The First Heart Breaking News

That heart-breaking News

Author’s POV

On the weekend in SNSD’s dorm, there was this exhausted girl was resting on the couch after her ‘morning’ jogging. Yes it was Jessica and you guys would think if she had been struck by lightning or what right? Until she really ‘could’ get up in that early morning and had her jogging time. Totally NO. She would never can wake up in the morning until something urgent happened that really need her presence. She was just having this nightmare about her best friend; Tiffany was confirmed to be dating with someone unclearly. Yeah it was a dream right? She couldn’t describe who the guy was, totally blurred.

And here she was having a bad instinct about that dream. She didn’t know why she had a little urgent to have a ‘jogging’ time (well not really a ‘jog’ if she was running fastly like a mad ninja) so here she was. Tada. The new Jessica Jung who just had a time for jogging in the morning.

After cooling down herself, she decided to take her warm shower. She just needed to stop thinking about her dream. What if it was only her ‘instinct’? or what if it wasn’t going to happen and she’s just exaggerating it? Anyway she was just her nobody, only best friend. Yap best friend with some ‘more-than-sister-or-best-friend’s-love’

Now she looked more freshed, cleaned, and pretty as well. But still the name of Jessica Jung she would always have this bored expression on her face with lazy attitude as her style. She was alone in the living room while other members were still peacefully sleeping on their comfy beds, you know why? It was still freaking 5 in the morning. She couldn’t go back to her previous sleep and she wondered why.

“is it because of that dream? Nonono. I’d be crazy for thinking about that ‘ew totally’ nightmare.” She said to none other than herself.

She decided to turn on the TV since it was totally a death silence atmosphere surrounding her with the only ‘tick tock’ sound on the wall. If not, all the creepy imagination creatures like GHOST would start approaching her.

She was looking seriously to the TV screen until she didn’t notice that someone had walked out from this someone’s room walking towards the kitchen and went to her direction.

“boo!”

Feeling that touch on her shoulder and a sudden sound to her ears she almost got a heart attack (thankfully she’s still young or else she’d lose her life at the same time). She screamed in horror guessing it was a ghost wanted to play with her, but got cut after Tiffany (yeah Tiffany the girl that just drank a glass of water because she felt thirsty in her sleep) shielded with her palm and said something to confirm the girl if she wasn’t the ghost Jessica was imagining about.

“Tiff! What did you do to me? You almost killed me you know!” Jessica protested by whispering but loud enough for being called as a ‘whisper’

“haha I was just playing you know.” Tiffany answered her while chuckling with her eyes making a ‘cresent moon’ shape.

Jessica pouted cutely and asked, “what are you doing—“

“I should be the one to ask you that question. What are you doing here?” Tiffany cut her and took a seat beside her.

Remembering her first reason why she was there, she decided to find another reason, “I couldn’t sleep so I just sit here and watch some random shows—“

“but, why—“ Tiffany smelled her hair, “you’ve taken a shower this freaking morning Jessi? Did you just hit your head to the wall? Or what?” she asked her, well more like to interrogate her.

“ugh Tiff I know you would just laugh at me if I tell you the reason why.” Said Jessica annoyed as she crossed her legs and went back to watch the random shows.

“mm why Jess? Why? Hehe I won’t.”

“promise?”

“mm I’m trying.”

“yah.”

“okay-okay tell me why now.”

“I jogged this morning.”

*hmp hmp* “BWAHAHAHA—mm okay sorry but seriously Jess? What’s gotten into you?”

“aaa Tiff you promised me to not laughing at me.” Jessica pouted again watching her best friend laughed her off.

“aw okay I’m sorry.. but that’s just new Jessi. What’s up with you?”

“I didn’t know I just wanted to.”

“hm that’s strange hehe.. okay since you have made me freshed with your new attitude, I lost my sleepiness already. So what good shows we have here?” Tiffany said after calming her laughter down and snatched the remote from Jessica’s hand; began pushing random buttons to find an interesting show.

“you watch it by yourself lah. I’m sleepy.” Then Jessica made a comfortable position and laid her head on Tiffany’s lap. In 5 seconds she had closed her eyes and fell asleep.

