Memory Loss

Is this really LOVE?

Chapter 4: Memory loss

Yeshik woke up in a room which she was unfamiliar with and people she didn't know surrounded her. A boy with blond hair asked "How are you doing, Yeshik?"

She was confused and asked "Who's Yeshik?"

The boy beside the blond boy, he had hazel brown hair gasped "What's wrong Yeshik? That's your name! Do you remember him?"

He pointed at the blond boy, she didn't remember him and she shook her head. Brown hair boy started to panic but, another boy with red-brown hair calmed him down.

He then faced her and said "Your name is Min Yeshik, you sing and you recently just joined our band. That's Baekhyun," he gestured to the blond and continued "this idiot over here is Chanyeol," he gestured to the hazel brown hair boy and the red-brown hair boy pointed at himself and said "and I'm Kai."

Yeshik stayed silent, Baekhyun kneeled beside her and said "Can you remember anything?"

Yeshik thought hard and said in a small voice "I remember a bang in my-Agh!"

Her head suddenly started ringing, Baekhyun called the doctor over and the doctor suggested "Best to let her remember stuff naturally, or it'll cause her more pain."

After a few minutes her head stopped hurting and Baekhyun told her that she's going to remember stuff as they walked around.

They started at her homeroom class, with Baekhyun's arm around her shoulder, she felt secured but she felt glares piercing through her.

Slightly ducking her head down to avoid anyone's glares, Baekhyun whispered "Don't worry, they're just a little...you know."

She thought hard, but just when she was about to remember something, her mind went blank.

Yeshik was in first grade, she got a bad grade in oral communication.

Her mom was very mad, Yeshik was trying to tell her that was because the others would all the time but, she yelled back angrily "Why can't you be more like your sister!?"

Then SMACK! Her mother was so angry that she slapped her cheek.

There was a nudge on Yeshik's shoulder, her eyes snapped back to reality. She was in a bed, she looked to her right and Baekhyun was sleeping on the rim of the bed. She turned over and poked his cheek, he groaned and got up.

Dazed he rubbed his eyes, and asked "What? Morning already?"

Yeshik chuckled and asked "How long was I out?"

Baekhyun ruffled his hair and said "About 2 hours and you were talking in your sleep."

Talking in my sleep? Yeshik thought, she asked Baekhyun "What was I saying?"

He stood and answered "Something about your sister and mom and you said a lot of sorrys"

She touched her cheek, her nightmare gave her the shivers and she said "I think... I think my memory is coming back."

Baekhyun stared at her which made her blush and he said "Well, isn't that good? Why do you seem depressed?"

She lay back down on her back and placed her hand on her forehead and said "Let's just say, I didn't have the most pleasant memory a person should have in their childhood."

Just then Chanyeol came through the door, he said panting "Girl...-Rock...-Found... "

Yeshik looked at Baekhyun to see if he could give her some information but, he just said "Wait here, we'll be right back."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went out the door and left Yeshik curious. She layed in bed debating whether she should follow or wait for them to explain. She tried to keep her mind off it, she looked around and she noticed papers on the side table. She picked it up and flipped through the pages, they were music sheets and on it were writing. She read the notes on the paper

'Remember to keep voice steady when singing high note!♡' She smiled at herself, Baekhyun probably brought it to see if it would help her get her memory back. Looking over the sheets, her memory slowly came back.

From the time she first turned skinny to the performance which erased her memory and everything before that. Time passed by quickly after that, soon Baekhyun was back with Chanyeol, Kai and a girl she didn't know.

Yeshik sat up and waved, Chanyeol walked over and asked "How are you feeling?"

Just then Chanyeol's stomach growled, Yeshik laughed and suggested "How about I make you all the lunch I promised I'd make for you?"

Chanyeol looked shocked then exclaimed gleefully "You guys! Did you just hear that!? She remembered the lunch promise! Do you remember anything else?"

Yeshik nodded and started counting "One: My birthday is the 24 March, two: I was included in your band a week and a half ago and three: Every girl in the school hates me. Yep, that covers it!"

Chanyeol jumped around gleefully and the girl beside Baekhyun looked confused. Baekhyun then started explaining to her that she lost her memory from the rock someone threw.

Yeshik then interrupted "ChanChan said something about he found her, what was that about?"

