The Second Heart Breaking News

That heart-breaking News

her heart dropped. She froze in her spot; couldn’t move an inch. She stared deeply to the screen hoping her eyes were playing trick with her. But reality ruined her hope. She felt numb as she slumped back on the couch still feeling ‘SERIOUSLY?’. Yap she was totally upset and angry but most of all not because Tiffany was finally taken, but because they had been dating for 4 months and she didn’t know anything about it until this freaking news spreaded.

‘what does she think I am? None? I thought she wouldn’t hide anything from me.’ Jessica thought as her eyes became blur because of the welling tears.

A little piece of her heart said ‘I’m totally broken and hurt by this news. My hope about you’d feel the same towards me vanished. I don’t know how to act in front of you later. Will I be strong watching you and Nichkhun together happily?’

She didn’t want to wait for Tiffany any longer. She grabbed her carkey and went out riding her own car.

She didn’t know where to go. She just didn’t want to face Tiffany telling her that finally her relationship was confirmed and blablabla or mostly seeing herself in her weakest state just like now. her tears that had been held from ealier finally fell; rolling down to her cheeks. Her heart shattered into pieces and only her and God knew how much it pained her. She picked her phone and turned it off so none would call her. She just needed to be alone.

After putting back or more like throwing it to the passenger seat, she stepped on the gas pedal to the highest speed; luckily the street was quiet enough so she wouldn’t get into an accident or else another breaking news spread with the title “Girls’ Generation’s Jessica was in a car accident” or “Girls’ Generation’s Jessica died because of a car accident”. But she would be glad as long as the ‘news’ would be lost IN the earth. But still her anger wasn’t reduced, so she decided to find a quiet place and find a tree. For what? To be the object she would punch multiple times. (Tbh I pity the tree. Anyone feel the same? None? huhu)

She kept punching the innocent tree while shouting her anger out until she hurt her own knuckles.

-----

In the other side Tiffany was nervous as hell. She didn’t know if this conversations would lead her to the confirmation of her relationship with Nichkhun that she had hid it from the public for 4 months. She was mad because her so called boyfriend didn’t tell her if he was going to tell their manager about their relationship.

She excused herself and Nichkhun followed her.

“hey where are you going?” Nichkhun asked.

“toilet.” Tiffany answered without sparing a glance to him.

Receiving a simple answer Nichkhun knew that Tiffany was mad at him. So he grabbed her arm and turned her around.

“hey..”

Tiffany didn’t look up.

“Tiffany look at me.” And Tiffany looked up, “what’s up?” Nichkhun asked gently.

Tiffany gave up on holding her pride on and sighed “why did you tell them about our relationship without letting me know if you were going to do that?”

“… I just wanted to show the public if you’re taken already and belongs to me. It’s sicking me you know seeing you being matched up with other guys or girls.”

It silenced Tiffany. He was right but she was just afraid if their relationship would bring wars to her and Nichkhun’s fans if they didn’t agree or like thei relationship. It was just too early.

“okay I just need to go to the toilet.”

-----

While looking at the mirror, Jessica’s face haunted her.

“OMG what time is it?!” she brought her wrist to her chest and looked at her watch and it showed 18.30 already. She decided to call Jessica.

“The number you’re calling is not active, please try again later..”

“aish why she turned off her phone? Mm call Taeyeon, maybe she’s with her.”

*tuut.. tuut.. tuut..*

“hello?”

“hello Taeyeon? Yah why so noisy there?”

“oh mm we’re shopping, why?”

“so Jessica is with you guys right now?”

“huh? No she isn’t. she said that she would hang out with you so she’s staying at the dorm.”

“what?! Taeyeon, can you check on her please? Say to her if I can’t hang out with her. I’m still with manager oppa—“

“yah! I thought she’s with you already. Okay we gotta go back now. oh btw, about the relationship thing, it’s spreaded already.”

“eh? WHAT?! That FAST?!!”

“explain to us later how it could happen, don’t try to run away from this Tiffany.”

Then Taeyeon hung up the call. Tiffany decided to go back to the meeting.

-----

Couples of minute later Tiffany’s phone vibrated.

 

From: Taeyeon

“Tiff! Jessica isn’t here! and her car isn’t here either! Tell manager oppa!”

 

Tiffany was shocked and worried, ‘where approximately that girl could be at?’

And her sudden behavior caught others’ attention.

“Tiff? What’s happening?” Nichkhun asked.

