received no response.

She stood up from her seat and grabbed Jessica’s arm before she walked away further.

“Jessi.. are you ignoring me?”

“no.”

“no, you are.”

“no I’m not.”

“yes you are.”

Jessica was tired. She needed her bed to lay on soon, “so what? What do you want me to do?” she asked with disappointment could be seen through her eyes.

In the other hand Tiffany was surprised and hurt seeing her ‘best friend’ was ignoring her like this. She didn’t know why but she felt so sad about Jessica acting like that and she neither knew what she had done until Jessica acting cold towards her.

Tiffany put her thought aside and decided to ask Jessica if she was hungry or not. But of course she knew the brunette was starving. Not only hungry.

“Jessi, wanna eat something outside? Mm with me? But if you’re still not healed I’ll just call a restaurant to delivery the food. Other members were out. So only the both of us.” Tiffany asked nervously, afraid if the girl in front of her would reject her offer and it would just make her heart torn into pieces even more.

Jessica noticed it. She decided to just accept the offer.

“okay just order then. I’ll be in my room—“

“wait! What do you want to order?” Tiffany asked, maybe too excited since Jessica accepted her offer.

“mm anything.” Jessica shrugged and went to her room.

-----

After Tiffany had received their order, she brought it to Jessica’s room.

“Jess? I come in okay?”

There she found Jessica slept with uncomfortable position. She guest the older girl fell asleep while doing what she was doing, she decided to wake the girl up after putting their order on the nightstand.

“Jessi.. wake up.. let’s eat”

Jessica only stirred in her sleep.

“sleepyhead wake up..”

“huh? Okay..” then Jessica got her back up and leaned to the headboard of the bed.

Tiffany helped her and opened the food from its wrap.

“do you let me to feed you? Because.. your hands..—“

“okaay..”

Tiffany smiled and began to feed her. At first the atmosphere was really quiet, because none dared to start a conversation. But 5 minutes later, they had been chit-chatting with each other happily.

-----

“Sica, you’re called by Tiffany in her room.” Taeyeon said as her head popped out.

“mm for what?” Jessica answered as her gaze didn’t move from her book in her hands.

“I don’t know. She said she wants to talk to you about something. She’s needing your help.”

“um okay 1 minute.”

“okay.” Then Taeyeon closed the door and went to meet Sunny.

*knock knock*

“come in!”

“what’s the matter Tiff?” Jessica asked as she had stepped inside.

“aw you’re using glasses?” Tiffany asked laying on the bed while patting the space beside her.

“yeah just reading a book before you called me.” Jessica answered as she walked to lay beside Tiffany.

“oh.” After that the silence surroundd them. Tiffany snuggled closer to Jessica’s side.

“Jess—“

“Tiff—“

“um you first Tiff..” Jessica only kept staring at the ceiling not daring to see Tiffany in the eyes.

“okay.. btw.. about.. yesterday, why exactly happened to you? Until you hurt your own knuckles?”

‘hm talking about that thing again? Aish I better continue reading my book.’

“Jess?”

“oh um.. someone just beated me up yesterday..”

“really?”

“y-yeah maybe he hates me or I can say he’s a hater of mine?”

“no lying Jessi..”

‘gosh I’m sorry God I’ve to lie again..’

“yeah I’m not lying..”

“look at me then if you’re not.”

‘gosh I regret it to lie if she will only find it out that I’m lying.’

“come on.. prove it if you’re—“

A sigh escaped from Jessica’s mouth as she dared herself to look up.

“you’re lying Jessi..”

“yeah I was.”

“so what’s the real reason?”

“I was beating up a tree. You know how disappointed and bored I was; waiting for you for hours? Only TV and AC accompanied me.”

Hearing the explanation, Tiffany pouted immediately. “I’m so sorry Jessi.. forgive me?”

“yeah-yeah whatever..”

“and oh! What were you going to say before Jess?” Tiffany asked.

“never mind, I forgot already. Now I gotta go—“

“please don’t lie to me again Jess.. just tell me..”

“seriously, I’ve forgot about that.”

“you’re hiding it from me! I can see it through your eyes! Tell me now, I know it’s been bothering you  since yesterday, we’re best friends right?”

SHOT! The last sentence broke Jessica inside. She never like the fact that actually she was stuck in friendzone. She wanted to get out even happily or miserably. She already hurt to act like her best friend while her heart couldn’t stop growing loving her as a lover.

“STOP IT TIFF! STOP IT!—I have enough okay, why you so care about it? Why you wanted to know what’s bothering me? Why? Why you wanted to know everything so badly?” Jessica asked after her blasting moment.

In the other hand Tiffany froze feeling shocked. She didn’t know if her best friend would shout at her that loud. But she was angry towards Jessica acting like that since she did that because she had a reason. She cared for her best friend. For her sister. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t care either to ask her secret or anything she was hiding now.

“you asked me what? ‘why’? you asked me why? THAT’S BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU JESSI! You get tired and annoyed at me for acting like that already? Fine! Do what you want and hide anything as you like. From now on I will try to not care about you again if I’ll be only a burden.”

Jessica sighed again after realizing that she was just out of controlling her emotion. she regretted it. She knew that Tiffany cared for her that’s why. But this untold secret was just too much for her and also herself to be heard. What if Tiffany would say that she was crazy for being a lesbian or blablabla. It’s not like she didn’t like it when Tiffany asked her what’s going on with herself because she knew the younger girl cared for her. But she should cared for the latter also; protecting her heart from her feeling that she knew would only effect her relationship with Nichkhun.

