The first Performance

Is this really LOVE?

Chapter 3: The first Performance

Yeshik and the band arrived in the practice room, where the instructor exclaimed joyfully "Great news! You all are going to do your first performance together next week!"

Yeshik's jaw dropped, she exclaimed "What!? But I haven't had any practice with the band! How will I be ready in a week?"

The instructor laughed "Do you not have faith in yourself? With your skill you'll be ready in three days!"

Chanyeol then asked "Really!? Then let's start practicing!"

We started practicing right away, the song was very pleasant to sing but, she wasn't so fond of the part where she sings solo. But she still did it and in no time the song is complete in a hour and thirty minutes.

The teacher said "You exceeded my expectations, Yeshik-ah! You guys already completed the song!"

It's finally the day thought Yeshik, all week nothing happened to her probably because if they injure me seriously that would ruin the performance of their favorite band. She was in the practice room, practicing before the performance. She sang a simple song as warm-up, then sang the performance song. She finished and took a breath, she heard clapping and turned around.

At the door, she saw the band clapping, she became embarrassed and said "You could've said something when you came in!"

Chanyeol, still clapping said "But, you seemed so into it! We didn't want to interrupt."

They all practice together till the performance time. They all have to change to their outfits for the performance. Yeshik got her outfit and went to the dressing room and the boys changed in the practice room.

When Yeshik was done changing she knocked on the door and asked "Do I have to where this?"

The door slid open and three boys came out. Kai was wearing a white t-shirt with a blouse tied to his waist along with ripped jeans, Chanyeol was wearing a t-shirt with a belt put sideways on his waist and simple faded jeans, and Baekhyun was wearing a blue t-shirt with ripped jeans. They all stared at Yeshik which made her blush.

Chanyeol then remember the question she asked and replied "Of course you have to!"

Yeshik was wearing a light blue side-strapped dress with a black belt put sideways of her waist, the three boys were wearing much simpler outfits and she asked "Why do I have to stand out so much? Can't I have a much simpler outfit?"

Kai answered her question "Because this is your first performance and don't girls normally like being flashy?"

Yeshik shook her head and muttered "Not when every girl in the school hates you."

Just when Chanyeol was about to open his mouth the instructor burst in the room, panting and said "There's a company that wants to scout people! This is a perfect opportunity for all of you! So get out there!"

A company? She thought maybe this isn't so bad after all but, she still had little confidence. With a encouraging pull, Baekhyun dragged Yeshik onto stage. They performed with their full talent, when it was over, clapping overwhelmed them. They didn't expect their performance to attract so many people, they bowed and left the stage. Yeshik was the last one off and as she was exiting someone threw a rock at her head and she out.