The Continuing Threats

Is this really LOVE?

Chapter 2: The continuing threats

Yeshik was getting ready for school, when she looked out the window and saw Baekhyun at the door way.

She rushed to get ready for school, she came downstairs and her mom asked "Who's the the cute boy outside?"

She blushed and said "No one, mom. Just a friend,"

Yeshik rushed out the door, and hissed at Baekhyun "Why are you here!? With my mom around she probably got the wrong idea!"

Baekhyun shrugged and they started walking to school.

When they arrived at school they were greeted by the rest of Baekhyun's band: the drummer; Park Chanyeol and the guitarist; Kim Jongin/ Kai.

Chanyeol came up to Yeshik and said "Congrats, for being chosen as a new addition to our group! It's been a long time since that happened!"

He smiled brightly and Yeshik felt the glares of envious girls around them. The bell rang and we rushed into the school. Yeshik opened her locker, only to see letters fall out, she picked them up. There was writing in red on the letters, she opened one up and read 'I warning you if you get any closer to Baekhyun and his crew I will do much worse!'

Yeshik clenched the letter, just then Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai came up to me and asked "Yah, Yeshik-ah wanna go eat together on the roof during lunch?"

Yeshik quickly hid the letters behind her and said "No, sorry. I have something to do."

They went to class and class ended faster than she expected. It was lunch and she brought her own this time, and went to the courtyard of the school to eat. She sat down and started to flip through the letters. Again it was letters of threats about not being close to the band. Yeshik sighed and suddenly she heard someone call her name, she looked around but, no one was around.

She heard a call again then she looked up, she saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai leaning from the fence of the roof. Jason yelled "What happened to that something?"

Yeshik yelled back "I got mixed up! It was not about me!"

Chanyeol then yelled "Come up here! It's boring down there by yourself isn't it?"

She was feeling a little lonely but, she answered "No, I'm fine!"

Kai then intervened "Then we will go down, right?"

The other two agreed. They were coming down! She thought, she shouldn't run away or they would know she was avoiding them. So she stayed put and waited for them to come down. They came down running, like they were running a race.

Baekhyun came first and said panting "I win!"

Correction they were running a race. Then came Kai then Chanyeol, Chanyeol started whining and said "No fair! You had a head-start!"

He then turned his attention to Yeshik's lunchbox and said "Hey! Did you make this yourself?"

Yeshik nodded and Chanyeol took a piece of egg and ate it. He exclaimed joyfully "It's yummy!"

Kai and Baekhyun then asked in unison "Really? Let me try."

They both took an egg and ate it, they both said "I agree with Yeol, it's delicious."

Before Yeshik could say thank you, Chanyeol interrupted "Shikie! Can you make a lunch for the three of us?"

Yeshik asked "Shikie?"

Baekhyun tapped Chanyeol's head and said "That's this idiot's way of making nicknames and you don't have to if you don't want to."

Yeshik nodded and said "It's fine. Its the least I can do as a gratitude for accepting me to your band!"

Chanyeol jumped around gleefully and said "See Bacon! She said it's fine!"

Just then the bell rang for class. We rushed inside and suddenly someone tripped Yeshik. She fell face-first to the ground, she got up and she started having a nosebleed.

The girl who tripped Yeshik said "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

But, Yeshik can hear the venom in her words. Chanyeol was the first to notice Yeshik was tripped and came over followed by Baekhyun and Kai.

Chanyeol cupped Yeshik's cheeks and examined her face and said "Are you ok, Shikie?"

Yeshik rubbed her nose with her sleeve and said "I'm fine, Chanyeol. Don't worry I just tripped."

Concern crossed his face and Kai suggested "You should go to the infirmary."

Yeshik nodded and looked at her bloodied sleeve, Baekhyun then took her arm and said "I'll take her, tell the teacher that we will be late because someone accidentally tripped Yeshik."

As he said accidentally tripped he glared at the girl. And they walked to the infirmary.

When they arrived at the infirmary, the nurse said "This is the second consecutive day. What have you been doing?"

She looked at Baekhyun who gave the I'll tell you later face. The nurse gave Baekhyun ice and told him to put it against the back of Yeshik's neck. The nurse left the room and Baekhyun placed the ice on the back of Yeshik's neck. She flinched as the ice touched her neck.

She exclaimed "Why do you need to put on the neck?!"

She shivered and Baekhyun laughed. After 15 minutes the nosebleed stops but, now class was over so now Yeshik and the band had club activities.