The Giant Change

Is this really LOVE?

Chapter 1: The giant change

Yeshik didn't return to school till a week later. She was walking to class and everyone she passes stares at her. She wandered what it was but, she continued walking. She open the door to her class and she bumped into Baekhyun again.

She quickly got up and said "I'm so sorry this also happened last week."

Baekhyun stared at her which made her blush even more, he then asked "Last time?"

The girl who swatted her hand exclaimed "YESHIK?!"

Yeshik nodded shyly and everyone gasped then, suddenly crowded her. She felt panicked, no one ever crowded her and asked so many questions. Suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. She shrieked slightly and looked up, it was Baekhyun!

She didn't know what to do and while she was still dazed Baekhyun asked "Can't you all see you're all scaring her?"

She looked up at his dazzling face and smiled. She was not sure if it was her hallucination but, she could've swore that he blushed. Baekhyun let go of her and class started.

After class, Yeshik has club activities. She open the door and found Baekhyun already there. It was only the two of them there at the time and Yeshik was trying to keep her pulse.

Then the instructor, her favourite teacher, came in with his enthusiastic smile and said "Yeshik! Have you lost a little weight?"

She nodded and said "You're the only one who recognized me, and it's not a little, it's a lot."

He examined her and said "That is true, but one thing hasn't changed. And that is your kind heart."

She blushed and said "How about we start today's recording?"

He nodded and said "Ok, Yeshik please stand in front of the mic."

She obediently stood in front of the mic and started singing. Something felt wrong, not by feeling but, by sound. Its much louder like it was on the PDA, she gasped and stopped singing.

She exclaimed "Seonsaengnim! Did you just put it on the PDA?!"

The instructor looked at Yeshik innocently and asked "What?"

Baekhyun started laughing and apologized "Sorry, my foot slipped and hit the switch for the PDA."

Something in his voice made her think he did that on purpose. Baekhyun stood up and took the mic from her and said "That folks was the voice of Min Yeshik the 2nd year student of class XO! And we found a new member for my band! The second lead vocalist Yeshik!"

Yeshik looked at Baekhyun with a shocked expression and exclaimed "Baekhyun! Who said so?!"

Baekhyun showed her a folded piece of paper, she took it and read 'Yah, Baek, what do you think? Do you think you can add her into your group?-Your beloved instructor♡'

Suddenly, it hit her, she was set up.

Then when club time was over and it was lunch and she walked to the cafeteria. She got her food and walked to find a seat, suddenly a foot tripped her. She fell and laughs came into the cafeteria, the girl who tripped her said "Just because your beloved instructor put you into Baekhyun's band doesn't mean you are more high-leveled than us!"

The girl started kicking her in the stomach, head, legs and back. Yeshik started bleeding and the cafeteria grew silent, but she didnt care and continued kicking her.

Suddenly Yeshik heard a thud, but it wasn't from a kick that hit her, she looked up shocked to see Baekhyun covering her. The girl seized to kick and stammered "B-Baekhyun!?"

He glared at her which made her stagger, he return his attention to Yeshik and asked "Yah, Yeshik, can you stand?"

Yeshik nodded but, it turned into a wince. Baekhyun guessed it was a no so he picked Yeshik up to a princess-carry and walked to the infirmary.

Yeshik protested saying it was embarrassing and she was heavy but, halfway there she fell asleep. Baekhyun thought her sleeping face was cute.

They arrived at the infirmary and the nurse asked "What in the world happened?"

Baekhyun replied with an apologetic smile "I'll tell you later, but can you please treat her wounds?"

The nurse nodded, Baekhyun placed Yeshik down but, she clung to his sleeve. The nurse let him stay and said to walk her home when she wakes up.

When Yeshik woke up, the first thing she does is exclaiming "I'm so sorry!"

Baekhyun chuckled "Why do you blame everything on yourself?"

Yeshik ignored the question and got up but, staggered. Baekhyun caught her arm, she pointed at the chair and said "Sit"

Baekhyun walked Yeshik over to the two chairs and sat down. She leaned forward and started disinfecting his scratch on his forehead.

He wince and said "I'm surprised you saw that, I didn't even notice myself."

He winced again and Yeshik exclaimed "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to hurt!"

Baekhyun laughed and said "No don't worry, its fine."

He found it cute that she always apologies for everything. She put a band-aid on his scratch, she stood up and staggered again.

Baekhyun caught her and said "The nurse said to bring you home to rest."

She asked "You're bringing me home?"

He replied"Whoelse?"

She laughed and said "Okay, since we're on the second floor help me get down the stairs."

He bowed and said "Of course, my princess."

Yeshik laughed and took his hand, and started walking.

They arrived at Yeshik's house, she said "Thank you very much for bringing me home."

She opened the door and Baekhyun asked "Do you live alone?"

Yeshik answered with a bitter smile "My dad died in a accident and my mom is working. And my sister's in university. So I'm alone at home most of the time."

Baekhyun walked up to her and entered her house, she exclaimed "What are you doing?!"

He answered and smiled "Keeping you company!"