Chanyeol turned to Yeshik and asked "ChanChan?"

Yeshik nodded and said "Yeah! ChanChan is your nickname, Baekhyun's is Baekkie and Kai's is well...I guess just Kai. You're not the only one who can nickname people."

Kai then whined a little "Why dont I have a nickname?"

Yeshik then said "Well, your real name isnt Kai, its Jongin and that means Kai is your nickname."

Kai nodded, the girl cleared and said "Well, since you don't need me. I'll be going."

She started to open the door, Kai then slammed it shut and said "Yah, we're not done here. We brought you here because you threw the rock and erased her memory."

The girl didn't look too guilty, in fact she didn't look guilty at all! Yeshik betted that she wanted to make her lose her memory but she didn't show it.

Chanyeol, finally calming down from his happy trance, said in his angelic voice "Please apologize, she's a really good friend."

The girl finally gave in and said "Okay, yes, I threw the rock and yes, I hated her. Also it's unfair! How come she can stick with you and not us?"

Baekhyun's patience snapped, he glared at her and said "Unlike you guys, she has a passion for singing. She pratices for hours just because she didn't want to pull us down because of her inexperience. She's has the strongest heart out of all of us because she had to put up against you jealous idiots, she could've told the teacher! But she didn't! Do you know why? Because she had a good heart to forgive you all! Now your saying that by making her lose her memory makes you feel better! What would happen if you lost your memory? She has gone through enough! She has to take care of herself all alone! Her mom has to work because her dad died when she was young. Heck, she didn't even know her dad! How do you feel? Do you feel satisfied? By giving more of a burden to her, she is trying to enjoy her life! And you're ruining it!"

Yeshik couldn't listen anymore, she tugged on Baekhyun's sleeve and said with a smile "It's okay Baekkie, I'm all fine now that's all that matters. No need to be angry at her."

The girl fell to her knees and started crying, saying "I'm so sorry! I didn't know what you've been through!"

Yeshik got out of bed and put a hand on her shoulder, and said "It's fine, I'm all fine now that's all that matters. No need to apologize."

She cried even more, Yeshik hugged her saying it was okay.

After the girl calmed down, she introduced herself "I'm Sulli, I'm sorry about before."

Yeshik laughed and said "Didn't I say it's fine?"

Sulli laughed and ran off to class, just then Yeshik's stomach growled.

She blushed and said "Come to think, I haven't ate lunch yet."

The trio laughed and Kai suggested "Let's go to the home economics room and make lunch."

They walked to the home economics room and open the door. Yeshik rolled up her sleeves and started making lunch. The three boys stared at her cooking like they were three-year-old toddlers, she giggled and continued making lunch. She took out the bowls of rice and layed out chopsticks. Yeshik made omelettes and put it on the plate, the three boys gathered around the table and sat down. Chanyeol was the first to dig in, a few minutes later Yeshik got up and went to the stove and brought the vegetables.

They chatted as they ate lunch, after a few minutes their instructor came through the door and said "Oh~I'm starving!"

Yeshik got up and went to the rice cooker, took out a bowl and filled it with rice and smiled "I had a feeling someone was going to join us."

She gave the rice to the instructor and Chanyeol stood up and exclaimed "Cheers! Congratulations for getting your memory back and succeeding your first performance!"

Everyone raized their glass. Laughing ans smiling, Yeshik wished that her family would be like this.

Just then her phone rang, she picked up and said "Yobeoseyo?"

The caller answered "This is Seoul hospital, your mother has collapsed due to overworking."

Yeshik dropped her phone, quickly picking it up, she ran out the door.

Everyone ran after her, she continued talking "What do you mean she collapsed?! She isn't that weak! What's wrong with her?!"

The caller didn't answed, Yeshik ran out of school running to the hospital. When she got there, there was a boy her age or older waiting for her, he waved at her but she didn't know who he was.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai panting, she walked over to them and said "You didn't have to follow me."

Still panting Chanyeol asked "It's...your...mom...right?"

She nodded and a hand grabbed her shoulder, she looked to see who it was. It was the boy, Yeshik stiffened but looked at him. He had a cute face but his height is no joke, he has brown hair like hers and same umber eyes.

He looked from Chanyeol to Kai to Baekhyun and said "What do you want from my little sister?"

Yeshik spun around and exclaimed "I have a older brother?!"