She decided to tell her manager oppa by whispering, “oppa Jessica isn’t at the dorm! And she went out with her own car. Her phone was turned off also.”

“what? Did other members know where she go? I’ll try to call her bodygu—“

“no oppa she went out without a bodyguard! What should we do?”

“okay let’s go back to the dorm,—mm sir, we have a urgent thing to do.”

“what’s happening?” asked 2PM’s manager.

“one member has gone to somewhere with no guards. So I’m worried if something bad might happen to her. So let’s we continue thie next time?”

“oh okay go head.”

Then Tiffany and their (SNSD’s) manager bowed politely before taking their leave.

‘Jess where did you go actually?’

-----

*knock knock*

Their manager oppa was knocking, well more like hammering the door for being impatient.

“coming! Coming!” one of the 7 girls shouted from inside.

Then the door was opened revealing the leader stood up in front of the door while the six members were guiltily sitting in the living room while fidgeting their hands.

“Kim Taeyeon, how could this be HAPPENED?!” their manager oppa scolded Taeyeon. Why? Because Taeyeon is the leader here. she has the biggest responsibility here for their group and the members.

Taeyeon only could sigh and lower her head in ashamed for being failed at taking care of the members.

In the other side Tiffany feeling guilty for making Taeyeon be the one to be scolded by their manager. She tried to calm their manager down and it successed.

“okay I’ve dialed some bodyguards to find her in her usually places she visits.” Told their manager to the girls.

While sitting in the living room with their manager divagating, Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon, “Taetae, I’m sorry.. for making you—“

“no it’s fine Tiffany..” Taeyeon answered her simply.

“Taeyeon.. I’m really sorry don’t ignore me?”

“no I’m not ignoring you.. I’m just worried.. now let’s just think where that brunette okay? I’ve forgiven you for what you did earlier.” Then Taeyeon smiled at her.

“thanks Taeyeon.”

In a silent yet scary atmosphere, the bell suddenly rang. Their manager rushed to the door immediately. Followed by Tiffany and Taeyeon.

There the messy brunette was being carried by the bodyguards that just found her at where she was.

The rest members gathered around feeling relief that finally Jessica was found but their worry still remained after looking to the fragile brunette were being carried to the living room with her so NOT good condition.

“girls, go back to your own rooms and have a rest. Taeyeon you stay still.” Their manager oppa announced to clean the noises.

Tiffany was contemplated if she REALLY should leave or stay since their manager was acting cold towards all of them now because he was really upset and worried. Their manager had called a doctor to nurse Jessica in Jessica’s room.

Then she decided to just wait until the doctor had done taking care of Jessica and went out from Jessica’s room.

1 hour had passed and their manager told the rest girls again to just rest since they were still awake and waiting for the doctor to finish nursing Jessica so they could see how’s Jessica’s condition. And they all went to sleep, except this certain girl that was always called as an eye-smiling girl. She was still awake when the time had showed 9 PM already. And with her gloomy face we knew that she was worried and still waiting for their manager to go home so she could sneak out from her room to see Jessica’s condition.

Their manager left the dorm around 21.30. the atmosphere was dark and quiet. Usually Tiffany would feel afraid to go out from her room after all the lamps were turned off but not now if her worry towards Jessica kept haunting her. She didn’t mind the creepy things that were passing in her mind and just kept walking until she arrived in front of Jessica’s room. She didn’t knock instead she just opened the door slowly and quietly. (of course, who’d be the one to open the door for her while the owner of the room was unconscious on the bed?)

She was safe none caught her. She walked to the sleeping girl and sat at the edge of the bed. She sighed and had her tears were about to fall if she blink anytime soon.

It fell. She took Jessica’s scratched knuckles and held it close to her heart. She wondered, ‘why Jessi? What did you do before? And look at your hands, did you use these precious hands to punch something again? What made you so mad until you did the ‘punch’ again?’

“Jessi.. I’m sorry if I disappointed you today. And about the confirmation of my relationship with Nichkhun, I haven’t told other members about it. But the news about it has been spreaded. I don’t know what to say to our fans, to other members, to you, and EVERYONE. I’m afraid if everyone would hate me and leave me.. what should I do Jess? I don’t want to lose my beloved people again..”

 

 

 

 

 

Here an update! Hope you guys enjoy! Drop some comments maybe would be nice :D hehe see ya guys! Oh I forgot something, To Be Continued! ^^