‘aw cute sleepyhead.. even you woke up so early, you’re still not a morning person.’ Then Tiffany began combing her hair with her fringers and slowly her previous sleepiness came and fetched her again to dreamland.

-----

The next ‘morning’ I meant a few hours later around 10 in the morning, Jessica woke up still on the couch but no Tiffany near her. She was covered with pink blanket that we know exactly it’s Tiffany’s belonging. In the other side Yoona saw this and approached her, “unnie~”

Jessica turned her head to the side where the sound came. “hey Yoong..” she said not interested in making a conversation.

“aw unnie you’re ignoring me?” Yoona asked with aegyo visibled in her expression.

“nono I’m not ignoring you I’m just.. I’m just.. where’s Tiffany?”

“Fany unnie? Mm she’s in her room maybe. What’s up unnie?” Yoona asked again as she joined Jessica on the couch.

“oh is she going somewhere?” Jessica asked back not answering what’s her purpose on asking about Tiffany.

“I think she is. Manager oppa just called her this morning.”

Didn’t receive any questions from the older, Yoona rested her head on Jessica’s shoulder and whined for food, “unnie~ I’m hungry.. buy me some snack?”

“ah you, I’ll just give you money and you buy it yourself.”

“okay!” Yoona said cheerfully.

“okay wait here.” then Jessica went to her room to take some pieces of paper that you guys know it was money and gave it to Yoona, “here, have fun with food.”

“aw thank you unnie! I love you!”

‘hahah there’s no way she would say no to her favourite dongsaeng. Kekeke Sooyoung, you’ll pay for your bet.’  Yoona thought as she smiled or more like smirked?

-----

Tiffany’s POV

I overslept on the couch with Jessica on my lap. I was awakened by Taeyeon rushing towards me and handed me my phone.

“pany.. pany! Manager oppa is calling you! Wake up! Here!”

“huh?” I was confused and got a little dizzy by the sudden attack on me. I looked at the phone screen and saw the caller ID ‘manager oppa’ was calling me for real. I was about to ask Taeyeon why he was calling me but she’s no where to be found in my sight.

“hello?”

“what’s up oppa? Anything goes wrong?”

“mm at half past eleven? Mm okay-okay I’ll be there later.”

“huh? You’ll pick me up? Fine. Then see you soon oppa.”

Hm I was still confused. What happened actually? I looked around to find a clock and saw it was 9 already. I was about to stand up and get ready but something was weighting on my lap. I looked down and saw Jessi was sleeping soundly with her gorgeous face. Pretty. Beautiful. Flawless. Perfe—

‘aish I should get ready duh.’ I scolded myself and slowly I lifted her head and laid it on the pillow and got my blanket on around her body. Yeah I took it from my room. Did you guys think if the blanket would walk by itself?

-----

Author’s POV

Tiffany was about to go outside when their manager had called her, but Jessica suddenly called her, “Tiff! Will you be long?”

“mm I don’t know Jessi maybe I won’t. Manager oppa said it’ll be just for a while, why?”

“mm I’m bored. Let’s hang out later.” Jessica answered her with a grin.

“okay-okay you just get ready, when I finished I’ll call you.”

“okay.” Then they bid a goodbye to each other and the other members also and went out.

-----

Jessica’s good mood slowly faded away,  she began getting bored. Other members had gone out to somewhere to have fun spending their weekend time. Jessica insisted didn’t want to join them even the members had persuaded her to death. So here she was being alone with the tv sound accompanied her. Yap Tiffany hadn’t called her and she’s still waiting for Tiffany to call her.

She was about to fall asleep when the news in the TV screen caught her eyes and her ears also.

“Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and 2PM’s Nichkhun are confirmed to be dating with each other for 4 months by their entertainment companies; SM and JYP.”

 

 

 

 

 

Since this story is too long for a One-shot, I decided to cut the story into.. mm 2 shots? Or 3? I still don't know about it. Soooo To Be Continued! ^^

Comment about your opinion bellow, it will make me happy :D