“okay I’m sorry Tiff.. sorry for the shout.. I know you care about me but this thing will just make everything became complicated for us. So I think you shouldn’t know..”

After calmed down Tiffany talked, “you think right? What about me? Do you care about my feelings of ‘dying curious’? it’s sicking me also Jess.. so let’s just open up.. don’t you trust me?”

A sigh escaped again from Jessica’s mouth, “okay.. I’ll tell you. But before I tell you, do you have anything to tell me?”

‘please.. say yes.. I’m wishing you to be honest with me also Tiff..’

“no. now you can tell me what it is..”

‘are you lying Tiff? Or just forget? I hope you just forget about it..’

“okay then.. what I was going to ask you is.. are you really dating Nichkhun for 4 months already?”

Tiffany was speechless. She never thought about it before. She hadn’t told anything about it to Jessica yet. Now she was just feeling like eating her own words. She made a BIG mistake here.

‘that should be in my mind before! But why it never passed in my mind? Aish stupid!’

“Jessi.. about that I was—“

“just answer my question already Tiff..”

Tiffany sighed before answering, “yap, you’re right..”

“so? I think I’m the only one left here for not being told by her best friend about her relationship. You’re so good at figuring something out yet hiding something Tiff.. for 4 months I never found any weird sign of being in love with someone. I feel bad as a best friend for not noticing it by myself while others had known about it before me. But at the same time I’m disappointed about you never told me anything about this. I just feel like ‘am I really your best friend or not?’ but I know maybe this thing was important to you so that’s why you didn’t want to tell me about this. Do you still remember that day that you accidentally found me woke up already in the morning and already had a jogging time? You found me cool right for being like that? You think I’ve changed became more diligent right? Totally no. I was just having a nightmare that you’re dating someone and I didn’t know if that ‘nightmare’ would come true just like now. and do you know why I called that dream as a nightmare? Because it hurts me a lot to know that I just dreamed you in that state and I didn’t want anyone to have you except me. I love you Tiff. Not as a best friend nor a sister, but as a lover. I know you maybe would find me crazy and feel disgust towards me after hearing this confession of mine. But I just wanted you to know if you’d have the same feeling or not so I wouldn’t be living with curious and too much hope. And then this news spreaded. And that’s the time that I know I won’t have any chance to be together with you while you’re already with Nichk.. I’m sorry for this long story of mine. I hope you’ll be happy with him for long.”

Then Jessica left the room. After the door behind her was closed, that’s the time when she broke into tears. She didn’t know if it would be that bad to feel after confessing. She gave up. She could only wish happiness for her so called ‘best friend’; Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

(just kidding readers..)

 

Author’s POV

Jessica ran, (well amazing right?) ran while tears were streaming down to her cheecks. Other members that saw this were surprised and worried what was going on with Jessica, mostly Taeyeon that she knew Jessica just having a talk with Tiffany earlier. She decided to chase the crying girl leaving the rest members clueless. Some members decided to check on Tiffany since they saw that Jessica just came out from Tiffany’s room.

“Tiff? May I come in?” in a quiet atmosphere Sunny asked while popping out her head from the doorway just to see Tiffany was backing her.

Got no answer, Sunny decided to approach the younger girl with a gentle tap. “Tiff? Are you okay?”

Suddenly the quiet atmosphere broke into sniffle sounds. Tiffany finally understood what just happened. Yap she was having a hard time in processing the things Jessica just said. She still couldn’t believe it that her best friend was in love with her. She felt strange towards the older girl but she didn’t know what it was. She believed and was sure that she’s straight 100% and only loved Nichkhun.

But watching her own best friend walking away brokenly was too much to feel and maybe that moment hurt her even more than breaking up with her boyfriend. She prefer to be left by her boyfriend than watching her best friend from childhood back facing her and walked away from her. She missed her Jessica already. But what should she do? She had hurt her feelings. And she had predicted that Jessica would avoid her soon and sooner after this if she didn’t clear things out with her sooner.

“S-S-Sunny.. Jessi.. w-where is she?” she kept crying in Sunny’s embrace.

“ssh.. ssh.. she’s—“

While Sunny was comforting Tiffany, a sudden shout startled both of them mostly Sunny since her name was being called.

“SUNNY!! Jessica SUNNY!! COME HERE!!”

Hearing a member shouted Jessica’s name that they knew it was Yuri, Tiffany’s tears stopped. Her bad instinct appeared. She followed Sunny rushing out to the front door while wiping her own tears with her sleeve.

She stopped in her track immediately after seeing a mess in the street. She couldn’t believe if what she saw was really happening. Jessica just got crashed by a random car that was passing by in hurry and her body was covered with blood. How it really hit her for not realizing that she actually loved the older girl so much and didn’t want to lose her.

She couldn’t handle anymore everything that was falling apart out from her expectation. She passed out. Everything she saw became blur turning into black.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED EVERYBODEEEEHHH~ Now comment what you guys think about this chapter :D happy? XD hahah jk

Btw special thanks to forevergorJESS9 Sicachu143 Wapaniie & jimaro for the upvotes! ^^